idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, indii said:

She won her battle against one of Jon Mullins/Jacob Daniel Murphy.

She faced Jacob Daniel Murphy in battles.

Edited by MatthewPalermo

28 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Any guesses on this weeks battle leak?

I’m placing my bets on Mandi vs Cammwess 

22 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’m placing my bets on Mandi vs Cammwess 

The past 3 spring seasons, the second battles episode leak has been a non-steal/save

S12: Chris Blue/RJ Collins

S14: Reid Umstattd/Davison

S16: Presley Tennant/Rizzi Myers

I'm pretty confident that's just a coincidence, but I'd love to see them continue a pattern that they already have set lol.

Plus I can definitely wait on hearing Mandi/Cammwess if they did get Señorita

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MatthewPalermo said:

She faced Jacob Daniel Murphy in battles.

You knew Jacob was going to be fodder when they didn't show his full bio package and audition during the blinds.

I thought he was pretty good, but no match for Toneisa.

oop anaya and mandi are KO partners right? kinda weird pairing, wonder if she will drop mandi for anaya

48 minutes ago, Catsy said:

You knew Jacob was going to be fodder when they didn't show his full bio package and audition during the blinds.

I thought he was pretty good, but no match for Toneisa.

Yeah I agree that Jacob was better than his cropped-audition status would suggest. Definitely at least a midpack contender for me rather than fodder.

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Any guesses on this weeks battle leak?

im gonna take a guess and say, Arei and Samuel. i dunno but i wouldnt be surprised if they leaked two battles from nick

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

The past 3 spring seasons, the second battles episode leak has been a non-steal/save

S12: Chris Blue/RJ Collins

S14: Reid Umstattd/Davison

S16: Presley Tennant/Rizzi Myers

I'm pretty confident that's just a coincidence, but I'd love to see them continue a pattern that they already have set lol.

Plus I can definitely wait on hearing Mandi/Cammwess if they did get Señorita

Omg hadn’t realized that! If that’s the case, I would say maybe Kailey vs Cam

edit: I was thinking Gigi vs Micah at first, but I remembered Micah was leaked for the auditions and I don’t see him being leaked twice.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

7 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Omg hadn’t realized that! If that’s the case, I would say maybe Kailey vs Cam

edit: I was thinking Gigi vs Micah at first, but I remembered Micah was leaked for the auditions and I don’t see him being leaked twice.

Looking at the possibilities, I think Cam vs Kailey is the most likely. I could see these also being leaked but I'm not as confident about them.

Mandi vs Sara

Tayler vs Jules

Zan vs Brittney

I didn't include battles we know result in steals nor did I include battles that featured a contestant with a leaked blind.

Do you guys think the delay in battle uploads can stop the leaked battles to be uploaded? 

There is still 2 more battles to be uploaded.

if they remain on the same schedule those battles can lead up to Saturday.

So I’m not sure if we’re gonna get a leak this week🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Do you guys think the delay in battle uploads can stop the leaked battles to be uploaded? 

There is still 2 more battles to be uploaded.

if they remain on the same schedule those battles can lead up to Saturday.

So I’m not sure if we’re gonna get a leak this week🤷🏾‍♂️

There’s no delay in battle uploads, some of the battles were just (I presume unintentionally) georestricted. In the US, all the videos are uploaded.

Edited by indii

2 hours ago, indii said:

There’s no delay in battle uploads, some of the battles were just (I presume unintentionally) georestricted. In the US, all the videos are uploaded.

The last 2 battles were georestricted in my country for one day only, and now it's all accessible, which means that they did aware of this and changed the setting 👀, but.. based on comment above, looks like they 'forgot' to open the restriction for some other places. :wacko:

^^ About Georestriction, for now I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since they are clearing video slowly. Music clearence has always been a big issue with all those TV show.  Legally as soon as you have music with a video you need to negociate sync right with the copyright owner. If you Joe Blow with a YT channel you may get demonitize or block  or  just ignored but If you NBC with deep pocket the copyright owner is going to come after you. Also right are not automatically worldwide. You may have a base fee for US only right then add extra for worldwide right. Now with more people in lockdown and reduce staff. It may take longer to get the proper right for worldwide broadcasting 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 10:28 PM, ATX29 said:

That was better than I was expecting.  Dude was good but c'mon...the range and subtle power of Joanna makes her the winner here easily.

I'm only just getting caught up here.  I moved recently, and my new roommate apparently did not care enough to get cable or satellite, so I had to get the NBC app to watch these instead.

And I have to say this.  I hope that Nick was playing the force-a-steal game with Joanna or was hoping to use his save on her but for John going in for the steal instead.  If he legitimately thought that Roderick won, then he's a moron.  Blake's backstage potshot about that choice was dead on.  Nick is going to make a sucky coach if he keeps making choices like that.  Giving up his ONLY four-chair-turn was a HUGE error.

• Like 2

They usually leak people who make POs so I wouldn’t be surprised if they leaked Zan vs Brittney

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm only just getting caught up here.  I moved recently, and my new roommate apparently did not care enough to get cable or satellite, so I had to get the NBC app to watch these instead.

And I have to say this.  I hope that Nick was playing the force-a-steal game with Joanna or was hoping to use his save on her but for John going in for the steal instead.  If he legitimately thought that Roderick won, then he's a moron.  Blake's backstage potshot about that choice was dead on.  Nick is going to make a sucky coach if he keeps making choices like that.  Giving up his ONLY four-chair-turn was a HUGE error.

We don’t often agree, but that is spot on! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

100% agree.  Well said.

12 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

I don't think anybody expected they'd leak Toneisha again. When was the last time they leaked someone twice in a row?

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha did That! Does Jacob get stolen?

Nick's is the only steal we aren't sure of yet and it is heavily speculated that Jon Mullins is his battle steal due to being part of Team Denny's