Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

7 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

I have to go third.  I'd like to say second but I don't have the guts.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing to finish third on TV and AGT? 

I’d say it’s a good thing, considering how difficult it is to make finale on just one of those shows

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

It’s unfortunate that we never saw Chris or Jej, and that Sarah didn’t make lives when it seemed like she could

At least she had her audition shown, and it wad great. Loved the bluesy style she's got going on right now. Chris and Jej's group didnt even get that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I’d say it’s a good thing, considering how difficult it is to make finale on just one of those shows

I think I agree. She's surely shown a lot of growth as a singer and the change in stage presence and poise is noteworthy. I was just concerned about her being perceived as a "third-place type."

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Biannual reminder to start saving any videos that you want to keep from 4 seasons ago on YouTube, as they'll start being taken down next week.

That would be Season 17 🙂

I’ve got Marybeth’s all downloaded. 🤗

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Biannual reminder to start saving any videos that you want to keep from 4 seasons ago on YouTube, as they'll start being taken down next week.

That would be Season 17 🙂

My tech-incompetent self trying to figure out how to save all of Will’s performances and Mendeleyev’s audition: 

confused the simpsons GIF

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

My tech-incompetent self trying to figure out how to save all of Will’s performances and Mendeleyev’s audition: 

confused the simpsons GIF

Auditions are usually easy to find online, and since his audition was one of the most popular that season, it’’s definitely going to be on quite a few channels

• Like 1