Jump to content

Voice General Discussion 2 🧵


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two years ago yesterday, Janice Freeman passed away😭 Janice is one of my favorite contestants of all time. All of her performances were absolutely incredible, and her battle, KO, playoff, and T12 perf

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

y’all need to hear this story about our beloved coach Usher. apparently he went to a club recently and paid the dancers in “Usher Bucks” as opposed to actual money... like the bills he gave them were

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Haven´t watched Idol but I know Jason Warrior is on this season. Has his attitude changed from what y"all have seen?


Yeah, it seems like it. In fact, that’s what his audition package was mainly about (he even mentioned the whole Meghan thing).

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all, if The Voice can get ARIANA GRANDE 🤩👏🏽, that makes me believe I can achieve anything. 
I’m boutta have such a good day.☺️☺️

 

Edit: I guess this also explains both Ariana Grande battles last night. 

Edited by Harmat
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Haven´t watched Idol but I know Jason Warrior is on this season. Has his attitude changed from what y"all have seen?

Yes, I love him so much now. He’s probably my favorite male this season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Good Lord, Jake Hoot built his dream team on the KCshow and it's just full of white males from country and americana.

Not really surprised, I suppose that´s what he likes to listen to and it´s in his wheelhouse. Let´s be honest, if most members of IDF were to build their team it would consist of anything but those type of artists lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Good Lord, Jake Hoot built his dream team on the KCshow and it's just full of white males from country and americana.

Watching it, I wanna play too:

 

Pick a coach: Gwen Stefani

 

Mega Mentor: Celine Dion(Crap she was a Battle Mentor, well screw it I'll still pick her!) Okay fine Faith Hill I'll pick.

 

Former Voice Winner: Lol, must I say it? Maelyn Jarmon

 

Contestant from Season 17: Marybeth Byrd, huge potential, clear tone. RIP on her song choices though-

 

Who should have won?: Besides rigged Grimmie and Duski getting shafted, someone who actually lost the votes would be Addison Agen. She progressed and started being near-flawless come her Top 12. Finale yall can hate on her cover, but Humble and Kind got an emotional tear or two out of me. 

 

I wanted to play, so here are my useless answers that no one asked for.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Watching it, I wanna play too:

 

Pick a coach: Gwen Stefani

 

Mega Mentor: Celine Dion(Crap she was a Battle Mentor, well screw it I'll still pick her!) Okay fine Faith Hill I'll pick.

 

Former Voice Winner: Lol, must I say it? Maelyn Jarmon

 

Contestant from Season 17: Marybeth Byrd, huge potential, clear tone. RIP on her song choices though-

 

Who should have won?: Besides rigged Grimmie and Duski getting shafted, someone who actually lost the votes would be Addison Agen. She progressed and started being near-flawless come her Top 12. Finale yall can hate on her cover, but Humble and Kind got an emotional tear or two out of me. 

 

I wanted to play, so here are my useless answers that no one asked for.

For me would be...

Pick a coach: Gwen Stefani. 

Mega Mentor: Mariah Carey. 

Former Voice Winner: LOL MAELYN ALL THE WAY. 

Contestant from season 17: Katie Kadan. 

Who should have won: DESZ, all day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a coach: Xtina

 

Mega Mentor: Taylor Swift

 

Former Voice Winner: Danielle Bradbery

 

Contestant from Season 17: Marybeth Byrd

 

Contestant Who Should Have Won: Lauren Duski

Edited by Bk1234
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a coach: Gwen Stefani

 

Mega Mentor: P!nk Taylor Swift 

 

Former TV Winner: Lauren Duski Maelyn Jarmon

 

Contestant from S17: Brooke Stephenson

 

Who Should Have Won: Christina Grimmie 

 

 

Edited by Angeles
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea Gwen was so popular here on IDF as a coach (considering we are not allowed to pick Kelly for this one)  😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a coach: Alicia Keys 

 

Mega Mentor: James Taylor 

 

Former TV Winner: Sawyer Fredericks

 

Contestant from S17: Ricky Duran

 

Who Should Have Won: Matt McAndrew

Edited by Misirlou
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a coach: Usher

Mega Mentor: P!nk

Former Voice Winner: Alisan Porter

Contestant from Season 17: Rose Short

Contestant Who Should Have Won: Michelle Chamuel

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a coach: Blake Shelton (so my pitchy dying whale impersonation could coast on the Minivan Blake stans' support if I made the lives 🤪

Mega Mentor: Alicia Keys 

Former Voice Winner: Maelyn Jarmon 

Contestant from season 17: Rose Short 

Who should have won: Ali Caldwell/Kimberly Nichole 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Jake Hoot is really an honorary member of team Blake 

I can't even call him that since Blake didn't even turn for him.

Edited by Rodney
Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach: JHUD

Mega Mentor - Taylor Swift

Voice winner: Maelyn

S17: Rose

Who should have won: Kyla/Desz/Rose/Ali etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a coach: Blake Shelton
 

Mega Mentor: Kelly Clarkson 

Former Voice Winner: Chloe Kohanski

Contestant from season 17: I didn't really like anybody.

Who should have won: Lauren Duski. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Watching it, I wanna play too:

Pick a Coach: Christina Aguilera

Mega Mentor: Taylor Swift

Former Voice Winner: Maelyn (duh)

S17 Contestant: Katie Kadan

Someone Who Could Have Won: Jacquie Lee (I love Tessanne but she could've won instead 🤷🏾‍♂️)

 

Instead of doing "should have won", I did "could have won" because it's less toxic and rude. I love Tessanne but I think Jacquie could've easily won as well. On any other season, she definitely would've won the show hands down imo. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SNI2 said:

I had no idea Gwen was so popular here on IDF as a coach (considering we are not allowed to pick Kelly for this one)  😆

I thought only he wasn't allowed to pick Kelly because that was his actual coach. Let me change my answer from Kelly to Xtina then lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Pick a Coach: Christina Aguilera

Mega Mentor: Taylor Swift

Former Voice Winner: Maelyn (duh)

S17 Contestant: Katie Kadan

Someone Who Could Have Won: Jacquie Lee (I love Tessanne but she could've won instead 🤷🏾‍♂️)

Jake had a team full of male country and rock artists. Meanwhile, I have a team full of female pop and soul (in the case of Katie) LEGENDS. :giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I thought we had to pick between S17 coaches. I would’ve said Xtina instead of Gwen. 😅

I was debating between Gwen and Xtina but I chose Xtina since I have Jacquie on my team. 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...