Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2 🧵


Recommended Posts

ahhhh i really want someone to do well with adele this season. something like "hello," "rolling in the deep," "water under the bridge," "skyfall" would be incredible. the last time i can remember someone doing one of those really well was brynn with "skyfall" (she sounded like a mini adele here!). i might be missing someone, but either way, i'd love for a female pop singer/powerhouse to sing one of these!

Edited by QueenCami
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two years ago yesterday, Janice Freeman passed away😭 Janice is one of my favorite contestants of all time. All of her performances were absolutely incredible, and her battle, KO, playoff, and T12 perf

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

Well it's because white people enslaved Black people, and then put up no N** allowed signs, and Black people didn't.    Really though, as a Jew I can make Jewish jokes that people who are Mu

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


I’ll make a bold statement. A country female will never again win the show. Teen, adult, elderly...doesn’t matter. 

I can see that being the case as well, but the country females have been lacking in recent seasons. Any chance we can get at least one more great (and ultimately robbed) female country singer on The Voice?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

ahhhh i really want someone to do well with adele this season. something like "hello," "rolling in the deep," "water under the bridge," "skyfall" would be incredible. the last time i can remember someone doing one of those really well was brynn with "skyfall" (she sounded like a mini adele here!). i might be missing someone, but either way, i'd love for a female pop singer/powerhouse to sing one of these!

This may be an unpopular opinion but I liked Katie's version of "Rolling in the Deep" in S17. I also liked Megan's BA in S18. 😅

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I can see that being the case as well, but the country females have been lacking in recent seasons. Any chance we can get at least one more great (and ultimately robbed) female country singer on The Voice?

Just watch a female country singer win S21 lol 😂

 

Dragons Den Dragon GIF by CBC

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but I liked Katie's version of "Rolling in the Deep" in S17. I also liked Megan's BA in S18. 🤔

i loved megan's BA as well!! that performance was, in my mind, really underrated. and yeah, katie is someone i was missing. i liked it, but i do want someone to sing it more in the female pop powerhouse lane, like brynn did with skyfall. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I can see that being the case as well, but the country females have been lacking in recent seasons. Any chance we can get at least one more great (and ultimately robbed) female country singer on The Voice?


There are a lot of talented female country singers in Nashville without much going on. They can’t be that difficult to track down. I’ll give them some credit, though...they did try that with Taryn, but she couldn’t sing on that stage. They need a lot of different things to come together. Chevel had massive home state support, and Blake’s frontrunner flopping on a weekly basis.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


There are a lot of talented female country singers in Nashville without much going on. They can’t be that difficult to track down. I’ll give them some credit, though...they did try that with Taryn, but she couldn’t sing on that stage. They need a lot of different things to come together. Chevel had massive home state support, and Blake’s frontrunner flopping on a weekly basis.  

Yeah that's true. Taryn had a lot of potential but unfortunately didn't live up to the expectations on that stage for the most part.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone find Hunter’s performances of “With or Without You” (Semis) and “Love Runs Out” (Instant Save)? I have been looking (or should I say hunting? :giggle:) for them, but so far I’ve had no luck. ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Does Blake give guitars to his live round finalists anymore? I think in season one he gave guitars to everyone on his team.

He gave his team guitars on S16. Don't know if he has continued to do it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Can anyone find Hunter’s performances of “With or Without You” (Semis) and “Love Runs Out” (Instant Save)? I have been looking (or should I say hunting? :giggle:) for them, but so far I’ve had no luck. ☹️

This is a problem I have had. You can find all his other performances on YT, Metatube, Dailymotion, but not these.

 

However, Hunter opens the show with "With or Without You" in this full episode of The Voice Season 12 Semifinals Performances:

 

 

 

Thank you Healer on Dailymotion!

 

AND

 

Hunter sings "Love Runs Out" at 35:35 of this video! ⬇️

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, David68 said:

This is a problem I have had. You can find all his other performances on YT, Metatube, Dailymotion, but not these.

 

However, Hunter opens the show with "With or Without You" in this full episode of The Voice Season 12 Semifinals Performances:

 

 

 

Thank you Healer on Dailymotion!

 

AND

 

Hunter sings "Love Runs Out" at 35:35 of this video! ⬇️

 

 

 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! ☺️ I hadn’t thought to find the entire episodes. 😅 I’ll see if I can find a way to crop the video to only Hunter’s performance and then download that (I’ve been on a Voice snowflakes downloading spree lol.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Only tangentially related to the voice, but Blake, Gwen, and Adam will apparently be in a super bowl commercial together 

Interesting because I believe the Super bowl is on CBS this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Interesting because I believe the Super bowl is on CBS this year.

I believe it’s for T-Mobile and also involves Anthony Anderson 

Edited by seak05
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

NBC has announced a new coach for season 21!!! 😍🥳

 

  Hide contents

1255765966_ScreenShot2021-01-24at1_17_47PM.png.dd3c7df1e9681d1b32d42bfdd614ca68.png

I’d choose him

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 12:00 AM, Daillon said:


Blake was really invested on his contestants during the earlier seasons. And I think Alicia helped Chris with his single?

 

I also remember Adam saying he would sign Christina to his record label (Idk if that eventually happened tho)

 

Not sure about the others.

 

Edit: Forgot about Miley buying a house for Janice.

Wow! lucky Janice.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay changed the title to Voice General Discussion 2 🧵
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...