Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two years ago yesterday, Janice Freeman passed away😭 Janice is one of my favorite contestants of all time. All of her performances were absolutely incredible, and her battle, KO, playoff, and T12 perf

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

y’all need to hear this story about our beloved coach Usher. apparently he went to a club recently and paid the dancers in “Usher Bucks” as opposed to actual money... like the bills he gave them were

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

After seeing Desz's performance, I'm even sadder that we didn't get to see Myracle's full KO. She sounded great in that 25 second clip.

This! Ugh, robbed queen 😔

I think there is also a key change on her performance, I would have loved to see that

• Like 1

Hey all! New here...would anyone happen to know if or how I can view Luke Niccoli's blind audition from season 7 (Episode 5, October 6th)? He sang 'Sing' by Ed Sheeran and nobody turned (i believe all the teams except Blake were filled when he performed).

He is rumored to be the producer of Gwen's new single which is rumored to come out in two weeks...if true that would be a very cool full circle moment for him and Gwen.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Gwennygwengwen said:

Hey all! New here...would anyone happen to know if or how I can view Luke Niccoli's blind audition from season 7 (Episode 5, October 6th)? He sang 'Sing' by Ed Sheeran and nobody turned (i believe all the teams except Blake were filled when he performed).

He is rumored to be the producer of Gwen's new single which is rumored to come out in two weeks...if true that would be a very cool full circle moment for him and Gwen.

Welcome to IDF. :clap:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gwennygwengwen said:

Excellent, how do you know that about Gwen's new music? (im a fan of her since ND)
do you have any source?
In all the seasons where she was a coach she had a performance

8 hours ago, Gwennygwengwen said:

His blind audition was montaged but you may see a clip of his audition here.

https://streamable.com/uh8qnq

8 minutes ago, katybay said:

From the taping....it was really late and was ready to pass

I remember Taryn sounding strong but a little off so i thought it may have been the sound from the audio but now it was apparent that it was her pitch....

There were a number of times the participants seemed better in the room then on tv later. 

but to be fair, maybe it was just my exhaustion 😂

• istersay changed the title to Voice General Discussion 2 🧵
  • istersay featured this topic
  • istersay pinned this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic