idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Not just you 🙂

On Idol, they said there were 36 million cast last week, and they had significantly fewer viewers. If The Voice has anywhere near that, power voting is a complete waste of time. 

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

On Idol, they said there were 36 million cast last week, and they had significantly fewer viewers. If The Voice has anywhere near that, power voting is a complete waste of time. 

If the voice has 7 million viewers and they all vote, it’s 70 million votes cast, because each person can cast 10...and that’s low end, because you can vote for multiple people. 

so yeah power voting lol, it’s mostly about the casuals 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

If the voice has 7 million viewers and they all vote, it’s 70 million votes cast, because each person can cast 10...and that’s low end, because you can vote for multiple people. 

Hopefully they vote for talent this season, lmao.

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Those 36 million votes were generated by about 6 million viewers. The Voice had 9 million for their last KO episode. If they get 9 million viewers tomorrow, a similar voting rate would equate to 54 million votes. It seems like a lot, but it’s so easy to vote now, and most viewers have been watching the show for years. Downloading the app only takes a few seconds. People who are invested in the show might as well vote. 

13 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Todd’s setup is in his church. 

is someone supposed to be playing the drums in that quarantine cage? 💀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Todd’s setup is in his church. 

Ayiyi, of course. And he’ll do the praise-pogo bliss-hop while singing Way Maker

Edited by tshe.ring

2 hours ago, holinessss said:

is someone supposed to be playing the drums in that quarantine cage? 💀

Wearing a face mask 😷 

Posted (edited)

I feel like tomorrow can't come any sooner. I'm really excited for how all this will play out.

(i know it'll be 'tonight' for most of you guys but i live in the Philippines so I have to wake up at 8 in the morning to watch it with all your real time reactions lol)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

I think that the artists will be performing in the order of the video they posted with all the artists in the top 17

1. Team Blake 

2. Team John 

3. Team Kelly

4.  Team Nick

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think that the artists will be performing in the order of the video they posted with all the artists in the top 17

1. Team Blake 

2. Team John 

3. Team Kelly

4.  Team Nick

Given the fact that the battles and knockouts were presented in the same orders on the videos, I think that´s possible. In that case, Joanna, Micah, CammWess and Thunderstorm are gonna be given the pimp spots on their teams, let´s see how it works for them if that´s the case.

I'm honestly excited for tonight, it's definitely going to be different...and no itunes previews to base things on either.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given the fact that the battles and knockouts were presented in the same orders on the videos, I think that´s possible. In that case, Joanna, Micah, CammWess and Thunderstorm are gonna be given the pimp spots on their teams, let´s see how it works for them if that´s the case.

Toneisha will because she got the last spot on Team Blake 

I don’t think we can use Idols at home performances to judge how tonight’s gonna go

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha will because she got the last spot on Team Blake 

Right. According to the video assuming it matches the order of the performances...

1: Blake - Todd->Joei->Joanna->Toneisha

2: John - Zan->Mandi C->CammWess->Mike (LOL)

3: Kelly - Mandi T->Megan->Micah->Cedrice

4: Nick - Arei->Roderick->Allegra->Thunderstorm

Based on the past whoever closes the show can be automatically penciled into the finale.

I’m fairly confident Michael won the 4-way knockout simply because he’s the only one of the four asking people to vote for him, and showing fans how to vote. I’m not sure if they would tell the four way knockout members if they won, but none of the other 3 seem to be doing what Michael is doing

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

I’m fairly confident Michael won the 4-way knockout simply because he’s the only one of the four asking people to vote for him, and showing fans how to vote. I’m not sure if they would tell the four way knockout members if they won, but none of the other 3 seem to be doing what Michael is doing

I noticed that too

8 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Right. According to the video assuming it matches the order of the performances...

1: Blake - Todd->Joei->Joanna->Toneisha

2: John - Zan->Mandi C->CammWess->Mike (LOL)

3: Kelly - Mandi T->Megan->Micah->Cedrice

4: Nick - Arei->Roderick->Allegra->Thunderstorm

Based on the past whoever closes the show can be automatically penciled into the finale.

Right, I got the recap team order and video order confused lol.  Todd opening and Thunderstorm closing? This should be interesting.

They really be pimping Mike on John's team I-

Zan YOUR SONG BETTER BE GOOD!

Not @ Allegra not closing, but at least its not Todd or Micah.

Cedrice, SNATCH that closing spot on Kelly's team.

Watch the recap is actually irrelevant and its a completely different order lmao.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

They really be pimping Mike on John's team I-

Zan YOUR SONG BETTER BE GOOD!

Not @ Allegra not closing, but at least its not Todd or Micah.

Cedrice, SNATCH that closing spot on Kelly's team.

Watch the recap is actually irrelevant and its a completely different order lmao.

Playoff performance order means nothing unless you're the last performance of the night. That means you're TCO.

Any word on if they'll be uploading performances to YouTube? It's Star Wars day and there's a snowball's chance in hell my partner's going to relinquish the TV today, so I want to have a backup plan in place before the show starts.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Any word on if they'll be uploading performances to YouTube? It's Star Wars day and there's a snowball's chance in hell my partner's going to relinquish the TV today, so I want to have a backup plan in place before the show starts.

More than likely they will be uploading to YouTube,Instagram and Facebook

27 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

They taped tonight’s show yesterday. So they know the winner 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

They taped tonight’s show yesterday. So they know the winner 

The YouTube preview also ended with Nick saying "I'm glad he's still in this thing" which if we want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole...

• Like 2