Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Here's Brooke Simpson's AGT Quarterfinals performance 🙂

Pretty safe to say she's a lock for Semifinals. High praise all around.

That was really great!

I hope she and Madilyn Bailey make it to the end!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

At least the judges have a save though. 

Forgot that there's judges saves 😮 yeah, considering she was on the top 3 of the most praised from the judges tonight (they were so harsh to the other contestants :dead:), I have no doubts she'll get it (and the other 2 are likely advancing via public's vote) :wub:

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

💀 The S16 group performance of "Edge of Seventeen" with Celia, Presley, Lisa and Betsy

Ooh, that reminds me of Mari and Kim's "Good As Hell" (at least that's what I remember it as being?). That was great! 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I love this audition so much! 😍 Christina’s “game” when pushing her button was pretty funny too. :haha:

I love Season 5 so much! Glad to see another artist from that season represented. Definitely my favorite Top 12 in 20 seasons

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Throwback of the week- Jacquie Lee

I’d seen the “you look up to Blake” “we all do, he’s like 6’9” bit elsewhere on the Internet but I forgot it was from Jacquie’s audition 💀

Haven’t checked in on her post-show work in a hot sec but this was a good reminder to go do that (and happy to see the show promoting a variety of talent).

57 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’d seen the “you look up to Blake” “we all do, he’s like 6’9” bit elsewhere on the Internet but I forgot it was from Jacquie’s audition 💀

Haven’t checked in on her post-show work in a hot sec but this was a good reminder to go do that (and happy to see the show promoting a variety of talent).

Jacquie has had an extremely difficult time post-show. She’s a cautionary tale on how the music industry chews up young talent.

http://www.lyndsanity.com/music/voice-star-jacquie-lee-opens-up-about-bulimia-struggle/

• Sad 6