Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t know about y"all, but I loved the "former winners as mentors for KOs" format they did for S14. It´d be great to see them do it again, but with different winners.

I think that if they do it again, they should do it again when all four coaches have won a season.  Like, maybe if Gwen came back with John, Kelly, and Blake, it could happen.

• Like 4

On 9/2/2021 at 6:11 AM, jus.willy said:

John allowed Pia and Cam Wess to go on tour with him to perform !! THIS IS WHAT GOOD COACHES DO JOHN ! so happy for them. 

(please correct me if there are more team Legend contestants going on tour with him)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTazhhEll--/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seems like Zan and Thunderstorm are going to join him as well! That's four contestants getting to sing with him on tour.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

She had Lynnea, Chevel, Sarah Grace, Dylan Hartigan, Kymberli Joye, Abby Cates, Kaleb Lee, and Brynn Cartelli

Brynn was her tour opener. The others were one-offs like John is doing now.

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Here's a vid with the performance of Camm singing with John. They sang their finale duet "Rocket Man". God now I really wanna hear the duets for the other contestants. 

I wonder what he will pick for Thunderstorm.

Maelyn hasn’t done anything in well over a year. Literally. I’m wondering if she’s contemplating getting out of the music biz. At the very least, she should do a better job of keeping her fans in the loop, so they don’t wonder about these things. 

I get the pandemic, but there are ways around it. I see zero effort.

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maelyn hasn’t done anything in well over a year. Literally. I’m wondering if she’s contemplating getting out of the music biz. At the very least, she should do a better job of keeping her fans in the loop, so they don’t wonder about these things. 

I get the pandemic, but there are ways around it. I see zero effort.

The good news for Maelyn is that I’ll never get tired of watching her flawless run on the show. 🤪 She can take her sweet time. ☺️

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The good news for Maelyn is that I’ll never get tired of watching her flawless run on the show. 🤪 She can take her sweet time. ☺️

Unfortunately, that does not pay her bills, or help advance her career at this point. 

If Maelyn was serious about pursuing music, you'd expect her to do much more. All that's happened this year is a handful of TikTok covers, but they are very few and far in between, not optimal for succeeding on that platform.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

If Maelyn was serious about pursuing music, you'd expect her to do much more. All that's happened this year is a handful of TikTok covers, but they are very few and far in between, not optimal for succeeding on that platform.

Not even so much as an Instagram post since May. Whenever people ask about new music, she doesn’t answer. What are her fans supposed to believe?

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yes, I get it, it’s frustrating, but we have no idea what’s going on in her life right now. Maybe she’s not in the right place for music right now. I’d rather have her putting out something she is passionate in instead of putting stuff out just to keep us busy. 

• Like 3