Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

11 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

basically i should be a coach on the voice 

coming for ariana spot #teamthevoicefan12

*deciding between contestants in a battle*

thevoicefan12: Teraginn, you were sharp by a 1/64 tone multiple times during the performance, so the winner of this battle is Misirlou!

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

*deciding between contestants in a battle*

thevoicefan12: Teraginn, you were sharp by a 1/64 tone multiple times during the performance, so the winner of this battle is Misirlou!

Hey thanks lol.

• Haha 3

Did anyone else see that the Team Ari girls were going to do a "Into You" cover? I'm trying to find the post/story/wherever it was that I saw it, but I don't think they've advertised it as much and I don't even remember if it said anything about a recording or if I simply imagined/dreamed it?? Anyways I remember it was a light pink post with the names of the girls who would cover it, which were Bella, Katherine, Ryleigh, Katie Rae and I'm pretty sure the last one was Raquel. Asking because I was very excited for it and I have no idea when to expect it/if it even is happening lol so if anyone knows anything that'd be great!

24 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Did anyone else see that the Team Ari girls were going to do a "Into You" cover? I'm trying to find the post/story/wherever it was that I saw it, but I don't think they've advertised it as much and I don't even remember if it said anything about a recording or if I simply imagined/dreamed it?? Anyways I remember it was a light pink post with the names of the girls who would cover it, which were Bella, Katherine, Ryleigh, Katie Rae and I'm pretty sure the last one was Raquel. Asking because I was very excited for it and I have no idea when to expect it/if it even is happening lol so if anyone knows anything that'd be great!

It would be hilarious if that was just your dream 😭

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

You are correct. I screenshotted it. ;) 

47967-C7-E-92-E8-48-B5-B9-B2-8-CA9985658

• Thanks 3

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

YES YESSSSS Thank you Bk!!!!! 

I wonder if it's already done or they just posted it as an upcoming project....either way I'm ready!!!!🤩

KK said “coming soon.” She posted another story showing her working on the mixing. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I swear I'm so convinced😭 like I can see the post in my head fr.....Imma be crushed if it was all my imagination I got so excited for nothing LMAO

I guess it wasn't your dream but one time I was so convinced Bjork and Jay-Z used to date but I guess that was just a dream 😭

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Say what Raelynnnn? Go OFF Mickey!

In all seriousness, this at least somewhat invalidates Raelynn’s so-called BLM post where she posted a black square. Why have we even seen confederate flags of recent be associated with country music? Racism!!!

8 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I'm not an expert on the topic, and i know i have a lot to learn. But i'm just gonna say that, Raelynn is clearly talking since her privilege, and it's pretty sad to watch her invalidate the experiences with opression of a whole group of people just because she herself doesn't experience it.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm not an expert on the topic, and i know i have a lot to learn. But i'm just gonna say that, Raelynn is clearly talking since her privilege, and it's pretty sad to watch her invalidate the experiences with opression of a whole group of people just because she herself doesn't experience it.  

Are we surprised though? 

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1