Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Christina Grimmie (rip) says no.

I respectfully disagree. I respect Christina(RIP) but she was just like every other Femlae soprano singer nothing special, While Saywer was really special and unique and original and was in a league of his own.

  • Confused 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Olivia Reyes's friend's father is Jermaine Paul, then shouldn't she know The Voice won't be a life-changing experience? 🤣

Also... “Australian????”  

Blake and Gwen are officially engaged (and Gwen waited just long enough to announce it to be done all the promo :p)

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

They literally forgot about the youngest finalist ever Kennedy Holmes 😭. In my opinion, despite her young age, she is a better vocalist than everyone in that list. (Except Christina, but she turned 20 at the beggining of the season, so i never considered her as a "teen singer" during the show)

 

EDIT: They forgot about Koryn too, why would they forgot about Koryn when she is literally killing the Billboard gospel charts? (And she was in the same season as Sawyer, c'mon). I think is because they only got 4th place? Which is a stupid reason because they both are better than certain singers in the list i'm not going to mention.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Daillon said:


Is no one going to talk about Jake Worthington being included? Lmao

I didn't watch his season and when you guys throw his name around I just assumed he was a guy in his late 20's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

can someone copy-paste it here? its not letting me open the article

It consists of Addison Agen (S13), Aliyah Moulden (S12), Britton Buchanan (S14), Brynn Cartelli (S14), Chevel Shepherd (S15), Christina Grimmie (S6), Danielle Bradbery (S4), Emily Ann Roberts (S9), Jacquie Lee (S5), Jake Worthington (S6), Sawyer Fredericks (S8), and We McDonald (S11), 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

They literally forgot about the youngest finalist ever Kennedy Holmes 😭. In my opinion, despite her young age, she is a better vocalist than everyone in that list. (Except Christina, but she turned 20 at the beggining of the season, so i never considered her as a "teen singer" during the show)

 

EDIT: They forgot about Koryn too, why would they forgot about Koryn when she is literally killing the Billboard gospel charts? (And she was in the same season as Sawyer, c'mon). I think is because they only got 4th place? Which is a stupid reason because they both are better than certain singers in the list i'm not going to mention.

 

The list is for teens who made Top 3. From the article -- 

 

Quote

Below, find the 12 best teen singers, who all made it to the top three (and beyond!) on The Voice.

 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

As far as I can tell, the list of the 12 best T3 teens is a list of all the T3 teens. 

lmao that's stupid but i guess that keeps people from getting mad at them for a subjective list

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Daillon said:


Is no one going to talk about Jake Worthington being included? Lmao

 

WAIT WAIT WAIT. JAKE WORTHINGTON WAS ONLY 17 YO? WHEN HE JOINED???

 

lmao I thought he was in his late 20's all throughout the show 💀💀💀😂

 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 8:32 PM, WastedinMemphis said:

Aliyah Moulden, 15

The Australian R&B and soul artist's rendition of Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog" received a four-chair turn, and the Team Blake (Shelton) member went all the place to place third in the 12 season competition. While releasing new music, Moulden has starred in numerous TV shows and movies, including Chicken Girls and Anastasia: Once Upon a Time.

 

As far as I remembered Aliyah is not a four chair turn but only three. The editor of that page is too lazy to check some facts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Aliyah Moulden, 15

The Australian R&B and soul artist's rendition of Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog" received a four-chair turn, and the Team Blake (Shelton) member went all the place to place third in the 12 season competition. While releasing new music, Moulden has starred in numerous TV shows and movies, including Chicken Girls and Anastasia: Once Upon a Time.

 

As far as I remembered Aliyah is not a four chair turn but only three. The editor of that page is too lazy to check some facts.

Also... “Australian????” :wacko:

 

  • Haha 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda surprised that in this season (19) as early as the Blinds the coaches are comparing other artist that got to a team before the one auditioning. During past seasons coaches are not using other artist who audition first to lower other coaches chance of getting the artist auditioning.

 

Specifically when Kelly name-dropped "Cami" for Julia to not go to John. I think this is the first time. 

Also when there is a country artist like Tanner whom Blake keeps on saying Kelly had a country artist already.

 

Tbh I don't like these kind of things because its like unnecessary and making the show a little bit more open and predictable when further rounds come.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. c9a451a7bfc57f6b0a55b257c1bd37fe?s=32&d= Kelly says:

    Is it just me, or are the background stories really long and kind of dull this year? I used to watch every minute of the voice, but this season my mind wanders during the background packages and I actually fast forwarded through a few tonight. Still love the rest though.

 

This was a comment by a viewer on Tvline.com She ain't wrong though..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jake Hoot covers "La Bamba". There are a few familiar faces appear in the video like Ricky Duran, Max Boyle, Gracie Shriver, and Zoe Upkins. Jake is fluent in Spanish, if only he sang a Spanish song on the voice 😆

 

 

Edited by CaptainOggy6320
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...