Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

so..... who's gonna pay $50 to ask him why he got DQ'd? 

Instagram Q&A with Adam Levine:  

Posted Images

If S13 was decided by say, who had the most consistency when it mattered, Addison would have smacked nearly everyone else. Her only live flub was Top 10, with Brooke coming close behind with her snoozefest of T12/T11.

Edited by Rat!
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rat! said:

If TV was decided by say, who had the most consistency when it mattered, Addison would have smacked nearly everyone else. Her only live flub was Top 10, with Brooke coming close behind with her snoozefest of T12/T11.

Aww. You’re not going to tease Addison stans anymore. :(  No one @me I’m an Addison stan too, it’s just funny when people lightly joke about IDF’s it girls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rat! said:

If S13 was decided by say, who had the most consistency when it mattered, Addison would have smacked nearly everyone else. Her only live flub was Top 10, with Brooke coming close behind with her snoozefest of T12/T11.

Chloe had a mere few good song choices, Addison slayed everything and "Lucky" was amazing. Chloe just had her presence to back her shot vocals in the end.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Aww. You’re not going to tease Addison stans anymore. :(  No one @me I’m an Addison stan too, it’s just funny when people lightly joke about IDF’s it girls.

 

I always liked Addison. But I like provoking Addison stans even more. It takes zero effort to agitate them and it is free entertainment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rat! said:

 

I always liked Addison. But I like provoking Addison stans even more. It takes zero effort to agitate them and it is free entertainment.

Wasn't your fav Brooke that season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Chloe had a mere few good song choices, Addison slayed everything and "Lucky" was amazing. Chloe just had her presence to back her shot vocals in the end.

 

Chloe had really good song choices, running on the standard that you don't really hear those songs on the show very often. Addison's Lucky studio is really good but the live performance is by far her weakest of the live shows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Misirlou said:

She´s great, she just had the misfortune of being on the wrong season.

I actually made her fan thread. I also said her audition her clothing and such made her look like Velma from Scooby Doo (which is a good thing by the way)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xfactor22 said:

I actually made her fan thread. I also said her audition her clothing and such made her look like Velma from Scooby Doo (which is a good thing by the way)

Why didn't you photoshop this season's contestants?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

are you talking about Addison? anyways, liking someone's voice is not at all inappropriate and if you think that's true then you can keep you stupid unnecessary opinions to yourself


True

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rat! said:

I said no such thing of this Addison girl you're referring to. Who the heck is that?


Seems you don't watch the show much to ask that.  AND...  This is about vocalists not sex.  People are listening not leering.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blake trashed the record deal again in the post winner conference. But he also clearly assumed Todd was going to the label, he said that universal needs to follow up, and make winners a priority, not dropping the ball. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake trashed the record deal again in the post winner conference. But he also clearly assumed Todd was going to the label, he said that universal needs to follow up, and make winners a priority, not dropping the ball. 


Maybe Blake won’t help him get out of the deal? Since only Kelly’s winners have ditched the label deal, it’s hard to know what transpired, and how much BS they had to go through. 
 

Or, maybe Todd wants the deal?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake trashed the record deal again in the post winner conference. But he also clearly assumed Todd was going to the label, he said that universal needs to follow up, and make winners a priority, not dropping the ball. 


Is there a link?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...