Jump to content
idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Lux~ said:

still dont see how megan could possibly beat samantha but we'll see 🥴


Megan’s audition gave me a good feeling. She seems capable of a lot more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Todd Tilghman was paired with Jon Mullins. Saw a preview of the battle advisors and they were getting mentored

 

Of course, they had to pair my two favorites together. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:


Megan’s audition gave me a good feeling. She seems capable of a lot more.

I think she's got potential, but Remedy was not a great song for her audition. I also struggle to see how Kelly decided to pair her with Samantha after hearing both their auditions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think she's got potential, but Remedy was not a great song for her audition. I also struggle to see how Kelly decided to pair her with Samantha after hearing both their auditions.

I wouldve gone like this

 

Tayler vs Anaya

Megan vs Jules

Mandi vs Chelle

Samantha vs Sara

Gigi vs Micah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I wouldve gone like this

 

Tayler vs Anaya

Megan vs Jules

Mandi vs Chelle

Samantha vs Sara

Gigi vs Micah

 

Sounds about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bo4LF1el.png?1

 

Seem like the 4 way KO is not on the last day of KO. Make sense to get more time to fly people in and prepare. Now with Covid-19 who knows what the schedules is

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is it now confirmed that the order that was shown in that battle preview on YT is the same order they were aired? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dany said:

bo4LF1el.png?1

 

Seem like the 4 way KO is not on the last day of KO. Make sense to get more time to fly people in and prepare. Now with Covid-19 who knows what the schedules is

we'll see, i keep expecting an announcement about lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Why weren’t any of the battles uploaded on Facebook or Instagram?


Maybe the social media intern is in quarantine. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the spoilers....

 

🤨

 

4. Team Blake: Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - Counting Stars (OneRepublic)

-Levi is 14 and has a surprisingly big voice.

-Coaches kept praising Levi as "perfect" and said Jamal was "inconsistent." Source thought that vocally, they sounded great together and it was a fun/energetic battle.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

From the spoilers....

 

🤨

 

4. Team Blake: Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - Counting Stars (OneRepublic)

-Levi is 14 and has a surprisingly big voice.

-Coaches kept praising Levi as "perfect" and said Jamal was "inconsistent." Source thought that vocally, they sounded great together and it was a fun/energetic battle.

I need to get some of what that person was having lmao!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Has Allegra’s battle been uploaded?

 

Yes  but unfortunalty Georestricted so if your outside the US you won't be able to see it.

 

See here below

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dany said:

 

Yes  but unfortunalty Georestricted so if your outside the US you won't be able to see it.

 

See here below

 

 

 

 Here's an unrestricted video while we wait for The Voice to lift the geoblock. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

 Here's an unrestricted video while we wait for The Voice to lift the geoblock. 

 

 

 

thanks so much, wow shes great 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/brittney

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

Edited by Lux~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/britteny

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

Todd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/britteny

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

 

Todd 99%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/brittney

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

 

The quality of the performances will play a part but here are my power rankings based on a gut feeling.

 

1. Samantha

2. Todd

3. Nelson (if him)

4. Michael

5. Brittney/Darious (they don't have a chance)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lux~ said:

so from 

-samantha
-todd
-michael
-darious/nelson/brittney

who does everyone think will get public vote? idk if this is the place to ask but i dunno where so why not

hope samantha gets it, but depending on how many of the public like todd, i could see him maybe getting it. michael could get it due to nick and his brothers having such a big fanbase but i think samantha and todd deserve it more and have a higher chance. dont really see any of johns three possible saves winning it though

Probably Todd, maybe Samantha. Nelson could have a chance if he ends up being the save, but Michael/Brittney are fodder and Darious is good but doesn't have a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...