Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deszfan88 said:

just read the past 10 pages and y’all it’s so clear some of yall indirectly calling desz an angry black woman…step off

Well I think she's entitled for opinion and what she said is not a direct attack iirc.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

She was rude to another artist who had no control over the results. It doesn’t matter if what she said about Rachel was true. I’ll end the discussion here since it’s clear you will always side with DeSz. 🙂 

She literally said she had no personal disrespect towards Rachel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just out of curiosity, I'm not the only one with technical difficulties on IDF right... the error pages?

happened to me too

error.JPG.900571e4396088f72600c46e4226a026.JPG

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Dana didn’t lose because she sang uptempo. She lost because the voting audience took an instant and visceral dislike to her and labeled her this year’s “screamer”.

The sad, sad truth. Regardless of whether you like her or not, you have to admit that she was one of the top vocalists this season. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

Bk just mad that they fav got the truth told about them. 

No, I was mad because I thought DeSz had disrespected Rachel. I was unaware that she said no disrespect to Rachel. Thank you @B-B for clearing this up. ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Kenzie Wheeler

Jordan Matthew Young

Jim Ranger

Ian Flanigan

Todd Tilghman

Jake Hoot

Gyth Rigdon

Dexter Roberts

Andrew Sevener

Chris Kroeze

Kirk Jay

Spensha Baker

vs.

DeSz

Toneisha Harris

Katie Kadan

Rose Short

Kyla Jade

This is over the span of the same seasons so I mean...

Interesting, you'd think that the audience massively likes country music. Who would have guessed it 🤯

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Interesting, you'd think that the audience massively likes country music. Who would have guessed it 🤯

You saying AA divas in the finale is boring when there have been 3x as many country singers is comical though

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Daillon said:

That I can agree with (I know it's not just the AA powerhouses that get unfair treatment, indie/rock people also suffer in this show). That said, last night's results happened to involve AA women, so it's understandable why they are the center of attention. 

It happens to a lot of people every now and then. Corey also went home, the Waffle massive elimination in season 18, Kelsie Watts, and the list goes on and on. 

Whenever I see the words "unfair" or "deserving" I wonder what kind of show have these posters been watching :haha:

Edited by echoap

Some posts in this thread were recently reported for flaming and name calling.  This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Please remember to be respectful and keep the forum rules in mind:

No flaming or name calling. Be respectful of other posters. This rule applies to posts made on the open board, as well as to Private Messages (PM's) sent to fellow members. Flaming, name calling, harassment in any form will absolutely not be tolerated. This type of conduct can and will result in temporary suspension or permanent suspension. Each individual situation will be dealt with accordingly. Flaming or name calling of (past/current/future) contestants or fan bases is also not allowed as it is sure to result in arguments/fights between board members. Any such violation will be evaluated case by case and will also be dealt with accordingly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, miss denise said:

Some posts in this thread were recently reported for flaming and name calling.  This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Please remember to be respectful and keep the forum rules in mind:

thank you!

• Like 2

Honestly, I think I wouldn't have been nearly as upset with Gihanna going home if there was no hope of her going to the finale.

Like, they seriously bussed Pia, Dana, and (kinda) Corey, and they put her in the pimp spot, and she still didn't manage to win the IS 

Honestly, I do think they were trying to get Gihanna into the Top 5, but they underestimated the country fanbase, just like we did.

Manifesting

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, British Man said:

Honestly, I do think they were trying to get Gihanna into the Top 5, but they underestimated the country fanbase, just like we did.

If they really really wanted her through Jordan would've gotten one of the first two spots.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

Honestly, I think I wouldn't have been nearly as upset with Gihanna going home if there was no hope of her going to the finale.

Like, they seriously bussed Pia, Dana, and (kinda) Corey, and they put her in the pimp spot, and she still didn't manage to win the IS 

Manifesting

That’s why they invented the comeback. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, British Man said:

Manifesting

Look at what would have been her setlist for Monday, plus they gave her a great song last night, and the pimp spot, they were clearly trying to get her there.

At this point I`ll say the only actual bus of last night was Pia. The rest got songs that fit them (Even though Dana and Jordan may have not been accustomed to their songs, they did fit them at the end of the day). The result came out of Minivan`s preference. 

• Like 3

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic