Voice General Discussion 2 🧵

i'm letting this right here if you want to clean your ears after that cringe fest the coaches did for this season.(it's probably blocked in the USA, but you can still use VPN) 

Gwen may not be the greatest vocalist, but i'll take her voice over Nick's strained vocals any time 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Voice season 21 virtual casting is open for Dec 10 & 11th, if you've ever wanted to try to get past multiple rounds of producers and evaluators only to be mocked by people in an internet forum 

Well it's because white people enslaved Black people, and then put up no N** allowed signs, and Black people didn't.    Really though, as a Jew I can make Jewish jokes that people who are Mu

so..... who's gonna pay $50 to ask him why he got DQ'd? 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Gwen may not be the greatest vocalist, but i'll take her voice over Nick's strained vocals any time 

1. Gwen has a great voice and an exceptional tone. I'm ready to fight that lol 😂
  2. Nick barely sang in the performance that shall not be named. He pulled a Kevin and just danced for most of it lol 🤪
  • Like 5
23 minutes ago, disney1024 said:
  1. Gwen has a great voice and an exceptional tone. I'm ready to fight that lol 😂
  2. Nick barely sang in the performance that shall not be named. He pulled a Kevin and just danced for most of it lol 🤪

I'll have your back, anytime you want

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Dany said:

😭❤️❤️❤️ RIP

One of the best Auditions in the history of this fricken show(In my opinion).

Also nice to see that the voice production team has got some tatse. First Jordan's ICONIC audition of Chandelier and now Christina's ICONIC audition of Wrecking Ball.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Maelyn Jarmon's blind audition will be taken down soon. Today's the 2-year anniversary of her BA. 😢

They’ll probably keep her compilation video up though. Plus, I have it downloaded anyway. :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They’ll probably keep her compilation video up though. Plus, I have it downloaded anyway. :thumbs:

"The Voice Reupload" (which apparently isn't available in the US for some reason) have started uploading the first set of S16 blinds. 😅

Just now, disney1024 said:

"The Voice Reupload" (which apparently isn't available in the US for some reason) have started uploading the first set of S16 blinds. 😅

If we’re lucky, some of their videos won’t be blocked in the US. If not, I’ll just use a VPN. :P

• Haha 1