idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Micah said its another alternative rock song and its angsty so maybe iris by goo goo dolls

Hope it's not Iris but an alternative rock song for the finale? I love it ❤️

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Playlist

this is the playlist that is there

So much taste in there!

Thank you 🙂

Posted (edited)

yeah theres lots of songs on there the voice have done so theres so many choices but it could be a new song too

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

7 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Playlist

Thanks for this. Seem like good songs to do. "Mr. Brightside" is TASTE! If he did that oh I would just jam out tbh lol.

Posted (edited)

I’m guessing it’s Iris, even if I prefer almost everything else on that list.

Unrelated, but I’m crossing fingers so hopefully Toneisha doesn’t get I Have Nothing.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Maudie1877 said:

After searching some stuff on YouTube, I think there's a possibility that he might do "Hallelujah" -- he sang the song with his Capella group (The Virginia Gentlemen) so that might be his "full circle"??

Can we get the other guy for the voice?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Playlist

Interesting playlist

If he did Death of a Bachelor, i am going to stan tbh :lmao:

7 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Playlist

Some great songs there. I would like him to do Mr.Brightside but it probably wouldnt be the best choice for the finale. I'm guessing he'll do Iris as well.

P.D: Gives you Hell used to be my jam lol, if he does that he's coming 5th for sure, but he would score points with me for the nostalgia factor.

Posted (edited)

Mr. Brightside is one of my favorite songs of my favorite band of all time, but I think it would be a very bad song choice for Micah, I just don’t think its the best song to sing in a singing competition. Also, I can’t see him singing it well, even if it is previously recorded. James Wolpert sang it back in S5 and it was a mess (this was live tho)

Not only that song, every Killers song is a big risk.

However, I wish someone at least tried to pull off A Dustland Fairytale, it’s such a masterpiece.

Edited by Daillon

Posted (edited)

Just a little info

Thunderstorm, Micah ,Todd and Camm just got verified on Instagram (I think maybe toneisha may get verified later on Instagram also hopefully)

Edited by Randompersonhere
Add on

8 hours ago, seak05 said:

Can we get the other guy for the voice?

LMAO, yes though. He's talented, but we had to get the pretty boy :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Randompersonhere said:

Just a little info

Thunderstorm, Micah ,Todd and Camm just got verified on Instagram (I think maybe toneisha may get verified later on Instagram also hopefully)

Top 9 contestants got verified on Twitter 🙂 

• Like 3

Add on:Toneisha just verified too😁But I'm curious tho as whether the other 4 from the top 9 will be verified on insta since they are all verified on twitter

1 hour ago, Randompersonhere said:

Just a little info

1 hour ago, Maudie1877 said:

Top 9 contestants got verified on Twitter 🙂 

• Like 3

When Micah says full circle could it also be a Lewis capaldi song since he did one in the battles?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

When Micah says full circle could it also be a Lewis capaldi song since he did one in the battles?

I think it'll be something more in the alternative realm.

There's so many good songs in that playlist but I can't see too many that I can see them trying to give him for the finale.

If I had to guess, he'll get some mid-2000s crowd pleaser like Switchfoot, The Fray, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, etc.

Edited by Someone648

21 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

yo if he sings run by snow patrol or you found me by the fray i'd throw all my votes to him

I'm personally a tad bit more of a "Never Say Never" fan, but agreed!

• Like 1

Allegra said on her instagram live that she will be verified by Monday, and that it's happening late cause she sent her passport in late

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:12 PM, ashwinner said:

although Allegra was my favorite, I like Joanna, Zan, Joei, and Megan and honestly any of them going through would've been good. Im happy with toneisha I guess, but Micah could've easily been switched out for one of them :(

None of them could put sing toniesha ... not to take away from them but that’s the reason toniesha is a finalist 🤷🏾‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Supreme2017 said:

None of them could put sing toniesha ... not to take away from them but that’s the reason toniesha is a finalist 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nice joke, if her strainage was considered "good" then I guess, but clearly the other 4 ladies were superior. As well in artistry too.

How many seasons TPTB has failed to have the winner they want? Because this might be one of those seasons if the new coach loses.

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How many seasons TPTB has failed to have the winner they want? Because this might be one of those seasons if the new coach loses.

Todd is Co-TCO at minimum. Just look at the favorable treatment he’s gotten. Closed the playoff episode. They probably don’t care who wins as long as the coaches are happy.