idolforums.com
istersay

Voice General Discussion 2

4 hours ago, antikid said:

I mean, you were labelling winners with their respective genres so lmao

Ok my bad, I should've mentioned Todd's genre as well.

Edited by Zainab Tufail

Guys I just read a comment on Ytube(Every Country Performance from s18) Trust me you'll enjoy it alot:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cam Spinks and Gyth Rigdon are the most robbed country singers in voice history"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha 8

Istersay posted some brand new season 19 signatures! :clap:

On 9/14/2020 at 1:23 AM, istersay said:

feel free to use, no credit needed

jamespylesiggy1.jpg.5f3eb24e9a7ad8ebb68ca2c6ae264f79.jpgjuliasiggy1.jpg.30e6a9aa58fbdd54611cd3df15cda767.jpgcamisiggy1.jpg.c5acecd6a07f357bdff7c07b7c47aa7b.jpgcamisiggy2.jpg.13e4cd9ff8d1880b817f29ab51fcfdbe.jpg

On 9/14/2020 at 2:32 AM, istersay said:

use if you want, no credit needed

Jimrangersiggy1.jpg.58f54d2e46fa207c0a170112c86b1423.jpgtarynsiggy1.jpg.26175c25dfbcf1f03ec909c0ae251fab.jpgdeszsiggy1.jpg.699aedcf6d08b98d9e12d00ea5966ea8.jpg

liamsiggy1.jpg.d4c7a2a35403603a92cbe11673d63016.jpg

Go get that Jim Ranger siggy before it runs out! 😱

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Andrew Jannakos is #1 on itunes.... he has less than 50k followers on IG but over 600k on TIK Tok .. it's fare to say tik tok is giving him a big push 

Edited by thecarterfilez

20 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

Andrew Jannakos is #1 on itunes.... he has less than 50k followers on IG but over 600k on TIK Tok .. it's fare to say tik tok is giving him a big push 

17k Facebook followers 

40k IG followers

1500 Twitter followers 

Not verified on any of them.

No label. 

#1 iTunes all genre

#2 Apple Music country streaming chart

#60 Apple Music all genre streaming chart  

I don’t recall seeing anything quite like this. 

I’ve never even looked at Tik Tok, but I guess it’s becoming something artists can no longer ignore. 

Edited by TeamAudra

TikTok has the power to blow up songs and it has for a while, even ones from people out of nowhere. This has been a thing since the creation of TikTok.

I’d say most popular songs today get a big boost from TikTok

• Like 3

There are currently zero Voice winners  listed on Republic’s roster. No Jordan (as of about a year ago, actually)...no Maelyn. I have mixed feelings, because on one hand, they got a raw deal. On the other, they are now free.

There are also three recent winners who have yet to sign a label deal with anyone, as far as we know. Brynn is the only winner since S4 who is currently signed with a major label, and I won’t be surprised if she gets dropped soon. 

http://www.republicrecords.com/artists

Edited by TeamAudra

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

There are currently zero Voice winners  listed on Republic’s roster. No Jordan (as of about a year ago, actually)...no Maelyn. I have mixed feelings, because on one hand, they got a raw deal. On the other, they are now free.

There are also three recent winners who have yet to sign a label deal with anyone, as far as we know. Brynn is the only winner since S4 who is currently signed with a major label, and I won’t be surprised if she gets dropped soon. 

http://www.republicrecords.com/artists

We used to have a thread on the old site, with updates on The Voice alumni labels. Any volunteers to revive that thread? 😁

We have three weeks left until the premiere, so I'm gonna start posting my favorite performances from The Voice Spain!

The panel dynamic is really fun and, to no surprise, I'm Team Laura all the way! :wub:. Laura Pausini is hilarious, she's is basically Kelly Clarkson :haha:

FAVORITE ENGLISH AUDITIONS:

"More Than Words"

Too affected partly 🍌 🥑, but this indie girl has potential 😃

"Remember Me" 

OMFG, she's only 19! 🤯

"Homeless" 

OMFG, she's only 18! 🤯

"Something"

Nice tone. :thumbs:

"Roxanne"

Really liked this. :thumbs:

"All I Want"