Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2 🧵


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

Well it's because white people enslaved Black people, and then put up no N** allowed signs, and Black people didn't.    Really though, as a Jew I can make Jewish jokes that people who are Mu

so..... who's gonna pay $50 to ask him why he got DQ'd? 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, visitor22 said:

jamhLq8.jpg

mcBbMiA.jpg

EtgWMTvXYAAtUud.jpg

 

EtmBin1XUAAC7ga.jpg

These backwards female b***** are all cancelled.

Danielle Bradberry lmao, I hope she goes back in her fairytale land where racism doesn't exist.

Miranda can stay salty that Blake dumped her a**

Carly Pearce.... she can leave and never come back.

Lauren Alaina.... Taryn outsold her "Three" song and made her irrelevant so who gives a s*** 

Lmao Raelynn, who was she again? Useless S2 artist to never be seen.

 

If I made a mistake, tell me, but as far as I know, country females can be just as backwards. Glad to see the highest ranks aren't here tho(Dolly, Martina, Faith, Carrie)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


I believe it’s this post. She happens to be AA. 
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK67MuohXxl/?igshid=7t4q37jvnej7

I feel like she’s trying to say that he needs improvement and that people should try and help him rather than give up on him. That part is fine in my opinion and is what I feel the artists who commented were focusing on. The main negative thing about this are the words “he does not deserve this.” While he doesn’t deserve to be cancelled (no one does), getting dropped and having his songs pulled off the radio (as well as a few other things) are all fair punishments for what he did.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bk1234 said:

I feel like she’s trying to say that he needs improvement and that people should try and help him rather than give up on him. That part is fine in my opinion and is what I feel the artists who commented were focusing on. The main negative thing about this are the words “he does not deserve this.” While he doesn’t deserve to be cancelled (no one does), getting dropped and having his songs pulled off the radio (as well as a few other things) are all fair punishments for what he did.


Yeah, I’m not going to disagree with anything you said, but this is another example where artists are being dragged through the mud (by Maren this time) without context. She should have included the IG post, so people can make up their own minds. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Who cares, Morgan will prob come back with higher sales by next year and people will forget this ever happened. not like his past mistakes have cost him anything, why would this one?

Unfortunately, this is what I foresee happening. :no: Right now, Morgan needs to focus on self-growth. He needs to show a desire to be educated and actually follow through with it. Just saying sorry isn’t going to cut for me. 😐

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

 

42 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

These backwards female b***** are all cancelled.

Danielle Bradberry lmao, I hope she goes back in her fairytale land where racism doesn't exist.

Miranda can stay salty that Blake dumped her a**

Carly Pearce.... she can leave and never come back.

Lauren Alaina.... Taryn outsold her "Three" song and made her irrelevant so who gives a s*** 

Lmao Raelynn, who was she again? Useless S2 artist to never be seen.

 

If I made a mistake, tell me, but as far as I know, country females can be just as backwards. Glad to see the highest ranks aren't here tho(Dolly, Martina, Faith, Carrie)

 

Queen Cassadee on the other hand 🥰🥰https://www.instagram.com/p/CK1cOgvFzLf/?igshid=1nht99shegb42

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


I believe it’s this post. She happens to be AA. 
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK67MuohXxl/?igshid=7t4q37jvnej7

Imagine justifyng someone's racist behaviour by calling them "a little ignorant" and that "they need love and care". And no, just because she is AA doesn't means that she is representing all AA people. There are AA people that are hurt by this, and the words of one person doesn't really mean anything. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

32 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I feel like she’s trying to say that he needs improvement and that people should try and help him rather than give up on him. That part is fine in my opinion and is what I feel the artists who commented were focusing on. The main negative thing about this are the words “he does not deserve this.” While he doesn’t deserve to be cancelled (no one does), getting dropped and having his songs pulled off the radio (as well as a few other things) are all fair punishments for what he did.

Sorry @Bk1234 i didn't read all your post and i confused reacted you . Yeah, i kinda agree on the last part

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW, If you scroll through the comments, there are a lot more names in there, than what were included in Maren’s tweet, included a fairly recent Voice contestant, who’s starting to gain a little traction, and one from several seasons back who twice turned no chairs. A lot was said in that post. We don’t know what any of them liked about it.  Her boyfriend, the CEO of Big Loud, commented several times too. Doesn’t seem like he’s making excuses for Morgan at all, and he says  they have a plan in place. They all know Morgan is a mess right now, and has been for quite some time. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

there are a lot more names in there, than what were included in Maren’s tweet, included a fairly recent Voice contestant, who’s starting to gains a little traction

If you’re referring to Kameron then yeah, I saw that one. :no:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

If you’re referring to Kameron then yeah, I saw that one. :no:


Yep. But, I’m not going to judge him for that, because I don’t know what he liked about it. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, visitor22 said:

I think what makes that them look "bad" (depends on the POV of course) is that they reacted to the defence, but not the offence.

Yeah, the difference between this and Cassadee’s response is that one responded to the issue: racism, while the others (from what I know of) only responded to the defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


I believe it’s this post. She happens to be AA. 
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK67MuohXxl/?igshid=7t4q37jvnej7


I think this is relevant. Rather than just call her Morgan’s label CEO’s girlfriend, it should be mentioned that she’s also a Nashville publishing executive who recently started her own company. So, she has more to gain, or lose by making a post like this. She’s also clearly defending her friend, which can be looked at in a number of different ways. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s being sincere. That doesn’t mean she supports what he did, because she clearly does not. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

She has an interest in the financial success of her husband's established company for which Morgan had become the biggest breadwinner.  She said what she said. I don't think hypothetical excuses for her or the people who liked her post count for anything. If she or they have more to say, she and they should say it.

 

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

She has an interest in the financial success of her husband's established company for which Morgan had become the biggest breadwinner.  She said what she said. I don't think hypothetical excuses for her or the people who liked her post count for anything. If she or they have more to say, she and they should say it.

 


I don’t think they’re married, but we can agree to disagree. To some of us, it was obvious that Morgan was ticking time bomb months ago. If I’m going to lay blame on those close to him, it will be for not doing more to prevent it from reaching this point in the first place. 

And she has said more, in the comments. A lot more. 

 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay changed the title to Voice General Discussion 2 🧵
  • miss denise locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...