idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

44 minutes ago, Lux~ said:

still dont see how megan could possibly beat samantha but we'll see 🥴

Megan’s audition gave me a good feeling. She seems capable of a lot more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Todd Tilghman was paired with Jon Mullins. Saw a preview of the battle advisors and they were getting mentored

Of course, they had to pair my two favorites together. 🙄

19 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Megan’s audition gave me a good feeling. She seems capable of a lot more.

I think she's got potential, but Remedy was not a great song for her audition. I also struggle to see how Kelly decided to pair her with Samantha after hearing both their auditions.

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think she's got potential, but Remedy was not a great song for her audition. I also struggle to see how Kelly decided to pair her with Samantha after hearing both their auditions.

I wouldve gone like this

Tayler vs Anaya

Megan vs Jules

Mandi vs Chelle

Samantha vs Sara

Gigi vs Micah

15 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I wouldve gone like this

Tayler vs Anaya

Megan vs Jules

Mandi vs Chelle

Samantha vs Sara

Gigi vs Micah

Sounds about right.

bo4LF1el.png?1

Seem like the 4 way KO is not on the last day of KO. Make sense to get more time to fly people in and prepare. Now with Covid-19 who knows what the schedules is

• Like 1

So is it now confirmed that the order that was shown in that battle preview on YT is the same order they were aired? 

1 hour ago, Dany said:

bo4LF1el.png?1

Seem like the 4 way KO is not on the last day of KO. Make sense to get more time to fly people in and prepare. Now with Covid-19 who knows what the schedules is

we'll see, i keep expecting an announcement about lives

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Why weren’t any of the battles uploaded on Facebook or Instagram?

Maybe the social media intern is in quarantine. 

• Haha 1

From the spoilers....

🤨

4. Team Blake: Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - Counting Stars (OneRepublic)

-Levi is 14 and has a surprisingly big voice.

-Coaches kept praising Levi as "perfect" and said Jamal was "inconsistent." Source thought that vocally, they sounded great together and it was a fun/energetic battle.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

From the spoilers....

🤨

4. Team Blake: Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - Counting Stars (OneRepublic)

-Levi is 14 and has a surprisingly big voice.

-Coaches kept praising Levi as "perfect" and said Jamal was "inconsistent." Source thought that vocally, they sounded great together and it was a fun/energetic battle.

I need to get some of what that person was having lmao!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Has Allegra’s battle been uploaded?

Yes  but unfortunalty Georestricted so if your outside the US you won't be able to see it.

See here below

1 hour ago, Dany said:

Yes  but unfortunalty Georestricted so if your outside the US you won't be able to see it.

See here below

Here's an unrestricted video while we wait for The Voice to lift the geoblock. 

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Here's an unrestricted video while we wait for The Voice to lift the geoblock. 

thanks so much, wow shes great 😄

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/brittney

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

Edited by Lux~

24 minutes ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/britteny

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

Todd

39 minutes ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/britteny

Todd 99%

2 hours ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/brittney

The quality of the performances will play a part but here are my power rankings based on a gut feeling.

1. Samantha

2. Todd

3. Nelson (if him)

4. Michael

5. Brittney/Darious (they don't have a chance)

9 hours ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/brittney

Probably Todd, maybe Samantha. Nelson could have a chance if he ends up being the save, but Michael/Brittney are fodder and Darious is good but doesn't have a chance.