The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

37 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I just had a thought. Why don’t they montage the leaked performances and cut straight to the coach’s decision?

Not everyone is running to the youtube channel to watch the performances...definitely not the demographic for the show. Very unfair. This show could show all the performances in full if they wanted to. Time has never been the issue. They just don't want to show all the performances for whatever reason. They have had playoffs where they fit 20-24 performances in a 2 hour time frame. 

Edited by joe14

12 minutes ago, echoap said:

TPTB doing their best to ruin the season as per usual :rolleyes:. And let's get ready for the meltdowns because the CS usually ends up in a sh*tty decision. 

WBK lmao, yet we continue watching this dumpster fire!

We are the crazy bastards, imagine how Carson feels LOL.

I do find it ironic that all of a sudden idf is team Blake. I like Joanna, but really Todd is very good and so is Toneisha. Obviously it is somewhat performance dependent, but the reality is Blake choosing Toneisha over Joanna as the coaches save probably would not be a tragic decision. 

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I do find it ironic that all of a sudden idf is team Blake. I like Joanna, but really Todd is very good and so is Toneisha. Obviously it is somewhat performance dependent, but the reality is Blake choosing Toneisha over Joanna as the coaches save probably would not be a tragic decision. 

Tbh, this is Blake´s best team in a long time, and while the reduced number of contestants may have helped on this, he literally has no fodder, all 4 of his contestants are really good singers and have been well received by the audience in general, it´s gonna suck having to lose some of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'd have considered eliminating all of Kelly’s team. :kelly:

Seriously though, the only adjustments to the format would be 1) to only guarantee one contestant per team makes T9, which would be rejected out of hand or 2) allow the four contenders for the #9 spot to be independent of team, which is more reasonable.

idol is going to cut from 20 to 10, so that makes the Voice cut from 17 to 9 seem less dramatic.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

I don't find Kelly's team bad at all... Nobody's bad in this top 17, it's the best since s13 

They're not bad but they aren't among the best either. And yes, this top 17 is arguably the best since season 13.

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

I don't find Kelly's team bad at all... Nobody's bad in this top 17, it's the best since s13 

They're not bad but they aren't among the best either. And yes, this season is arguably the best since season 13.

My guess is

Kelly: Megan and Micah

Nick: Thunderstorm and Allegra

John: Cammwess and Mandi

Blake: Todd T and Toneisha

I can see the PV and CS going in either direction for any of them.

I imagine the save would be Cedrice, Arei, Zan, and Joanna with Joanna winning.

Seeing social media shows how popular Joanna is, I wouldn’t be surprised if she has in the t4 votes overall during t17 but it’s too early to decide. I usually get a few people completely wrong (i.e. Kyndal Inskeep, Kameron Marlowe, Abby Cates, Drew Cole, etc.) so I’m not going to get too confident.

Edited by rp3598

By the way I figured out why we couldn't play vote for our winner last week and did not have the percentage would save in the app. Since this week we vote for real for the 4WKO the app will be lock in voting mode all night. The voting start at the beginning of the show. So it's not "Fair"  for those this week since they we don't have the possibility to play vote.:blargwave:

I've been blaming John for dropping Thunderstorm, but now I'm realizing that he should not have picked that song. It just wasn't smart for him unless TPTB were setting him up to eventually go to Nick.

Mandi did kill it, but I just couldn't possibly drop TStorm

Edited by rp3598

Just now, indii said:

So...where did Thunderstorm mess up his performance?

I was listening closely to find some flub but there was nothing noticeable and I was specifically looking for it. TStorm rightfully won that.

I'm not seeing anywhere he messed up?

I'm wondering if they retaped it at the beginning of the second taping, hence why the steals are being aired out of order.

Paging rhapsody lol

Edited by Someone648