❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

5 hours ago, istersay said:

wth, 8 times? I wanna watch her 8 times :lmao:

Hahahaha me too but he is crazy.

4 hours ago, istersay said:

univision.jpg

😍

The video and song are not out yet and I already love all the new videos, pics we're getting from her 🥰

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Camren said:

Hahahaha me too but he is crazy.

😍

The video and song are not out yet and I already love all the new videos, pics we're getting from her 🥰

so excited for the release, :w00tbounce:

Just now, Camren said:

Music movie video 😍 Welcome in the family. 

:lmao: the family looks hysterical, I hope this is entertaining, short, and the song is killer

34 minutes ago, istersay said:

:lmao: the family looks hysterical, I hope this is entertaining, short, and the song is killer

Crazy family 🤣

From Twitter:

Maybe the story is about she introducing her boyfriend to her family members "bienvenido a la familia" so this guy is really scared about it and wants to run away, Camila is begging him to don’t go yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Crazy family 🤣

From Twitter:

Maybe the story is about she introducing her boyfriend to her family members "bienvenido a la familia" so this guy is really scared about it and wants to run away, Camila is begging him to don’t go yet.

hope it's something like that, and it's entertaining, but I usually love her videos. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, istersay said:

E6yeFA3WEAMktjw.jpg

that looks amazing. i might not be online the next few days . i have been having computer problems .

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

that looks amazing. i might not be online the next few days . i have been having computer problems .

oh no, I hope you can get back by friday

12 minutes ago, istersay said:

oh no, I hope you can get back by friday

hopefully . it was two days before without it but still needs more work done.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

hopefully . it was two days before without it but still needs more work done.

good luck with it, I hate computer problems

translation: On #PremiosJuventud the artists will raise their voices to ask for freedom and unity. Join Pitbull, Camila Cabello, Gente de Zona, Yotuel and more. The appointment is TOMORROW at 7p / 6c #SosCubaFlag of Cuba

from tv listings for tomorrow the 22nd

Premios Juventud 2021

LIVE

8:00 PM ON UNI 10

Un show que trae homenajes, ganadores de nominaciones, musicales y reconocimiento a los Agentes de Cambio. Esta edición del verano de Premios Juventud trae esperadas presentaciones como Ricky Martin con Paloma Mami, CNCO, Becky G y muchos más.

10 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

I hope you fix your computer problems soon.

Amazing news 👏

Camila Cabello new single ‘Don’t Go Yet’ will go for immediate Pop Radio airplay upon release. It’s official radio impact date is set to be Tuesday, July 27th! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camren said:

I hope you fix your computer problems soon.

Amazing news 👏

Camila Cabello new single ‘Don’t Go Yet’ will go for immediate Pop Radio airplay upon release. It’s official radio impact date is set to be Tuesday, July 27th! 

so excited about this, airplay is so important and I hope they support her

4 hours ago, istersay said:

Teaser! :spaz:

😍

Album out in October? Album title LA Familia? If it's true, I really like the name of the album. 

6 hours ago, istersay said:

Yassss radio support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Camren said:

😍

Album out in October? Album title LA Familia? If it's true, I really like the name of the album. 

Yassss radio support.

I'm so excited after that teaser. I'm terrible at guessing about album dates, I see things in the video but not sure what the easter eggs mean for sure 

LA Familia would be fine with me, or Family Things, or anything she pics :giggle:

Video looks interesting, and I hope it's good, but it's all about the song, to play it over and over I have to like the song