Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

istersay

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Remember when the coaches and the advisors had a performance together? I wish they'd bring that back (at least for some of them lol)

Blake & Meghan Trainor!!

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m glad they’re saying something. 

“I feel like they’re trying to cookie-cutter every person that comes out of The Voice cause they think they’re all the same,” said Sawyer. “I don’t think they put the time into figuring out what kind of artist I was.” - Sawyer

Oops

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

“I feel like they’re trying to cookie-cutter every person that comes out of The Voice cause they think they’re all the same,” said Sawyer. “I don’t think they put the time into figuring out what kind of artist I was.” - Sawyer

Oops

He’s not wrong. It’s even with the casting. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oops

the truth GIF

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

“I feel like they’re trying to cookie-cutter every person that comes out of The Voice cause they think they’re all the same,”

This is scarily accurate.

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oops

The music industry in general is like that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Remember when the coaches and the advisors had a performance together? I wish they'd bring that back (at least for some of them lol).

Imagining a Celine/Gwen duet-

Cant Reaction GIF

• Like 6

6 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Oops

Maybe they are doing that a little, but he should be grateful, from the show he got a Single, Music Video, EP, Full Album with a Pharrell remix, and a car. So many other winners got nothing. He still complains at every single gig about them making him have 1 song on his album he didn't write, he doesn't get how lucky he was at the time.  okay that's enough :teeheewave:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

Maybe they are doing that a little, but he should be grateful, from the show he got a Single, Music Video, EP, Full Album with a Pharrell remix, and a car. So many other winners got nothing. He still complains at ever single gig about them making him have 1 song on his album he didn't write, he doesn't get how lucky he was at the time.  okay that's enough :teeheewave:

I was actually thinking he’s one of the few who shouldn’t be complaining. :giggle:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, istersay said:

Maybe they are doing that a little, but he should be grateful, from the show he got a Single, Music Video, EP, Full Album with a Pharrell remix, and a car. So many other winners got nothing. He still complains at ever single gig about them making him have 1 song on his album he didn't write, he doesn't get how lucky he was at the time.  okay that's enough :teeheewave:

Ooh, I didn’t know about this. 👀 They haven’t done anything like this for Chevel, but I don’t think she’s complained (maybe @TeamAudra can confirm?)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, istersay said:

for reals h0901.gif

I think he performed on the show twice too. Plus a little promo from Republic. I think he’s one of a couple winners who got a fair shot, but apparently it wasn’t for him. He needs 100% control, and that isn’t going to happen when someone else is paying for everything. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, I didn’t know about this. 👀 They haven’t done anything like this for Chevel, but I don’t think she’s complained (maybe @TeamAudra can confirm?)

Chevel never complains about anything, so it’s not a surprise they didn’t get quotes from her. 

• Like 4

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic