Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

If only the producers were this rational... Zan Fiskum on Camila Cabello still makes no sense 😐

Yeah I’m trying to analyze and manifest the possibility of having a Rachel and Cam top 2 but anyways🥲

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yeah I’m trying to analyze and manifest the possibility of having a Rachel and Cam top 2 but anyways🥲

Lowkey I've given up on that and I'm just hoping Rachel gets a good set. I think Kenzie and Cam are top 2 for sure... :''( but at least Cam has a shot at winning!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Don’t give him any ideas. Seems

like something he would do. 

Disney would probably join as Todd Tilghman and start cussing out everyone on his fan thread.

• Haha 11

54 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Carolina Rial has arrived in her fan thread.

56 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

OMG CAROLINA IS IN HER FAN THREAD NOW

:w00tbounce:

50 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

WAIT WHAT IF IT’S DISNEY?

it's not, I checked the Ip address

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ammonium said:

They are pushing for Cam so hard. They even showed Blake's comments to Cam on the Tonight Show.

Lets see who out of Kenzie and him get pushed the most in the finale. But like I said previously, it wouldnt surprise me if TPTB tries to get the OG coach a win on the 20th anniversary. 

Remember they pulled out all the stops to get Christina a win so the first female would win the show on its 10th aniversary. I can see them trying to do it for the coach that has been in there since day 1. At this point, they only need to give him good songs and neutralize Kenzie's to win.

Posted (edited)

Y'all... I have been hearing this lyric wrong the WHOLE time lmao: "Shining through the city with a little funk and soul" (Dynamite group performance) :dead:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Lets see who out of Kenzie and him get pushed the most in the finale. But like I said previously, it wouldnt surprise me if TPTB tries to get the OG coach a win on the 20th anniversary. 

Remember they pulled out all the stops to get Christina a win so the first female would win the show on its 10th aniversary. I can see them trying to do it for the coach that has been in there since day 1. At this point, they only need to give him good songs and neutralize Kenzie's to win.

I still believe Cam has more than enough fan base to outrun Kenzie's minivan votes.

• Like 3

BTW, if you watch Jordan's IS video, pay attention to the part where they show the "audience."

See all those women swaying in time to the beat? That's Jordan's superpower 🤪

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

They weren’t pushing for Xtina because of some dumb 10th anniversary. They knew she was leaving the show and it would have been embarrassing if she left without a win after all that time.

4 hours ago, Anonymous111 said:

I still believe Cam has more than enough fan base to outrun Kenzie's minivan votes.

Cam is getting minivan votes. Kenzie is getting country votes. 

Not all of country is minivan, and not all of minivan is country. Obviously, there’s some overlap, but most country voters can be flexible when the alternative is the obvious choice. That’s how Maelyn eventually won over minivan. She stayed consistent while Gyth blew his chances. 

I don’t believe fanbases are large enough to give either the win. Casual viewers will decide the outcome on Monday night. TPTB will attempt to signal their preference in numerous ways...some subtle, some not so subtle. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Cam is getting minivan votes. Kenzie is getting country votes. 

Not all of country is minivan, and not all of minivan is country. Obviously, there’s some overlap, but most country voters can be flexible when the alternative is the obvious choice. That’s how Maelyn eventually won over minivan. She stayed consistent while Gyth blew his chances. 

I don’t believe fanbases are large enough to give either the win. Casual viewers will decide the outcome on Monday night. TPTB will attempt to signal their preference in numerous ways...some subtle, some not so subtle. 

Yes. Last season minivans went with Carter.
Thing is this time it's not clear whose side they are on. 

Cam also has overwhelming support from Blake's fan base too.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ammonium said:

They are pushing for Cam so hard. They even showed Blake's comments to Cam on the Tonight Show.

As he deserves :yes:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 2

Cam has obviously been hyped throughout the season by all social media. And not to mention he got uploaded last in the playoffs on FB and left everyone in the dust in terms of views and likes. He needs a good set in the finale to seal the deal. The whole "casual" audience is definitely gonna vote for him, so I could definitely still see him winning.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Cam has obviously been hyped throughout the season by all social media. And not to mention he got uploaded last in the playoffs on FB and left everyone in the dust in terms of views and likes. He needs a good set in the finale to seal the deal. The whole "casual" audience is definitely gonna vote for him, so I could definitely still see him winning.

Same thing can say to Kenzie in the semifinals.

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Same thing can say to Kenzie in the semifinals.

Yeah, but the fact that someone like Cam, who isn`t precisely Minivan`s type of artist, was able to do that to a country male (the only country male of the season right now as well), says to me at least that he does have some power. Kenzie got better reception now because of the iconic song choice he had, and he survived in it. 

Song choice is gonna be crucial next week, especially considering we have both ballads and uptempo. The winner is gonna depend on that.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic