The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 hours ago, echoap said:

She also doesn't have a Twitter account (afaik) and posted some pics from "Prague" (lol) during the battle rounds week, so she's most likely out. Not that I believe everything she posts (she might be trolling) but that info suggests that she didn't turn a chair. 

That didn't age well. I did a "creepy" (lmao) research and Isabel actually has a Twitter account: "@isabeldumas5", created on January 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/isabeldumas5

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

hey haven’t seen brandin Jay post anything. Is he out of the competition?

I noticed that too. I think he’s the only one we had “confirmed” advancing the to the KO who hasn’t revealed. 

In fact, there have been very few surprise reveals. Smaller teams still seems like a strong possibility, IMO. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Hey so I'm unhighlighting Brandin Jay for now for a few reasons.

1. He hasn't revealed yet, but he's been very active, so he likely would've posted it by now.

2. He posted another photo using what I originally thought was The Voice set, but turns out I was wrong about that.

3. None of the spoilers directly mention him yet (except the one we were confused on), so there's no reason to highlight him green anymore without proof.

The basis for keeping him green was that he posted a picture from the hotel room around the time of battles, but even that could've just been a throwback to when he was there in October (the hotel room was definitely the contestant's hotel room).

I could be wrong and he could just be a late poster, but for now I'll keep him in limbo.

37 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey so I'm unhighlighting Brandin Jay for now for a few reasons.

1. He hasn't revealed yet, but he's been very active, so he likely would've posted it by now.

2. He posted another photo using what I originally thought was The Voice set, but turns out I was wrong about that.

3. None of the spoilers directly mention him yet (except the one we were confused on), so there's no reason to highlight him green anymore without proof.

The basis for keeping him green was that he posted a picture from the hotel room around the time of battles, but even that could've just been a throwback to when he was there in October (the hotel room was definitely the contestant's hotel room).

I could be wrong and he could just be a late poster, but for now I'll keep him in limbo.

One thing I’ve noticed is that he’s actually been very close with Anaya Cheyenne since before the show. Brandin is Anaya’s creative director, and Anaya works under for Brandin’s production company. Brandin’s also posted a lot of photos on Instagram saying how he and Anaya were very close. Perhaps he came to Cali with Anaya as part of her friends and family?

1 hour ago, indii said:

One thing I’ve noticed is that he’s actually been very close with Anaya Cheyenne since before the show. Brandin is Anaya’s creative director, and Anaya works under for Brandin’s production company. Brandin’s also posted a lot of photos on Instagram saying how he and Anaya were very close. Perhaps he came to Cali with Anaya as part of her friends and family?

I think it's possible but since he was definitely in the hotel room, I don't think Anaya's creative director would be her adult supervision throughout her potential time on the show. Shouldn't it be her parent/guardian. I think Brandin was a potential contestant and if he turned a chair - then his hotel photos are from the same day he posted them, but if he didn't - he had them saved from October.

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anything is out of line, report it and Mods can decide if it crosses a line. Don't risk getting yourself suspended for flaming a member and starting arguments :nukewave:

some posts have been removed  

• Like 3
  • Confused 7

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Dany said:

We may have a Live Playoffs.

Behind the scene by staff,Alan Carter, the Director. We hear Carson Daily say live playoffs. around 5:00 mark at 4:58 you can see a bit of the teleprompter he talk about the 4 way knockout and the live playoffs

:unsure: 

38 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

How does this four-way knockout work? Is this the same with cross battles with 4 contenders representing each coach per round.

If I remember correctly from earlier spoiler is the 4 battles saves that goes into the 4way K.O. so they don't get normal KO round only a 4way. My guess is it's going to be a bit like the wildcard last season except it's before the playoffs. Then I guess they get normal playoffs except one team with 1 more artist but after playoffs it may even out with 3 going thru for each team or whatever the format is this season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dany said:

If I remember correctly from earlier spoiler is the 4 battles saves that goes into the 4way K.O. so they don't get normal KO round only a 4way. My guess is it's going to be a bit like the wildcard last season except it's before the playoffs. Then I guess they get normal playoffs except one team with 1 more artist but after playoffs it may even out with 3 going thru for each team or whatever the format is this season.

Thank you for this. I'm anxious of the new format this season. Still hoping for a solid Live show group though considering it is a spring season.

https://www.nbcumv.com/news/nbc-primetime-schedule-02102020-monday-february-10-2020-sunday-march-1-2020

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS SEASON PREMIERE"

ORIGINAL

02/24/2020 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday) : Pop culture phenomenon Nick Jonas joins superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Blake Shelton on the season 18 premiere of NBC's four-time Emmy award-winning hit musical competition series. In the season premiere, the talent is exceptional and the competition is fierce as Nick Jonas joins returning coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Blake Shelton as they vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon in the "Blind Auditions." The vocalists compete to be selected by one of the coaches and fight for a chance to be named "The Voice." Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts.

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 2"

ORIGINAL

02/25/2020 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : The “Blind Auditions” continue as superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon in the "Blind Auditions." The vocalists compete to be selected by one of the coaches and fight for a chance to be named "The Voice." Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts.

And We have Tuesday B)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I’m actually wondering if it’s the same schedule as last year, but we have knockouts instead of cross battles, so we have fewer live shows. 

I'm assuming they will go straight from Playoffs to the semi-finals, that's how they will complete the season with only three weeks of lives total.