Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Honestly, at first glance, I think some of her TV performances were better than the clip we got, but I think that could be for many reasons. First, I haven't listened to the whole clip; second, I haven't listened to her TV performances in a while; third, she chose a really difficult and vocally challenging song; fourth, maybe she wants to save some of other tricks for the future shows so it doesn't seem like she does the same thing over and over again.

I really hope she goes far! She's clearly an incredibly talented vocalist. 

I’m just curious if she will mention the voice in her package

No joke, that small clip of Brooke interested me more than anything she did on TV except for her battle. Her vocal textures appear to be much stronger here. I´ll be checking her audition out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Honestly, at first glance, I think some of her TV performances were better than the clip we got, but I think that could be for many reasons. First, I haven't listened to the whole clip; second, I haven't listened to her TV performances in a while; third, she chose a really difficult and vocally challenging song; fourth, maybe she wants to save some of other tricks for the future shows so it doesn't seem like she does the same thing over and over again.

I really hope she goes far! She's clearly an incredibly talented vocalist. 

Agreed. Her audition probably isn’t on the level of her Voice audition (that was something else), but it’s very good, and I will be surprised if she doesn’t make Live Shows

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

No joke, that small clip of Brooke interested me more than anything she did on TV except for her battle. Her vocal textures appear to be much stronger here. I´ll be checking her audition out.

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just watched Brooke’s snippet. THAT WAS GOOD! 

18 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I never liked Brooke much on the show but man that clip was stunning.

I'm living for the Brooke snippet appreciation 🤩

Cuz I Love You was probably one of the hardest songs to sing- LeAnn Rimes from the Masked Singer did it best for me so far andd so far I haven't seen anyone nail it on a singing competition song, I hope Brooke nailed it for the rest of the song, especially the rapping parts 🤞🏻

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I'm living for the Brooke snippet appreciation 🤩

Cuz I Love You was probably one of the hardest songs to sing- LeAnn Rimes from the Masked Singer did it best for me so far andd so far I haven't seen anyone nail it on a singing competition song, I hope Brooke nailed it for the rest of the song, especially the rapping parts 🤞🏻

LeAnn never misses, but if/when Brooke nails it tomorrow she might be second place in terms of my favorite covers of the song.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I was searching for this for a bit and couldn't find it anything on it but do we not have a Presley Tennant fan thread? If not that's kinda a big oversight on our parts. 

If it existed, it probably got lost in the IDF apocalypse of 2019.

Alright, 1 voice alum shown. Still missing Jej with his vocal group, Chris Weaver, Sarah Potenza, and I don´t know if I´m forgetting someone. Wonder if they actually made it past the auditions too.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, 1 voice alum shown. Still missing Jej with his vocal group, Chris Weaver, Sarah Potenza, and I don´t know if I´m forgetting someone. Wonder if they actually made it past the auditions too.

Watch them all get short-clipped or montaged.....

In any case, I think Brooke has a shot at the Finale, at worst Semis is her ceiling. So we get to enjoy at least two more slayages from her :wub:

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Watch them all get short-clipped or montaged.....

In any case, I think Brooke has a shot at the Finale, at worst Semis is her ceiling. So we get to enjoy at least two more slayages from her :wub:

I saw Sarah in the trailer and she was emotional so I think they are showing her. I don’t know about Jej or Chris. Possibly? Especially Jej with being in a group.