Jump to content

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648
 Share

Recommended Posts

Blakes team is way too strong. if there are no team quotas, he deserves all 4 to go through.

 

Do we know who his fourth his for the playoffs? I know he has Toneisha, Joanna, and Joei. Cam or Kailey?

Edited by rp3598
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Blakes team is way too strong. if there are no team quotas, he deserves all 4 to go through.

 

Do we know who his fourth his for the playoffs? I know he has Toneisha, Joanna, and Joei. Cam or Kailey?

 

It's between Todd Tilghman and Cam. Personally I'm rooting for the former, but we'll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

 

It's between Todd Tilghman and Cam. Personally I'm rooting for the former, but we'll see.

I completely forgot about Todd but I agree those are the two most likely. one could be his save technically if he was being strategical early on (I know the spoilers say cam won but I never 100% trust them until I see it)

Edited by rp3598
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

LMAO "I would bet the farm that you would win this competition"; then Blake immediately drops her in the battles.

 

yeah that sucks that she gets eliminated next round. I love her tone, I wish she made it farther than battles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one’s I caught:

Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall

Cam Spinks vs. Kailey Abel

Darious Lyles vs. Nelson Cade

Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko

Tate Brusa vs. Anders Drerup

Micah Iverson vs. Gigi Hess

Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie

 

Doubt we get all of these in the same episode.

 

Edited by indii
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I recognized only 2 battles from the preview:

 

-Joei Fulco vs Todd Michael Hall

-Roderick Chambers vs Joanna Serenko (LMAOOOO) - when the party's over (Billie Eilish)

What the actual **** with that song and that pairing!? 💩

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, indii said:

The one’s I caught:

Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall

Cam Spinks vs. Kailey Abel

Darious Lyles vs. Nelson Cade

Joanna Serenko vs. Rodrick Chambers

Tate Brusa vs. Anders Drerup

Micah Iverson vs. Gigi Hess

Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie

 

Doubt we get all of these in the same episode.

 

I just rewatched and in addition also caught:

Mandi vs. Cammwess

Tate vs. Anders?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I recognized only 2 battles from the preview:

 

-Joei Fulco vs Todd Michael Hall

-Roderick Chambers vs Joanna Serenko (LMAOOOO) - when the party's over (Billie Eilish)


What in the world did Nick think when he decided to pair these two with THAT song choice? Now I can say, Nick is a terrible coach. Joanna should have really gone with Blake instead, although I'm happy he ended up stealing her in the Knockouts.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are the matchups for each team so far: (correct me if I make any mistakes)

 

Team Blake:

Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - Counting Stars (OneRepublic)

Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - TBA - TODD SAVED

Cam Spinks vs. Kailey Abel - TBA

Todd Tilghman vs. TBA (Likely Jon Mullins) - TBA

Toneisha Harris vs. TBA (Likely JDM) - TBA

 

Team Kelly:

Micah Iverson vs. Gigi Hess - TBA

Tayler Green vs. JULES - Water Under the Bridge  (Adele)

Megan Danielle vs. TBA - TBA

Mandi Thomas vs. Sara Collins - My Baby Loves Me (Martina McBride)

 

Team Legend

Thunderstorm Artis vs. Cedrice - Stay (Rihanna) CEDRICE STOLEN BY BLAKE

Mandi Castillo vs. CammWess - TBA - CAMMWESS STOLEN BY KELLY

Darious Lyles vs. Nelson Cade - TBA

Zam Fiskum vs. TBA - TBA

 

Team Nick:

Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - TBA

Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - When the Party’s Over (Billie Eilish) - JOANNA STOLEN BY JOHN

Tate Brusa vs. Anders Drerup - TBA

Jacob Miller vs. Kevin Farris - Lights Up (Harry Styles)

Arei Moon vs. Samuel Wilco - TBA

 

 

Edited by indii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, indii said:

Here are the matchups for each team so far: (correct me if I make any mistakes)

 

Team Blake:

Levi Watkins vs. Jamal Corrie - Counting Stars (OneRepublic)

Joei Fulco vs. Todd Michael Hall - TBA - TODD SAVED

Cam Spinks vs. Kailey Abel - TBA

Todd Tilghman vs. TBA (Likely Jon Mullins) - TBA

Toneisha Harris vs. TBA (Likely JDM) - TBA

 

Team Kelly:

Micah Iverson vs. Gigi Hess - TBA

Tayler Green vs. JULES - Water Under the Bridge  (Adele)

Megan Danielle vs. TBA - TBA

Mandi Thomas vs. TBA - TBA

 

Team Legend

Thunderstorm Artis vs. Cedrice - Stay (Rihanna) CEDRICE STOLEN BY BLAKE

Mandi Castillo vs. CammWess - TBA - CAMMWESS STOLEN BY KELLY

Darious Lyles vs. Nelson Cade - TBA

Zam Fiskum vs. TBA - TBA

 

Team Nick:

Allegra Miles vs. Michael Williams - TBA

Roderick Chambers vs. Joanna Serenko - When the Party’s Over (Billie Eilish) - JOANNA STOLEN BY JOHN

Tate Brusa vs. Anders Drerup - TBA

Jacob Miller vs. Kevin Farris - Lights Up (Harry Styles)

Arei Moon vs. Samuel Wilco - TBA

 

 

Zan vs. Brittney

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...