Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

Just now, jus.vshn said:

LMAOOO Desz said all white girls have to do is sing “I’m only human…I’m only human….I’m out of keyyy…I’m out of key….”

no but I’m dead 

I understand she's pissed, but she does not need to be doing this live.

• Like 2

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Now she said stuff on Cami-

WTF? Cami didn’t even make the finale. Needed a steal and a coach save to get to the semis. That was not voting bias. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, B-B said:

Desz is not telling any lies

It’s not about whether or not she is telling the truth, it’s about respect.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

WTF? Cami didn’t even make the finale. Needed a steal and a coach save to get to the semis. That was not voting bias. 

She only mentioned Cami in reference to her KO performance and how she was praised for doing everything that they tell DeSz and other AA females not to do/tone themselves down. She specifically said no disrespect to Cami.

• Like 5

Just now, Someone648 said:

She only mentioned Cami in reference to her KO performance and how she was praised for doing everything that they tell DeSz and other AA females not to do/tone themselves down. She specifically said no disrespect to Cami.

Ooo...never noticed that. That’s not right

She’s saying how

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I can’t believe some of you guys think this is funny. This is plain rude and disrespectful. 

This is THE TRUTH. Beth sang down on “I put a spell on you” but some other girl sings it and gets praised. Everything Desz said was the truth. Y’all don’t understand how black women never get the praise and the recognition they deserve. They have literally the best voices and yet their dOiNg tOo mUcH. So stfu she’s telling the truth. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Desz went off!! I love her so much. Never gonna change my PFP

off topic your reputation points exactly match your post count rn

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

As someone who really liked DeSz last season, I am disappointed that she feels the need to put down another artist, especially a minor, in order to prove a point. 

I watched the live and I don’t think she put her down as much as stated facts because it was true that Dana outsang Rachael and honestly I was upset when she made it past the Battles with Bradley Sinclair because he clearly out voiced her and Nick kept picking her based on the age and growth arc and she is talented she didn’t take that away she simply stated that it takes a lot less vocal talent to repeat one line in a song than to really articulate and belt like Dana I understood what she was saying and didn’t feel she ripped Rachael at all 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Literally the worst thing she said was that Rachel was a bit offkey/went a bit off the rails and criticized the show for using those faces in the background to get her a sympathy vote. And she said this after she mentioned there was no personal disrespect to her. Like really. She wasn't bad or disrespectful or anything.

Everything else in that live was pretty much a rant on how black women are held to a different standard in general and told to tone themselves down while everyone else gets to show off and do the tricks that DeSz (and others) KNOW they can do, but are told not to.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Literally the worst thing she said was that Rachel was a bit offkey/went a bit off the rails and criticized the show for using those faces in the background to get her a sympathy vote. And she said this after she mentioned there was no personal disrespect to her. Like really. She wasn't bad or disrespectful or anything.

Everything else in that live was pretty much a rant on how black women are held to a different standard in general and told to tone themselves down while everyone else gets to show off and do the tricks that DeSz (and others) KNOW they can do, but are told not to.

totally agreed

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic