idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
istersay

Voice General Discussion 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

The point is she is worth doing a search.  You will be VERY impressed & in awe. Her name is Miumiu

Quite impressive I´d say. I would root for her if she was on the show.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 1

Somebody, other than me this time, should make a thread for MiuMiu, maybe.

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who really liked Katie Boeck from season 17? She was really good and seasoned. Surprised no one made a fan thread for her. Hopefully she comes back next season.

Edited by Maxwell

Posting this here because I don't want to start an argument with someone over what they posted...

Why do people like to post things about The Voice with absolute certainty that they can't possibly know?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Posting this here because I don't want to start an argument with someone over what they posted...

Why do people like to post things about The Voice with absolute certainty that they can't possibly know?

You mean like, “Kyla was definitely bussed?”  🙃

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

:lmao:That IDF get used to it. :rofl:I get some IDF pet peeve  that annoyed me a bit but I learn to ignore it, it's useless to argue. 

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

Because IDF needs to rationalize what happens with their "queens" on the show without admitting their flaws. It's the quintessential part of being a "stan".

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

Because IDF needs to rationalize what happens with their "queens" on the show without admitting their flaws. It's the quintessential part of being a "stan".

Like there isn't manipulation behind the scenes!

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8ad64f490e13a23ae7

23 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Like IDF isn't too attached to their favorites that when they have a bad performance they don't  rationalize it by blaming it on EVERYBODY, from team minivan, to TPTB, to their coach, to IDF, to TPTB, to their boss at their work, except their favorite themselves!

although idf (and especially me :P) blames minivan for results we don't want, minivan is probably equally upset with many other results (such as S16)

9 hours ago, ashwinner said:

although idf (and especially me :P) blames minivan for results we don't want, minivan is probably equally upset with many other results (such as S16)

They can SEETH! Flops were shook by true talent winning :stud:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Vinyl said:

it’s not just IDF, it’s SM in general. People post their opinions, thoughts and speculations as gospel truth. Then they get all mad when you point that out.

• Like 2

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

She did not out sing Addison:rofl:

Addison was flawless - Tenessee Rain was amazing and she will always be my rightful winner 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

oh... i didn't even knew addison SANG SANG.. but good to know.. will check her out 

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

Brooke had the best night of the 4 that night. I was definitely pulling for an Addison win but Brooke absolutely killed it that night and sang circles around everyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

Addison was flawless - Tenessee Rain was amazing and she will always be my rightful winner 

Addison Robbed!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
Just now, rp3598 said:

Brooke had the best night of the 4 that night. I was definitely pulling for an Addison win but Brooke absolutely killed it that night and sang circles around everyone.

Um, okay.

Edited by Ptones2010

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

Chloe had that season sewn up after TEOTH.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

im pretty sure all the reviewers.. mj.... tvline all said this also... brooke did EVERYTHING right on finale night. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

Well...that's def an opinion

Brooke vocally had a better night (objectively). Chloe and Addison both messed up throughout the night while Brooke was pitch perfect in all 3. I loved Addison and wanted her to win (she is one of my favorites if not my favorite contestant ever) but I can't deny that Brooke had a much better night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Nah, Addison deserved that win.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

I agree with that. Those results were done before the semifinals even began. Addison was close but TEOTH and IWTKWLI sealed the deal for Chloe.

• Like 1

Addison screwed up a bit with "Humble and Kind." Other than that, I don't see how Brooke 'outsang' her.

People here really acting like Addison wasn't far and away the best contestant of S13 lol

• Like 4