Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

Well it's because white people enslaved Black people, and then put up no N** allowed signs, and Black people didn't.    Really though, as a Jew I can make Jewish jokes that people who are Mu

so..... who's gonna pay $50 to ask him why he got DQ'd? 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

anyone wanna summarize? i don't want to watch it lol

I didn’t pay super close attention, but this is to the best of my recollection. 

Apologized

Said he was on a 72 hour bender 

Had been sober for 9 days when this video was recorded 

Says he’s going off the grid for a while 

Says he deserves the punishment 

Asked his fans not to defend him 

Says he’s meeting with black leaders to get a different perspective. 

——-

He’ll be forgiven by most of his fans. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I didn’t pay super close attention, but this is to the best of my recollection. 

Apologized

Said he was on a 72 hour bender 

Had been sober for 9 days when this video was recorded 

Says he’s going off the grid for a while 

Says he deserves the punishment 

Asked his fans not to defend him 

Says he’s meeting with black leaders to get a different perspective. 

——-

He’ll be forgiven by most of his fans. 

I really hope on Morgan and the world's behalf that he does get his act together, get sober, and learn to respect other people. It's good to hear that he's nine days sober, I wish him luck in keeping it going, and I hope that he learns his lesson and hopefully tries to do something to help the black community after what he said. 

I'm not holding my breath, but I do hope he does better.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, checking YouTube and realizing the music video for the Hoot and Kelly duet from his EP has nearly a million views:

peterhermann charlesbrooks GIF by YoungerTV

Thanks Kelly, can’t wait to not hear from Jake ever again. :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Lol idk if you guys remeber, but why didn’t Adam and Alicia turn for Kyla? We’re their teams full?

They weren’t. Both seemed impressed tho, not sure why they didn’t turn.

IMO it’s one of her weakest performances so I personally get why it wasn’t a 4-chair turn.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Lol idk if you guys remeber, but why didn’t Adam and Alicia turn for Kyla? We’re their teams full?

I don´t think so. She jokingly called them out in the lives for not turning around and they didn´t say anything regarding their teams being full. Alicia probably thought she would be better with Kelly , and perhaps Adam could have gotten Tish prior to Kyla, since the auditions aired are not in order.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Alicia is picky, so I'm not really super surprised, I don't think her team was full. Like Misirlou said, Adam may have already gotten Tish? I thought that her audition was deserving of 3 or 4 chair turns, but it also wasn't super super strong.

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

LOL (for those of you who don't remember, jacy is the younger sister of WTW)

I never even knew any of their names.  What were their names?

• istersay changed the title to Voice General Discussion 2 🧵
1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

Kelly mentioned at the 1:00 minute mark that a song that Brynn wrote is going to be on Kelly's next album. Kelly said the song is incredible, she begged Brynn to put it on Brynn's album, but Brynn wanted Kelly to sing it so it's going to be on Kelly's.

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1364253827856281600?s=20

awww that's sweet to hear, glad to know they're still in contact and working w each other in some capacity

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:

Kelly mentioned at the 1:00 minute mark that a song that Brynn wrote is going to be on Kelly's next album. Kelly said the song is incredible, she begged Brynn to put it on Brynn's album, but Brynn wanted Kelly to sing it so it's going to be on Kelly's.

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1364253827856281600?s=20

That’s awesome. Glad Kelly is still there for her, because I don’t expect the show to give any help/support/promo to their contestants.

• Like 3