idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

...............please tell me that was a fake YT account? 

It was definitely a real account, he posted the same thing on his Instagram

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

...............please tell me that was a fake YT account? 

lol it's real:

"Tayler should have won. I think we all know that. I knew that from the moment I found out what I was singing. But Kelly chose me for some reason and I can’t help but be grateful. Thanks for your kind words and support. I definitely have something to prove in the lives."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mistake006 said:

It was definitely a real account, he posted the same thing on his Instagram

Damn... he´s gonna get bussed for sure

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Micah first slot next week and the audio will mysteriously go out🤭

I also think Michael is easily winning

Of course his is, and then he’s going to mess up Nick’s team in the T17. We’ve been down this road before. They don’t get to the finale, but they do a lot of damage before their inevitable elimination. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

lol it's real:

"Tayler should have won. I think we all know that. I knew that from the moment I found out what I was singing. But Kelly chose me for some reason and I can’t help but be grateful. Thanks for your kind words and support. I definitely have something to prove in the lives."

That’s not at all like what Rizzi was posting. He’ll be fine. 

13 minutes ago, indodol said:

Micah is commenting on his KO videos on youtube, said that Tayler should have won and he realized it the moment he was "given" his song

It's a more friendly comment than anything else, like valuing Tyler's work...So then he said he was grateful to Kelly for choosing him.

Honestly, props to Michael as a whole, he was a one chair turn shortclipped audition everybody assumed was DOA in battles, but he has continuously stepped up this last couple of rounds, gave a great performance in the KO, in which most once again assumed he was DOA again competing against more experienced performers, but here we are. 

I´m not even that big of a fan of the guy lol, but his journey so far has been great.

• Like 1

It is also worth noting that they posted Michael's video on YouTube last even though Samantha performed last.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Damn... he´s gonna get bussed for sure

Congrats to Cedrice on making the top 8 then. 🙂

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

lol it's real:

LOL, I assumed it was something worse, yeah I think he´ll be fine.

Just now, mjdolorico said:

It is also worth noting that they posted Michael's video on YouTube last even though Samantha performed last.

I don’t think the people who actually vote bother with youtube. I’ll bet at least 95% of the votes have already been cast. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s not at all like what Rizzi was posting. He’ll be fine. 

It reminds me of when fans were saying Noah should've won his battle against Keisha because he was more marketable and he said something like "I am glad it was about the voice for a change" or something. The "found out what I was singing," although not overtly calling the producers out, is interesting since I am sure they are not really supposed to reveal that.

2 minutes ago, joe14 said:

It reminds me of when fans were saying Noah should've won his battle against Keisha because he was more marketable and he said something like "I am glad it was about the voice for a change" or something. The "found out what I was singing," although not overtly calling the producers out, is interesting since I am sure they are not really supposed to reveal that.

He'll probably be fine. The contestants not "really" picking their KO songs is the worst kept secret of the show.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

He'll probably be fine. The contestants not "really" picking their KO songs is the worst kept secret of the show.

Yeah I'm sure they don't have their pitchforks out ready for him or anything lmao. I doubt they even read youtube comments honestly. I thought it was much worse given the comment I read on here  before I went and read it. Either way, I felt like Megan was a shoe in for the PV the entire time honestly. Kelly seems to like him so I think he should get the save.

Edited by joe14

Michael is so far destroying everyone on twitter and is leading on YouTube. well have to see how the west coast reacts. Does this voting period end tomorrow at 7 am?

4 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Michael is so far destroying everyone on twitter and is leading on YouTube. well have to see how the west coast reacts. Does this voting period end tomorrow at 7 am?

Yes, voting ends at 7 am EST.

https://voice.vote.nbc.com/

Just realized that they put 'Team Legend' as the thumbnail for Cedrice vs Toneisha video :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I feel like Allegra is the most polarizing indie girl this season. Not saying she'll have trouble getting votes, but she won't get as many votes as Joanna per se who's much more accessible. She's lucky that she's on a weaker team.

Almost all of the youtube comments under the Thunderstorm-Mandi KO are variations of WTF, John. 

That said, editing T-storm’s  mistake out of his performance destroys the credibility of the show more than  anything they’ve done to date. Even with that mistake, I probably would have said he destroyed Mandi, because he clearly did. 

Based off of what I'm seeing all over social media and Youtube, it looks like Michael might have a shot at winning this. I called it as soon as I saw his song selection. Still, I think that Samantha has been more consistent so I also want to see her go through.

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Almost all of the youtube comments under the Thunderstorm-Mandi KO are variations of WTF, John. 

That said, editing T-storm’s  mistake out of his performance destroys the credibility of the show more than  anything they’ve done to date. Even with that mistake, I probably would have said he destroyed Mandi, because he clearly did. 

I agree they should have shown the mistake,  I doubt that 3 seconds of silence (according to the source) would have actually done any damage to him, considering that he got stolen either way, made the song his own, and still did good in the taping (Nick´s face after John chose Mandi says it all)

Posted (edited)

Instagram is mad at John for dropping Thunderstorm, check the comments

and Facebook is mad that Kelly dropped Tayler

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Instagram and Youtube are mad at John for dropping Thunderstorm, and Facebook is mad that Kelly dropped Tayler

Oh crap! SLAY FACEBOOK!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Totally meant Allegra as the coach save, my bad.😂

I could see Cedrice/Micah swapping around depending on Kelly's mood - but she's been a Cedrice stan since day 1 and maybe she won't feel the need to carry the 1 guy on her team into the top 9.

Cedrice Over Micah? LMAO. I think Kelly sticks with whom she's thinking is her frontrunner/favorite.

Example of her saves:

S14:DR King

S15:Kymberli Joye

S16:Jej

S17:ShaneQ

All of her saves are always one of her original artist. Anyways she might get the instant save top 17th spot.

9 minutes ago, JOMZ said:

All of her saves are always one of her original artist. Anyways she might get the instant save top 17th spot.

good vibes only!!