Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two years ago yesterday, Janice Freeman passed away😭 Janice is one of my favorite contestants of all time. All of her performances were absolutely incredible, and her battle, KO, playoff, and T12 perf

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

Well it's because white people enslaved Black people, and then put up no N** allowed signs, and Black people didn't.    Really though, as a Jew I can make Jewish jokes that people who are Mu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

What were some battles that pitted together 2 four-chair turns? The ones that come on top of my head are Preston vs Mendeleyev, and Matthew vs Shawn, both from Team Legend.

Biff vs. Sisaundra, battle rounds 2 🤩

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, David68 said:

Biff vs. Sisaundra, battle rounds 2 🤩

Oh my god, that battle. Biff was so underrated that season. He had a raspy, very classic voice, and his personality was infectious. Kinda reminds me of Todd.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

What were some battles that pitted together 2 four-chair turns? The ones that come on top of my head are Preston vs Mendeleyev, and Matthew vs Shawn, both from Team Legend.

Two on S9. Barrett Baber vs Dustin Christensen and Chris Crump vs Krista Hughes. Not surprising since that season had a lot of  4 chair turns lol.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Also, Chris Jamison vs. Jonathan Wyndham in S7 is a four chair turn battle.

Edited by David68
3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Please don't remind me of this battle. :no:

• Sad 1

The Queen Tessanne talking about her VOICE journey.

Story Time: The Voice - Stories You Haven't Heard! with Tessanne Chin (Part 1)

Part 2 Story Time: The Voice - Stories You Haven't Heard! with Tessanne Chin

NOTE: The real parts starts at 1:04.

TIP: Turn on captions because you might not understand some of her words because of Jamaican accent.

This may not be the right thread but I don't know where else to put it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I never fully understood why Rose mouthed an apology to John after her BA. 
I’ve heard that it was out of respect because it’s a tough position to be in when someone’s singing your song, but I’m wondering what y’all think. 

44 minutes ago, Harmat said:

I never fully understood why Rose mouthed an apology to John after her BA. 
I’ve heard that it was out of respect because it’s a tough position to be in when someone’s singing your song, but I’m wondering what y’all think. 

She sang John's song and he didn't turn. So she (wrongly) assumed it was because John didn't like her version. 😊

Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 1
On 1/1/2021 at 1:28 AM, David68 said:

Thinking of all the great performances of the Season 15 knockouts.

Bro season 15 was IMO going on to be one of the best seasons the voice ever had, but man robegate had to happen and then Kirk and everyone started flopping, other then that the pre-taped shows were absolutely magical, THE BATTLES AND KOS... THANK YOU!

On 12/20/2020 at 4:59 AM, David68 said:

Okay then

Just read his comment under Carter's KO(And that comment was made one month ago).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a wonderful season Gwen makes. When the blinds ended I think her team is weak and now I see how I was wrong. Gwen is getting the best out of each member of her team. Beautiful performance of both. Carter is exceptional, a little Jordan Smith seems to be cut, has a lot of potential, even to win this season and Chloe a pleasant surprise. I am very happy that they both stayed. Gwen really deserves to win this season, she does an exceptional job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe his prediction changed after the KO's.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Paul Mirkovich (Keyboardist and arranger of the Voice performances AKA, bandzilla´s leader lol) actually responded to his BS:

"The unbelievable elitism of those that are way to [sic] cool always amazes me. "We played one of your songs on our show. About 15 million people saw it heard it and perhaps many of them previously unaware of your music then decided to look you up. The most you should have commented if you could not say anything nice was a polite 'thank you'. That is what my mom taught me anyways.We have played over 6000 songs on the show and usually get compliments from the artists we cover and even last night got thank you and good job from Greg Allman . He is a gentleman with a very long career. Sorry we did not live up to your high standards. If we ever play one of your songs again perhaps I could call you for your input. I am sure it would be very educational."

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Paul Mirkovich (Keyboardist and arranger of the Voice performances AKA, bandzilla´s leader lol) actually responded to his BS:

"The unbelievable elitism of those that are way to [sic] cool always amazes me. "We played one of your songs on our show. About 15 million people saw it heard it and perhaps many of them previously unaware of your music then decided to look you up. The most you should have commented if you could not say anything nice was a polite 'thank you'. That is what my mom taught me anyways.We have played over 6000 songs on the show and usually get compliments from the artists we cover and even last night got thank you and good job from Greg Allman . He is a gentleman with a very long career. Sorry we did not live up to your high standards. If we ever play one of your songs again perhaps I could call you for your input. I am sure it would be very educational."

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

great response

With last season's recordings only on YouTube Music, is there a way to get the song directly from there? I see someone's already put them on YouTube, but I'd prefer to get them directly from the source first, if possible.

Youtube and youtube music are the same files. It's just the interface that change. 

For example Carter Ruban Up from Here 

Official link YT Music from NBC.com

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=gH5HmUdTfQk

Here the same file on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH5HmUdTfQk

So the YT one are the original YT Music

EDIT: Also now they are availible on others platform after the season end. 

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

With last season's recordings only on YouTube Music, is there a way to get the song directly from there? I see someone's already put them on YouTube, but I'd prefer to get them directly from the source first, if possible.

They're all up on Apple/iTunes, Spotify, etc. now.

• istersay changed the title to Voice General Discussion 2 🧵
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic