Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I know it's insignificant but just a fun fact: 

Jordan Smith and Jim Ranger both had their auditions in the premiere night.

Both were the 6th audition that aired on TV.

Both have their names start with J.

Maybe Jim pulls a Jordan in this season(voting wise)

i think john would be more similar to jordan in terms of having a shocking voice. however, i think neither john nor jim can "pull a jordan."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Olivia Reyes's friend's father is Jermaine Paul, then shouldn't she know The Voice won't be a life-changing experience? 🤣

If that's true, I wish for Tanner a worse voice crack than Kyndal's in the playoffs 

And even with all that you mentioned, Micah still came in 5th.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i think john would be more similar to jordan in terms of having a shocking voice. however, i think neither john nor jim can "pull a jordan."

I know John is more similar to Jordan vocally but I was saying maybe Jim can pull a Jordan voting wise. Though I know that type of dominance that Jordan had, as he destroyed and SLAYED all the competition, can't be done by any other contestant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

How do I edit my signature? I can't find it anywhere.

Top right of the page, where your profile is with a drop down menu, under SETTINGS, go to Account Settings, once you get there one of the options on the left is signature.

Or maybe it's a problem with the IDF update that happened?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, David68 said:

Top right of the page, where your profile is with a drop down menu, under SETTINGS, go to Account Settings, once you get there one of the options on the left is signature.

Or maybe it's a problem with the IDF update that happened?

 

Found it. Thanks! Now how do I link videos? The old way doesn't seem to work anymore, even though all the linked videos before the change are working the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Look what I found on Ryan's You tube video comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly was looking at him like she was seeing her future husband.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously can't stop laughing LOL :haha:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

voluntary response bias, people who want a change (aka people who want adam back) are more likely to comment in anger. meanwhile, the people who don't want him to return are happy currently so they feel no need to say anything. i would agree that perhaps a few more people want him back as there's been time since the robe scandal and people may have forgotten his apathy, but i doubt there's any substantial increase from before as this article suggests

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

voluntary response bias, people who want a change (aka people who want adam back) are more likely to comment in anger. meanwhile, the people who don't want him to return are happy currently so they feel no need to say anything. i would agree that perhaps a few more people want him back as there's been time since the robe scandal and people may have forgotten his apathy, but i doubt there's any substantial increase from before as this article suggests

I wouldn't hate it and he's definitely more entertaining than Gwen and that seems to be where this is coming from. People want to see the coaches bicker with Blake more and well you are obviously not gonna get that from Gwen and Adam did that all the time so I get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake and Gwen are officially engaged (and Gwen waited just long enough to announce it to be done all the promo :p)

Cue Minivan losing their minds over Blake going off the market in 3, 2, 1...

 

(in all seriousness, I hope the two of them are happy together - it seemed like a weird couple on paper but everything I’ve seen of their interactions indicates they’re well-matched personality-wise and Blake clearly adores her kids)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Blake and Gwen are officially engaged (and Gwen waited just long enough to announce it to be done all the promo :p)

i'm so happy for them. i really love their personalities, at least what i see on tv, and they both seem so happy. 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Off Topic: 

Well it seem like they may be a new reality TV show about all original song and rock band

 

 

Nothing to do with the voice so move along. :stealth:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Sawyer Fredericks is hands down The Best Teen Singer that has ever been on the Voice.

Christina Grimmie (rip) says no. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...