Micah Iverson vs Tayler Green

Team Nick: 

Allegra Miles vs Jacob Miller

Arei Moon vs Jon Mullins

Team John

Mandi Castillo vs Thunderstorm Artis

Team Blake

Toneisha Harris vs Cedrice

Assuming they won't montage John/Blake's remaining knockout (that both resulted in a steal) who do you think will be the unlucky pairings? My money is on Arei vs Jon and Mandi vs Anaya.

Edited by antikid
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anythin

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Ah yes, my favorite Voice coach, Jake Hoot. 😌

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, this has been discussed here dozens of times. It’s a factor, but it doesn’t affect all contestants to the same degree. I think back to season 16. They all sounded great in the pre-lives, but once the lives started, only Maelyn was able able to deliver a passable performance for the rest of the season. :haha:

(I exaggerated a little in that last sentence, but not much).

I think people who are a) exceptionally good and b) able to project! Without getting pitchy or shouty tend to suffer less from audio issues. 

55 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I love Joei’s song choice. Joanna’s turned out to be quite timely, for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah I can see Joanna’s getting a huge reaction both due to timing and a great performance (🙏)

47 minutes ago, antikid said:

Assuming they won't montage John/Blake's remaining knockout (that both resulted in a steal) who do you think will be the unlucky pairings? My money is on Arei vs Jon and Mandi vs Anaya.

Agree, it sucks that they’ll have to montage, logically due to there being 16 performances next week. If anything, I wish AT LEAST, they did what they did in season 15 in the knockouts, just shortening the losing performances. But if two pairings are montages, I would say it would be Mandi vs Anaya and Arei vs Jon (It would be terrible if Tayler and Jacob had double Montaigne, but it’s definitely a possibility, Calvin Lockett says hi)

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think people who are a) exceptionally good and b) able to project! Without getting pitchy or shouty tend to suffer less from audio issues. 

I actually think the show would be boring if everyone gave a flawless performance in every round. I’m not even sure singing shows would have survived this long, if that were the case. I’m actually in awe of the contestants for being able to stand on that stage, and do that with all of the pressure, and millions of people watching, and I might even be more forgiving than most for a missed note here and there. The sound issues have always been a huge mystery to me, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, holinessss said:

i think this is the perfect opportunity to push toneisha as the first black female winner, especially with such a stunted season and blake's last win until he retires in s20 lol

I agree!

4 minutes ago, holinessss said:

i think this is the perfect opportunity to push toneisha as the first black female winner, especially with such a stunted season and blake's last win until he retires in s20 lol

They probably already know who’s going to win from app data, social media, etc. 

Edited by TeamAudra
5 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Joanna just said to be sure to tune in on Monday to the Voice

It could definitely mean nothing, but is it likely that the steals don’t air as they actually happened? Like that the producers edit the order? Does it happen often?

Because if they aired as they happened, Joanna vs Zan would definitely be the last knockout of the last episode

Since the steals were all only 1 buttons, they can be aired in any order technically

2 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Since the steals were all only 1 buttons, they can be aired in any order technically

In general, switching around unnecessarily is not something they would do because of the logistical issues. For example, after Joanna and Roderick's battle (I think?) they said that was the best battle I've seen so far. They can't say that, for example, for the first round.

I read a comment on YouTube in the knockout pairings video that next week we have a Monday episode for the remaining 6 knockouts and a Tuesday episode for the four way knockout. Probably not happening right?

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I read a comment on YouTube in the knockout pairings video that next week we have a Monday episode for the remaining 6 knockouts and a Tuesday episode for the four way knockout. Probably not happening right?

Yeah. Youtube comments always have fake spoilers. People were saying that Joanna won over Roderick when she was leaked. I even remember reading a comment way back in S13 that said Brooke lost her knockout to Shi'Ann Jones???

17 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

In general, switching around unnecessarily is not something they would do because of the logistical issues. For example, after Joanna and Roderick's battle (I think?) they said that was the best battle I've seen so far. They can't say that, for example, for the first round.

They usually say that for a handful of battles each round (toneisha/Jacob and Allegra/Michael) so they usually just rearrange all of the battles so that it’s a balanced episode. If there were multiple boring battles back-to-back, they would likely rearrange the order so that they could spread it out and mix it in between other goof performances.

I don’t think they’re going to leak one of the steals next week. I would lean towards Allegra being leaked since she seems like one of nicks contenders. The spoilers did say it was underwhelming but we won’t actually know if that’s true until we see it. It seems hard to not have a leak-worthy performance when it’s a sia song and Allegra is technically a great singer.

56 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

I don’t think they’re going to leak one of the steals next week. I would lean towards Allegra being leaked since she seems like one of nicks contenders. The spoilers did say it was underwhelming but we won’t actually know if that’s true until we see it. It seems hard to not have a leak-worthy performance when it’s a sia song and Allegra is technically a great singer.

That's what I was thinking as well. Since we know that Thunderstorm messed up and that Toneisha already got leaked twice, they probably won't be getting the leak. You're probably right about Allegra but I believe Cedrice vs Toneisha is likelier than the rest of the KO pairings next week.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

If I’m Being Honest The Coach We Need Next Season Is JHUD Replacing John! We Had Enough Of John Legend. Let’s Bring Back JHUD! Season 13 And 15 Were Lit Because Of Her Shoe Throwing! BRING BACK JHUD PLEASE😂!

I don’t think coaches will change until season 20. Maybe that’s the year Blake will retire and a new coach will take his spot

11 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Megan Danielle vs. CammWess is the Knockout leak.

Megan clearly won this battle for me. CammWess was good but I prefer Megan's tone and delivery here. 

2 hours ago, rp3598 said:

They usually say that for a handful of battles each round (toneisha/Jacob and Allegra/Michael) so they usually just rearrange all of the battles so that it’s a balanced episode. If there were multiple boring battles back-to-back, they would likely rearrange the order so that they could spread it out and mix it in between other goof performances.

the second to last week of battles beg to differ (wow that was a horrendous week lol) 

jkjk i see what you mean

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

That's what I was thinking as well. Since we know that Thunderstorm messed up and that Toneisha already got leaked twice, they probably won't be getting the leak. You're probably right about Allegra but I believe Cedrice vs Toneisha is likelier than the rest of the KO pairings next week.

That does seem likelier than thunderstorm vs mandi because of the flub and upset, but both toneisha and Cedrice have been leaked. If cedrices battle wasn’t leaked, I wouldn’t be shocked to see toneisha leaked again but I just don’t see them leaking both of them again when Allegra hasn’t been leaked at all yet and they’re pushing for nick

10 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

That does seem likelier than thunderstorm vs mandi because of the flub and upset, but both toneisha and Cedrice have been leaked. If cedrices battle wasn’t leaked, I wouldn’t be shocked to see toneisha leaked again but I just don’t see them leaking both of them again when Allegra hasn’t been leaked at all yet and they’re pushing for nick

Yeah, I'm thinking Allegra/Jacob will be the leak, if there is one.

That, or they'll leak one of the 4-way KO performances to hype up the audience for the vote - in fact, that's the smart thing to do to remind people to tune in.

Not sure how they'd go about that, however. Whoever would get leaked in that situation would likely get the vote...