Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

10 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Here's a vid with the performance of Camm singing with John. They sang their finale duet "Rocket Man". God now I really wanna hear the duets for the other contestants. 

Zan will stay for two nights (I'm so excited for her duo). TStorm only one.
Tonight is Pia's turn and her outfit is AWESOME 🔥👑

I'm waiting for Will's announcement 💙

Edited by pauwis

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

could you drop the link? I really like both Presley and Kelly, so it would be super cool to hear it!

ofc! 

lemme know if there's any restriction. There's another link with not-so-great video and audio quality that i think could work if so

20 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, I get it, it’s frustrating, but we have no idea what’s going on in her life right now. Maybe she’s not in the right place for music right now. I’d rather have her putting out something she is passionate in instead of putting stuff out just to keep us busy. 

Wasn't she engaged?  She could be focusing on the wedding right now.  Or something else in her life is happening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

She has Simon on her side. That´s pretty much a guarantee to her advancing. 

She mixed pop with gospel and even threw some soul with Aretha and James Brown on The Voice. She seems to have gone full on pop on AGT. Maybe that´s what she wants to do on her career. 

Very bold song choice and it paid off for the most part. I liked her last performance better but she still delivered the goods here. Well done.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I mean, still very good, but it's like they're limiting her to nothing but the current Top 40. Bad Habits? really?

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the direction she wants to go on the show. Staying relevant after the show is one thing. Singing the living daylight out of these contemporary pop songs will help her find a place in the modern music industry. Additionally, she has done the big soulful ballads/songs on the Voice and has covered them extensively off show. Maybe she wants to challenge herself? She is the best vocalist this season, so she might as well take advantage of the opportunity and challenge herself vocally. 

• Like 1

I don’t like the direction Brooke is taking on the show. She’s singing all current songs and not ballads like she did on The Voice. Not to mention, I don’t know her last 2 songs. She’s at least doing well with them though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Brooke is going to the finals on AGT!

16 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Congratulations Brooke on being the first person to make the finale on both The Voice and America’s Got Talent!

She did that with these current songs, wow. And she was a part of the top 3 PVs for the Grand Finale on both shows. QUEEN :wub:

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

She did that with these current songs, wow. And she was a part of the top 3 PVs for the Grand Finale on both shows. QUEEN :wub:

Deserved. 🥰 Say what you want about the song choices, but it’s clearly working for her. 😌

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Deserved. 🥰 Say what you want about the song choices, but it’s clearly working for her. 😌

She's able to work through the songs, shows what a beast of a vocalist/performer she is. Minivan is making good decisions.

Now if she can win next week then yay, but one more performance, I'm sure she's excited.

• Like 5