Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

John allowed Pia and Cam Wess to go on tour with him to perform !! THIS IS WHAT GOOD COACHES DO JOHN ! so happy for them. 

(please correct me if there are more team Legend contestants going on tour with him)

Wow, I didn’t know that! He’s learning (now get Maelyn on that tour… 👀)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, I didn’t know that! He’s learning (now get Maelyn on that tour… 👀)

Is it mainly Kelly that works with her alumni (and Blake to an extent)? I know Miley was also supportive of her contestants off show

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Is it mainly Kelly that works with her alumni (and Blake to an extent)? I know Miley was also supportive of her contestants off show

Yeah, Kelly has done the most as of late. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Kelly has done the most as of late. 

Makes sense, considering she does have her own talk show now and she invited her winners and a few of the other contestants she has had, maybe a few contestants not on her team.

Does anyone remember which contestants besides her winners appeared on her show?

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Idkkk why they don’t just stick to s21 content lmao because nobody is interested in this 

I wish they’d stick to just reposting all the performances they’ve deleted/montaged over the years. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dov said:

I wish they’d stick to just reposting all the performances they’ve deleted/montaged over the years. 

I’d take 2 days of repostings

One day for Auditions and one for Knockouts/Live performances

2 minutes ago, Dov said:

Or just unprivate them! Because all of the older seasons’ videos get privated every 2 years. But yes I agree

56 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Makes sense, considering she does have her own talk show now and she invited her winners and a few of the other contestants she has had, maybe a few contestants not on her team.

Does anyone remember which contestants besides her winners appeared on her show?

Hello Sunday performed on her show I think

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Cassadee Pope was on recently 

41 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

off topic: Congrats to Cam Anthony being the first LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 Winner on The Voice! Someone can correct me if wrong but yes congrats Cam! 

I think someone mentioned that Sawyer is bisexual? I'm not sure, someone can confirm it, please? 👀

• Like 1