Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Here's Brooke Simpson's AGT Quarterfinals performance 🙂

Pretty safe to say she's a lock for Semifinals. High praise all around.

Oh My God Reaction GIF

might not be the best song choice when it comes to appealing to the viewers, but she made the song her own, powered her way through, and killed it!  

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Here's Brooke Simpson's AGT Quarterfinals performance 🙂

Pretty safe to say she's a lock for Semifinals. High praise all around.

That was spectacular! 🤩 I’m still nervous for her though. The AGT voters aren’t ones to always reward good vocal performances. :/ At least the judges have a save though. 

ALSO, VOTE FOR THIS GIRL NOW!!!!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

At least the judges have a save though. 

Forgot that there's judges saves 😮 yeah, considering she was on the top 3 of the most praised from the judges tonight (they were so harsh to the other contestants :dead:), I have no doubts she'll get it (and the other 2 are likely advancing via public's vote) :wub:

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

💀 The S16 group performance of "Edge of Seventeen" with Celia, Presley, Lisa and Betsy

Ooh, that reminds me of Mari and Kim's "Good As Hell" (at least that's what I remember it as being?). That was great! 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I love this audition so much! 😍 Christina’s “game” when pushing her button was pretty funny too. :haha:

I love Season 5 so much! Glad to see another artist from that season represented. Definitely my favorite Top 12 in 20 seasons

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Throwback of the week- Jacquie Lee

I’d seen the “you look up to Blake” “we all do, he’s like 6’9” bit elsewhere on the Internet but I forgot it was from Jacquie’s audition 💀

Haven’t checked in on her post-show work in a hot sec but this was a good reminder to go do that (and happy to see the show promoting a variety of talent).

57 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’d seen the “you look up to Blake” “we all do, he’s like 6’9” bit elsewhere on the Internet but I forgot it was from Jacquie’s audition 💀

Haven’t checked in on her post-show work in a hot sec but this was a good reminder to go do that (and happy to see the show promoting a variety of talent).

Jacquie has had an extremely difficult time post-show. She’s a cautionary tale on how the music industry chews up young talent.

http://www.lyndsanity.com/music/voice-star-jacquie-lee-opens-up-about-bulimia-struggle/

• Sad 6