Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

So out of curiosity I sorted the voice videos by most popular, and the majority of the most popular videos are the season 18 pre live performances

Why do you guys think that is? Did Nick Jonas really get a lot more people watching? Lol.

Or is it Covid? But then you'd think Season 19 would be more popular.

Maybe the talent was just better in season 18 so more people tuned in? Eh, idk about that..

13 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

So out of curiosity I sorted the voice videos by most popular, and the majority of the most popular videos are the season 18 pre live performances

Why do you guys think that is? Did Nick Jonas really get a lot more people watching? Lol.

Or is it Covid? But then you'd think Season 19 would be more popular.

Maybe the talent was just better in season 18 so more people tuned in? Eh, idk about that..

or it could be that they've been there the longest lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

or it could be that they've been there the longest lol

No because season 17's performances seem to have the lowest view count out of all the seasons that are still up.

And season 18 performances beats all the others by millions.

I've listened to a lot of season 19 performances repeatedly since that season started until now, the view count increases at a very slow pace

Edited by Hsamid

9 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Does anyone remember in the lives when Adam and Blake both released albums at the same day and they had a competition who would either get #1 on billboard or iTunes I forgot and Adam won?

Imagine if neither of them got it :giggle:

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

Imagine if neither of them got it :giggle:

iirc neither of them actually did. Blake's album was #4 and Adam's was #2. it was a competition for who would have the higher charting album i believe, not who would go to #1.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

I have been checking The Voice's YouTube channel, and is interesting that they have put in private only a few videos from Season 17. (I'm talking only about videos that are already from more than 2 years ago) 

The videos that are not available anymore are 

-Katie Kadan's blind audition AND her battle with Destiny 💀 

- Injoy and Alex's battle 

- Ricky and Marina's battle 

- Rose and Jesse's battle 

My first guess was that they were probably deleting the videos from finalists since all of them are already on their compilations. But if that's the case, them, why don't delete them all?, i mean, Jake's battle is still there. And also, why delete the Injoy and Alex's battle?? Nothing of this makes any sense. 

22 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

shocked someone you loved by lewis capaldi has only been performed just twice. its a great song and if used right could be a breakout song for an artist

S17: blinds

S18: battles

S19: blinds

S20: instant save

• Haha 3

VERY random but I was rewatching s17 performances and came around one of the most unfair eliminations that season....Miss Gracee Shriver. My question for y'all is that if Blake had actually saved her, or had she won the wildcard, how far do y'all think she would've gotten after that? I always thought semis tbh but then again I don't exactly remember her overall reception.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

VERY random but I was rewatching s17 performances and came around one of the most unfair eliminations that season....Miss Gracee Shriver. My question for y'all is that if Blake had actually saved her, or had she won the wildcard, how far do y'all think she would've gotten after that? I always thought semis tbh but then again I don't exactly remember her overall reception.

i agree semis if she was able to pass playoffs

22 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think she could have made Semis. I was not happy when Blake saved Cali because her performance was negatively received. I thought Gracee had the best performance of Blake’s girls, yet she was the only one that didn’t advance. The main thing going against Gracee was that she was Blake’s Knockout steal, and he usually treats them as fodder.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

If that happened with three live shows, imagine what will happen with six live shows 

Lol more time for meltdowns.

There's one contestant this season who is a bit controversial here already and could be a snowflake killer. They could cause some drama if some of the more beloved contestants get eliminated before them.

• Like 1