The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anythin

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Ah yes, my favorite Voice coach, Jake Hoot. 😌

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Allegra's version of Chandelier was very different from any other I've heard, I'll give her that.

Jacob singing Better Now is the equivalent of Jake HaldenVang singing There's Nothing Holding Me Back last season. Such a weird song choice...

I disagree with you saying Jacob pick a weird song choice, it fits him. Jacob is good there while Jake is not good on his weird song choice.

I still think she's Nick's second best post-KO member, but that performance isn't really gonna propel her to frontrunner status. It's not like she's out of the running, because she IS a very good singer who makes interesting choices, but she's far from in the lead.

• Like 1

Allegra needs to hold back, wow. Her performance was all over the place. I would still choose her, but she needs to rethink her choices going forward. Jacob was good, but didn't really do anything that made me believe he'd stand a chance moving past the Top 17

I know I'm in the minority but I do like Allegra's tone. I thought her performance was beautiful, I was blown away by her head voice and her belting technique. Her performance was anything but "average" in my opinion.

Jacob was decent, I liked his tone, but he did miss a few notes. I've noticed that the losing performances have been much better this season.

Edited by OSMC

Just watched the judges comments and, as per usual, Blake knows what's going on and John gets lost in the details. :haha:

Now we just need to wait and see how hard Thunderstorm is gonna flop in his knockout. :wub:

I just hope they're not using Allegra as a fake frontrunner like they did with Katie Kadan. 😂

• Like 1

Minivan (Facebook)...

I only intended to post the link, so you can see the comments. I didn’t want  to embed it. Oh, well. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Atleast we have a ton of people to look forward to on Monday like Toneisha, Thunderstorm, Cedrice, Mandi, Anaya, Arei anddd the four way Knockout. Monday is going to be crazy 🤯

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Minivan (Facebook)...

I only intended to post the link, so you can see the comments. I didn’t want  to embed it. Oh, well. 

Most of the negative comments are also praising Jacob and declaring him the winner. I think that says a lot :haha:.

Edited by echoap
1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

who do u think will be montaged

Anaya Cheyenne vs Mandi Thomas 

Arei Moon vs Samuel Wilco

I highly doubt they Would montage Tayler vs Micah because Tayler was already montaged and Micah is one of Kelly’s frontrunners and we all know Toneisha Cedrice Thunderstorm and Mandi won’t be montaged.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Anaya Cheyenne vs Mandi Thomas 

Arei Moon vs Samuel Wilco

I highly doubt they Would montage Tayler vs Micah because Tayler was already montaged and Micah is one of Kelly’s frontrunners and we all know Toneisha Cedrice Thunderstorm and Mandi won’t be montaged.

I think you mean Arei Moon vs. Jon Mullins. 

Samuel Wilco was her battle partner.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1

I think highest probability to get montaged is Mandi vs Anaya, but if Tayler really was better than Micah, they might montage her to soften the blow. (That would suck for her though)

Allegra sounded okay but I wasn’t a fan of the arrangement that much.

jacob did better here than in his audition, but it seems weird for him to do Post after his “I was born in the wrong generation”-esque comments during blinds :haha:

Still Allegra > Jacob but this isn’t something that’s gonna give her the momentum she needs to make the finale.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, echoap said:

Most of the negative comments are also praising Jacob and declaring him the winner. I think that says a lot :haha:.

I didn’t really notice that. I see a lot of feedback about her enunciation. The good news is, she’s had a lot of time to work on this. I don’t view this type of feedback as negativity. She should use it to get better. 

i absolutely adored the arrangement & the bridge spin was so good, she's lowkey giving me celia vibes but i think this is my favourite performance of hers LMAO

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I didn’t really notice that. I see a lot of feedback about her enunciation. The good news is, she’s had a lot of time to work on this. I don’t view this type of feedback as negativity. She should use it to get better. 

I can't take Minivan that serious :haha:. During Maelyn's season half of the comments were complaints about Maelyn "just standing there" and her "lack of stage presence" (Imagine thinking that) 😂. Then again during season 18 most of the comments on Jake Hoot performances were like: "Who needs stage presence when you have a voice like that". 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, echoap said:

I can't take Minivan that serious :haha:. During Maelyn's season half of the comments were complaints about Maelyn "just standing there" and her "lack of stage presence" (Imagine thinking that) 😂. Then again during season 18 most of the comments on Jake Hoot performances were like: "Who needs stage presence when you have a voice like that". 🤣

I don’t remember many negative comments about Maelyn’s performances. :giggle:

What I do remember is that she didn’t get a lot of attention at first. She flew under the radar. That obviously changed. Minivan gave her the win over their country boy. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What I do remember is that she didn’t get a lot of attention at first. She flew under the radar. That obviously changed. Minivan gave her the win over their country boy. 

not Minivan, the casuals did and crossover votes.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Mainly Gyth fans trying to make him look better (since showy stage presence was one of his main strengths). I remember Gyth dominating Facebook that season and Maelyn as a close second and maybe surpassing him around the Finale, though.