❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

3 hours ago, Camren said:

Bless her.

Camila will be making an appearance (not a performance) to help them raise money for amputees in need.

The free live-streamed event will take place on November 14, at 7pm CST! 

hearts GIF

Camila for Vogue India 🙂

CAMILA CABELLO1px.pngVOGUE India|November 2020 CAMILA CABELLO Somewhere between bringing her art and activism together, she’s writing her own rules and songs. The musician with a voice that matters tells Nupur Sarvaiya how she’s found a sanctum of solace in the centre of a storm1px.png

Camila Cabello both perpetuates and rescinds the perception of a youth icon today. A cursory glance at her discography reinstates she is every bit the poster girl pop star of the moment. At just 23, the petite American-Cuban singer-songwriter has garnered billions of streams on music platforms, is a regular club favourite with hits like ‘Havana’ and ‘Señorita’, has legions of fiercely loyal fans and has won a slew of prestigious accolades including two Latin Grammy Awards, five American Music Awards and one Billboard Music Award.

She sings about pop’s everlasting themes—love and lust, intimacy and indifference, longing and loneliness—with her steamy voice and disarming eyes. But she demands much more from her brand of celebrity than synchronised dance moves, stylised costumes and sensational adulation. “I feel passionate about using my platform to highlight causes that I truly believe in and ones that I can hopefully help support,” Cabello says. “Globally, this year has been incredibly challenging for so many reasons and it is no different here in America. This election is likely the most important one in my lifetime, and exercising our right to vote and have a voice to implement necessary change is more crucial than ever. From systemic racism to unfair and unequal access to healthcare, LBGTQIA+ rights, ripping children from their parents, putting people in cages, a woman’s right to choose, and climate change, among so many other things, we are currently fighting for humanity, for all people. I truly want to do whatever I can, as quietly or as loudly, to make a difference.” Cabello has used her incredible reach to activate her audiences online as she raises her voice about the current state of affairs and in real life by taking to the streets of Miami with proclamations of protest during these tumultuous times.

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/5d314db0-8924-4a72-89a4-289a63e5f2c6

NBC AND L’ORÉAL PARIS CELEBRATE THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF 10 ‘WOMEN OF WORTH’ IN FIRST-EVER PRIMETIME SPECIAL AIRING THANKSGIVING EVE

NBC is teaming up with L’Oréal Paris to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the brand’s signature philanthropic program, Women of Worth, in a first-of-its-kind television special that spotlights the intrinsic worth of 10 women making an extraordinary difference in their communities.

“Women of Worth” will air on Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC and NBCUniversal’s streaming service, Peacock, beginning Thanksgiving Day.

The special will feature introductions by iconic L'Oréal Paris spokeswomen, including Camila Cabello, Viola Davis, Elle Fanning, Aja Naomi King, Katherine Langford, Eva Longoria, Andie MacDowell and Helen Mirren, as they walk viewers through each woman’s exceptional story of strength, community, advocacy, empowerment and resilience.

I'm not quite sure what happening here but I believe Camila will introduce one of this year Women of Worth. Not sure if it's just a short cameo introduction (more likeyly IMO) of an other Women of Worth or something more involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/5d314db0-8924-4a72-89a4-289a63e5f2c6

I'm not quite sure what happening here but I believe Camila will introduce one of this year Women of Worth. Not sure if it's just a short cameo introduction (more likeyly IMO) of an other Women of Worth or something more involved.

sounds great but hope there is some music involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dany said:

:w00tbounce: thanks, yay I have Peacock, I'll watch on there

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

sounds great but hope there is some music involved.

I hope so, there is a Camila drought

flop documentary.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

flop documentary.

"flop documentary" hahahahahaha

Camila Cabello's "Shameless" has now sold over 500,000 units in the US.

Camila Cabello's "Never Be the Same" has now surpassed 600 million streams on Spotify.

23 hours ago, Camren said:

"flop documentary" hahahahahaha

Camila Cabello's "Shameless" has now sold over 500,000 units in the US.

Camila Cabello's "Never Be the Same" has now surpassed 600 million streams on Spotify.

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Camren said:

I hope she receives a nomination.

Grammy nominations will be announced tomorrow at 12 pm ET.

Dua Lipa, Imogen Heap, Sharon Osbourne, Lauren Daigle & more will participate in the livestream. 

I hope so too 🙏

42 minutes ago, Camren said:

No Grammy nomination for her.

though First Man had a chance since the performance was a real moment this year . The Weeknd who i i thought was going to be a big winner was not even nominated. :huh:

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

though First Man had a chance since the performance was a real moment this year . The Weeknd who i i thought was going to be a big winner was not even nominated. :huh:

Or My Oh My and then they nominated Bieber over The Weeknd. What a joke.

While we wait for the Cinderella release, you can catch Cabello at the 2020 L'Oréal Paris Women of Worth show on NBC on Wednesday, November 25 at 8 p.m. EST. Cabello will be there alongside Viola Davis, Elle Fanning, Eva Longoria, and more, highlighting the stories of ten amazing nonprofits across the nation. Cabello is most touched by the work the women are doing in their communities. "The women are so selfless and so deserving," she says. "L’Oreal Paris gives them a national platform to continue their philanthropic work, and while we won’t be together physically this year, I am excited to bring the women’s stories to even more people this year."

• Like 1