❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

33 minutes ago, Camren said:

😂 at least twice a day.

🥰

I hope they keep it on there for a long time, but if the license runs out, I'll just buy it :lmao: or I guess I should do that anyway when it's available

On 6/22/2021 at 8:08 AM, istersay said:

I hope they keep it on there for a long time, but if the license runs out, I'll just buy it :lmao: or I guess I should do that anyway when it's available

I will buy it.  

Camila yesterday in LA with Colombian singer Camilo and his girlfriend Evaluna. I hope feat is coming. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Camren said:

I will buy it.  

Camila yesterday in LA with Colombian singer Camilo and his girlfriend Evaluna. I hope feat is coming. 

that's exciting! 

I had to look them up, they're so cute :wub:

6 hours ago, Camren said:

I will buy it.  

i thought it was funny there was a singer called Camilo . he has been quite successful on the latin charts so a collab could be a good idea.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i thought it was funny there was a singer called Camilo . he has been quite successful on the latin charts so a collab could be a good idea.

Camilo y Camia :bobo:

16 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Maybe they are already "cooking it". It would be a big hit on the Latin charts. Especially in Spain.

16 hours ago, istersay said:

Queeen. 

Yesterday she was out with mom and Roger.

• Like 1

Roger being Roger 🤮

Camila is amongst the Top 5 most streamed artists of all-time from Spotify’s ‘Today’s Top Hits’ Playlist!

Minnie Driver on working with Camila Cabello on Cinderella: "She’s the most incredible singer, songwriter and now you will see actress".

Leak the movie hahahaha 

just realized we don't have an official release date for Cinderella yet . September was mentioned back  in May but not sure if that month is official.hope there is not another delay.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

just realized we don't have an official release date for Cinderella yet . September was mentioned back  in May but not sure if that month is official.hope there is not another delay.

ugh, they better not delay it again 

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

ugh, they better not delay it again 

there is still over 2 months  till September so it could still come then. we just need an official date.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

there is still over 2 months  till September so it could still come then. we just need an official date.

I don't understand what the holdup is, unless they are working on a big promo campaign and finalizing everything

7 hours ago, istersay said:

I don't understand what the holdup is, unless they are working on a big promo campaign and finalizing everything

I don't understand them either. I thought the single from Cinderella would be out in June or July.

• Like 1

we have a date and trailer at least for Japan . most likely the US gets it the same date.  :omg::clap:

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

minionsyell.gif  OMG this is so exciting! 

ATRL member who supposedly saw the movie says the song is called Million To One.

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

the song is called Million To One, was recorded in 2019. kinda reminds me of Anyone but more stripped back

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

ATRL member who supposedly saw the movie says the song is called Million To One.

the song is called Million To One, was recorded in 2019. kinda reminds me of Anyone but more stripped back

sounds perfect for the movie

4 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

we have a date and trailer at least for Japan . most likely the US gets it the same date.  :omg::clap:

She is literally a princess 🥰 

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Still sad about Anyone song not being on her album. 

• Like 1

Camila confirms date and trailer. :clap:

Edited by jdanton2