Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2 🧵


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

There are currently zero Voice winners  listed on Republic’s roster. No Jordan (as of about a year ago, actually)...no Maelyn. I have mixed feelings, because on one hand, they got a raw deal. On the other, they are now free.
 

There are also three recent winners who have yet to sign a label deal with anyone, as far as we know. Brynn is the only winner since S4 who is currently signed with a major label, and I won’t be surprised if she gets dropped soon. 
 

http://www.republicrecords.com/artists

 

We used to have a thread on the old site, with updates on The Voice alumni labels. Any volunteers to revive that thread? 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have three weeks left until the premiere, so I'm gonna start posting my favorite performances from The Voice Spain!

 

The panel dynamic is really fun and, to no surprise, I'm Team Laura all the way! :wub:. Laura Pausini is hilarious, she's is basically Kelly Clarkson :haha:

 

FAVORITE ENGLISH AUDITIONS:

"More Than Words"

 

Too affected partly 🍌 🥑, but this indie girl has potential 😃

 

"Remember Me" 

OMFG, she's only 19! 🤯

 

"Homeless" 

OMFG, she's only 18! 🤯

 

"Something"

Nice tone. :thumbs:

 

"Roxanne"

Really liked this. :thumbs:

 

"All I Want" 

Here’s your Spanish indie guy 😄

 

 

SOME OF MY FAVORITES SPANISH AUDITIONS:

 

"No Tengo Nada"

 

"Con Las Ganas" 

 

"La Quiero A Morir"

 

Edited by echoap
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Vote for the winner who do you think is the best(of all countries). A Channel on Ytube BEST OF THE VOICE has organized this event.

The nominees are:

 

The Voice Germany = Claudia Emmanuela Santoso

The Voice USA = Jordan Smith

The Voice Netherlands = Dennis Van Aarssen

The Voice France = Lisandro Cuxi

The Voice Belgium = Lbe

The Voice Portugal = Fernando Daniel

The Voice Australia = Diana Rouvas

The Voice Australia = Karise Eden

 

The folks on Ytube seem to prefer Fernando the most and then Jordan as the close second. Well if the voice us didn't take down Jordan's videos he would've surpassed Fernando cz on Yt Fernando's video has 95 million views so people there prefer him a bit but if Jordan's video was there he would've reached more than 100 million views.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Vote for best female talen ever

The nominees are:

 

The Voice Germany = Claudia Emmanuela Santoso

The Voice Mongolia = Enguun .Ts

The Voice Australia = Diana Rouvas

The Voice Australia = Bella Paige

The Voice UK = Leah McFall

The Voice Netherlands = Jennie Lena

The Voice USA = Katie Kadan

The Voice USA = Kennedy Holmes 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

The Voice France has achieved the distinction of having the first Voice alum as a coach. One of their winners, Kendji Girac, is a coach on the new season of their Voice Kids.

how successful were they post show and how do they compare to the other coaches?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if this was already posted sometime before, but Mandi Thomas has a full version of her KO up on her channel

 

 

 

I totally get why some people prefer Anaya's, but I think this is another Katie vs Max situation. Anaya had the prettier, more

emotional performance. But voices like Mandi's (and Katie's) just tend to blow me away more.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I don't know if this was already posted sometime before, but Mandi Thomas has a full version of her KO up on her channel

 

 

 

I totally get why some people prefer Anaya's, but I think this is another Katie vs Max situation. Anaya had the prettier, more

emotional performance. But voices like Mandi's (and Katie's) just tend to blow me away more.

 

i remember looking at this and thinking it was far less impressive than the small thing we saw on the voice, im not sure if she just did better then, or if they just took the best part of her performance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

i remember looking at this and thinking it was far less impressive than the small thing we saw on the voice, im not sure if she just did better then, or if they just took the best part of her performance

Probably the latter, though this is still decent for something recorded at home. She's not at a professional sound stage that's designed with good acoustics in mind, which definitely can help a performance sound better.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

S19 Spoilers (don't look)

 

Gwen wrecked her team completely. She's letting people like Joseph and Ben through, instead of Liam, Ryan and Lauren...

Her last chance to win is Carter, and I don't think he'll win. 

this belongs in the spoiler thread not here pls delete or at least put an actual spoiler tag

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

What happens when a voice contestant actually makes it big, and gets invited to play SNL? They are an idiot, and lose the gig

 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/morgan-wallen-not-playing-saturday-night-live-covid-1234796605/

I was surprised it took until today to announce it. There were dozens of videos of him fooling around last weekend. Maybe the decision was made immediately and they made it today while finding a replacement, but who knows. It's incredibly irresponsible of Morgan. I wonder if they'll get a new guest in time...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

What happens when a voice contestant actually makes it big, and gets invited to play SNL? They are an idiot, and lose the gig

 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/morgan-wallen-not-playing-saturday-night-live-covid-1234796605/

Disappointed, but not surprised. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - and don't act shocked when those consequences include losing something that could've been a game-changer for your career.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Disappointed, but not surprised. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - and don't act shocked when those consequences include losing something that could've been a game-changer for your career.

he's on the headlines now... but not for what he wanted 😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is so hilarious this season there are a lot of comments in YouTube on promo videos about

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I love You❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️

Do You Love Me♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

I need a boyfriend 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why would someone post that kind of stuff on THE VOICE PROMO VIDEOS.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

This is so hilarious this season there are a lot of comments in YouTube on promo videos about

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I love You❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️

Do You Love Me♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

I need a boyfriend 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why would someone post that kind of stuff on THE VOICE PROMO VIDEOS.

I saw that lmao, the ones where they put timestamps that are way past the videos length

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, David68 said:

I saw that lmao, the ones where they put timestamps that are way past the videos length

Yeah totally the video was 2 minute long and they were like 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The best part is 36:26

OMG 10:41

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously don't know what's happening on You tube.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to Voice General Discussion 2 🧵
  • istersay featured this topic
  • istersay pinned this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...