Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Really?  For everything I've heard, I thought she was very well-received over there. She had a great dynamic with the other coaches, and her artists always seemed to like her.

Yeah, I thought she was one of the more popular coaches on that version.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two years ago yesterday, Janice Freeman passed away😭 Janice is one of my favorite contestants of all time. All of her performances were absolutely incredible, and her battle, KO, playoff, and T12 perf

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

y’all need to hear this story about our beloved coach Usher. apparently he went to a club recently and paid the dancers in “Usher Bucks” as opposed to actual money... like the bills he gave them were

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Really?  For everything I've heard, I thought she was very well-received over there. She had a great dynamic with the other coaches, and her artists always seemed to like her.

There could be bias in that reference (They didn´t specify, but she probably eliminated some favorites of them). I don´t really know since I haven´t watched the show sans a few auditions. And man they have some fantastic song choices that are seriously missing in the US version.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

I like her as a coach, based on what I saw in season 9 (i think it was season 9? the one that guy's brother won LMAO, johnny, siala and stellar were robbed tbh, guy's brother would have been fourth in that finale if i could choose lol)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

There could be bias in that reference (They didn´t specify, but she probably eliminated some favorites of them). I don´t really know since I haven´t watched the show sans a few auditions. And man they have some fantastic song choices that are seriously missing in the US version.

And their contestants are super talented! I mean, it's crazy that some of the people that get no chair turns there I would think would get many on TVUSA! The talent is undeniable!

• Like 2

Matthew Schuler’s audition is today’s “Best of the Voice” video. Still to this day, one of the most radio-ready voices to ever be on the show. ✨

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Matthew Schuler’s audition is today’s “Best of the Voice” video. Still to this day, one of the most radio-ready voices to ever be on the show. ✨

Watched this x1000 times and I’m still not sick of it.

And still, I would say this is only his 4th best performance.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

TASTEEE

33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Still inloved with him his audition, and ofc his other performances. He's got awesome original music nowadays too ;) been following him on IG (I also LOVE his covers on youtube, even if they're years ago) 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

His KO is still first for me, probably the best performance of the season. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, that one is in my Top 5 best performances ever.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

19 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Yeah, that one is in my Top 5 best performances ever.

Yeah, Cosmic Love was so ICONIC. One of my favorite Knockouts ever. 😍

• Like 1

Didn´t watch that season live, but what was IDF´s reaction when y"all found out that Laith Al Saadi got "One and Only" by Adele on the semifinals?

Edited by Misirlou
24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Didn´t watch that season live, but what was IDF´s reaction when y"all found out that Laith Al Saadi got "One and Only" by Adele on the semifinals?

I don’t really remember (I was a lurker). But I do remember people being pissed about Break Free.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

mmmmm, I love me some battle fodder! (just kidding lmao, if you don't get the joke, check out the voice all star game by angeles in the games forum)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Agreed 💯

Love his Audition so much but Cosmic Love > Hallelujah > Wrecking Ball > Cough Syrup.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Great audition. It was actually leak #3 and in the third and latest episode of Angeles' All-Star season that can be found in the Games forum of IDF! 😉

:giggle:

Edited by David68
  • Haha 5
Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

you guys promote the game more than nbc promoting its the 10th anniversary in 2 weeks

@David68 is an audience member. We can't control their posts but we can piggyback off of them if they decide to give us free promotion. 🤪

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

you guys promote the game more than nbc promoting its the 10th anniversary in 2 weeks

They’re keeping the 10th anniversary comeback a secret. I wonder when they’re going to announce it. 🤔 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I didn't notice this until now but Congrats to BK for reaching 10,000 reputation points.

You can thank Lindsay for that one. For some reason my posts about her and the comeback get a lot of “laugh” reactions. :huh:

• Haha 5