Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

19 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Off topic but what was your top #1 favorite performance this season?

Mine was DEFINITELY Corey’s “Already Gone”....

HM: Gihanna’s KO + T9, all of Cam’s performances, Dana’s PO, Rachel’s battle + knockout + PO

Honey boo imma do my top 10 don’t make me choose just 1....

in no particular order

1. Cam’s “Feeling Good”
  2. Gihanna’s “Reflection”
  3. Gihanna’s “Glitter in the Air”
  4. Dana’s “Nutbush City Limits”
  5. Dana’s “Free Your Mind”
  6. Pia’s “What The World Needs Now”
  7. Savanna’s “Black Hole Sun”
  8. Ryleigh’s “drivers license” + “It Will Rain”
  9. Cam’s “Take Me to Church”
  10. Cam’s “It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday”

HM: Corey’s “Already Gone”, Rachel’s “Rainbow”, Zania’s “If I Were Your Woman”, Ryleigh and Gean’s “POV”, Anna’s “If I Die Young, Raine’s “Electric Feel”, Ryleigh’s “Use Somebody”, Cam’s “Lay Me Down”, and I’m sure there’s many more that I’m forgetting lol

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Blake has won the semi-final instant save 4 of the last 5 seasons. 

Over the last 9 seasons, Team Blake has had 2 finalists 7 times, and 3 finalists 1 time. 

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that Jordan won that instant save. Having the vote split 5 ways gave him a huge advantage. 

Again, this is why I think it’s about Blake, not country.

the man won with Chloe..Chloe is everything team minivan hates. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Again, this is why I think it’s about Blake, not country.

the man won with Chloe..Chloe is everything team minivan hates. 🤣

From what I remember, Minivan dug her rasp, which is rare, and overall she went with some rock classics that were appreciated at the end. Of course Team Blake had something to do with it, but friendly reminder that she beat a classic country male on the same team. That had to do with her, not Blake.

That being said, had she gone with the direction she has taken now (off the show) on S13, she would have had no chance of winning. I don`t think Blake would have kept her either.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

From what I remember, Minivan dug her rasp, which is rare, and overall she went with some rock classics that were appreciated at the end. Of course Team Blake had something to do with it, but friendly reminder that she beat a classic country male on the same team. That had to do with her, not Blake.

That being said, had she gone with the direction she has taken now (off the show) on S13, she would have had no chance of winning. I don`t think Blake would have kept her either.

Chloe is one of my absolute favorites..but she was a beautiful 22 year old, unafraid of her sexuality..singing rock. 

She doesn’t win on anyone else’s team. 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

The big thing that was better in previous seasons was the format, but there's been strong contestants every single season and each artist deserves to be celebrated for their hard work.

I do think some of the past seasons were just loaded with talent. Season 4 and 5 was the show’s peak in every way, IMO.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok please can someone who recorded The Voice Results take a video of all the Instant Save performance and post them as a Topic?

I'm probably asking for too much I just want to see Gihanna's 

you can access the show online 

34 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Should Kelly go back to Bro country for Kenzie? It seems like he’s been a little lackluster since she strayed from that. 

My favorite was his knockout by far. I hope he does something like that for his upbeat!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok please can someone who recorded The Voice Results take a video of all the Instant Save performance and post them as a Topic?

I'm probably asking for too much I just want to see Gihanna's 

https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/video/live-top-9-results/4362672 - NBC website.

If you have Hulu, use that too.

Maybe I can get a rough recording later if I have time.

8 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

If the finalists are performing I am going to guess

Victor and Lauren Daigle

Jordan and Thomas Rhett

Kenzie and Kelsea Ballerini

Rachel and Ben Platt

Cam and Justin Bieber

I do not know any of these people other than Justin Bieber.

9 minutes ago, Catsy said:

I do not know any of these people other than Justin Bieber.

Lauren Daigle is most well known for her song "You Say", which Awari and Jose sung in the battles.

Edited by British Man

5 hours ago, Daillon said:

Me neither ^_^ I just found interesting that you pointed out how powerhouses making finale is getting boring, while forgetting to mention how we have at least two country guys in the finale every season.

THIS.

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I wish there was a marriage between idol and the voice. I want a show with the voice caliber of contestants but with idols social media impact and format

The voices contestants, including no maximum age, idols social media, idols format in terms of number of contestant performances and allowing originals, voices format in terms of coaches. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

The voices contestants, including no maximum age, idols social media, idols format in terms of number of contestant performances and allowing originals, voices format in terms of coaches. 

Dream tv show!

• Like 2

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay pinned this topic