Voice General Discussion 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true, I wish for Tanner a worse voice crack than Kyndal's in the playoffs 

If Olivia Reyes's friend's father is Jermaine Paul, then shouldn't she know The Voice won't be a life-changing experience? 🤣

And even with all that you mentioned, Micah still came in 5th.

Posted Images

Guys I just read a comment on Ytube(Every Country Performance from s18) Trust me you'll enjoy it alot:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cam Spinks and Gyth Rigdon are the most robbed country singers in voice history"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha 8

Istersay posted some brand new season 19 signatures! :clap:

On 9/14/2020 at 1:23 AM, istersay said:

feel free to use, no credit needed

jamespylesiggy1.jpg.5f3eb24e9a7ad8ebb68ca2c6ae264f79.jpgjuliasiggy1.jpg.30e6a9aa58fbdd54611cd3df15cda767.jpgcamisiggy1.jpg.c5acecd6a07f357bdff7c07b7c47aa7b.jpgcamisiggy2.jpg.13e4cd9ff8d1880b817f29ab51fcfdbe.jpg

On 9/14/2020 at 2:32 AM, istersay said:

use if you want, no credit needed

Jimrangersiggy1.jpg.58f54d2e46fa207c0a170112c86b1423.jpgtarynsiggy1.jpg.26175c25dfbcf1f03ec909c0ae251fab.jpgdeszsiggy1.jpg.699aedcf6d08b98d9e12d00ea5966ea8.jpg

liamsiggy1.jpg.d4c7a2a35403603a92cbe11673d63016.jpg

Go get that Jim Ranger siggy before it runs out! 😱

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
20 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

Andrew Jannakos is #1 on itunes.... he has less than 50k followers on IG but over 600k on TIK Tok .. it's fare to say tik tok is giving him a big push 

17k Facebook followers 

40k IG followers

1500 Twitter followers 

Not verified on any of them.

No label. 

#1 iTunes all genre

#2 Apple Music country streaming chart

#60 Apple Music all genre streaming chart  

I don’t recall seeing anything quite like this. 

I’ve never even looked at Tik Tok, but I guess it’s becoming something artists can no longer ignore. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • 2 weeks later...

There are currently zero Voice winners  listed on Republic’s roster. No Jordan (as of about a year ago, actually)...no Maelyn. I have mixed feelings, because on one hand, they got a raw deal. On the other, they are now free.

There are also three recent winners who have yet to sign a label deal with anyone, as far as we know. Brynn is the only winner since S4 who is currently signed with a major label, and I won’t be surprised if she gets dropped soon. 

http://www.republicrecords.com/artists

Edited by TeamAudra
4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

There are currently zero Voice winners  listed on Republic’s roster. No Jordan (as of about a year ago, actually)...no Maelyn. I have mixed feelings, because on one hand, they got a raw deal. On the other, they are now free.

There are also three recent winners who have yet to sign a label deal with anyone, as far as we know. Brynn is the only winner since S4 who is currently signed with a major label, and I won’t be surprised if she gets dropped soon. 

http://www.republicrecords.com/artists

We used to have a thread on the old site, with updates on The Voice alumni labels. Any volunteers to revive that thread? 😁

We have three weeks left until the premiere, so I'm gonna start posting my favorite performances from The Voice Spain!

The panel dynamic is really fun and, to no surprise, I'm Team Laura all the way! :wub:. Laura Pausini is hilarious, she's is basically Kelly Clarkson :haha:

FAVORITE ENGLISH AUDITIONS:

"More Than Words"

Too affected partly 🍌 🥑, but this indie girl has potential 😃

"Remember Me" 

OMFG, she's only 19! 🤯

"Homeless" 

OMFG, she's only 18! 🤯

"Something"

Nice tone. :thumbs:

"Roxanne"

Really liked this. :thumbs:

"All I Want" 

Here’s your Spanish indie guy 😄

SOME OF MY FAVORITES SPANISH AUDITIONS:

"No Tengo Nada"

"Con Las Ganas" 

"La Quiero A Morir"

Edited by echoap
  • Thanks 1

Vote for the winner who do you think is the best(of all countries). A Channel on Ytube BEST OF THE VOICE has organized this event.

The nominees are:

The Voice Germany = Claudia Emmanuela Santoso

The Voice USA = Jordan Smith

The Voice Netherlands = Dennis Van Aarssen

The Voice France = Lisandro Cuxi

The Voice Belgium = Lbe

The Voice Portugal = Fernando Daniel

The Voice Australia = Diana Rouvas

The Voice Australia = Karise Eden

The folks on Ytube seem to prefer Fernando the most and then Jordan as the close second. Well if the voice us didn't take down Jordan's videos he would've surpassed Fernando cz on Yt Fernando's video has 95 million views so people there prefer him a bit but if Jordan's video was there he would've reached more than 100 million views.

Edited by Zainab Tufail

Vote for best female talen ever

The nominees are:

The Voice Germany = Claudia Emmanuela Santoso

The Voice Mongolia = Enguun .Ts

The Voice Australia = Diana Rouvas

The Voice Australia = Bella Paige

The Voice UK = Leah McFall

The Voice Netherlands = Jennie Lena

The Voice USA = Katie Kadan

The Voice USA = Kennedy Holmes 

4 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

The Voice France has achieved the distinction of having the first Voice alum as a coach. One of their winners, Kendji Girac, is a coach on the new season of their Voice Kids.

how successful were they post show and how do they compare to the other coaches?

I don't know if this was already posted sometime before, but Mandi Thomas has a full version of her KO up on her channel

I totally get why some people prefer Anaya's, but I think this is another Katie vs Max situation. Anaya had the prettier, more

emotional performance. But voices like Mandi's (and Katie's) just tend to blow me away more.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I don't know if this was already posted sometime before, but Mandi Thomas has a full version of her KO up on her channel

I totally get why some people prefer Anaya's, but I think this is another Katie vs Max situation. Anaya had the prettier, more

emotional performance. But voices like Mandi's (and Katie's) just tend to blow me away more.

i remember looking at this and thinking it was far less impressive than the small thing we saw on the voice, im not sure if she just did better then, or if they just took the best part of her performance

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

i remember looking at this and thinking it was far less impressive than the small thing we saw on the voice, im not sure if she just did better then, or if they just took the best part of her performance

Probably the latter, though this is still decent for something recorded at home. She's not at a professional sound stage that's designed with good acoustics in mind, which definitely can help a performance sound better.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

S19 Spoilers (don't look)

Gwen wrecked her team completely. She's letting people like Joseph and Ben through, instead of Liam, Ryan and Lauren...

Her last chance to win is Carter, and I don't think he'll win. 

this belongs in the spoiler thread not here pls delete or at least put an actual spoiler tag

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, seak05 said:

What happens when a voice contestant actually makes it big, and gets invited to play SNL? They are an idiot, and lose the gig

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/morgan-wallen-not-playing-saturday-night-live-covid-1234796605/

I was surprised it took until today to announce it. There were dozens of videos of him fooling around last weekend. Maybe the decision was made immediately and they made it today while finding a replacement, but who knows. It's incredibly irresponsible of Morgan. I wonder if they'll get a new guest in time...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, seak05 said:

What happens when a voice contestant actually makes it big, and gets invited to play SNL? They are an idiot, and lose the gig

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/morgan-wallen-not-playing-saturday-night-live-covid-1234796605/

Disappointed, but not surprised. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - and don't act shocked when those consequences include losing something that could've been a game-changer for your career.