Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I hope the originals are good. I know TStorm has a bunch of good originals himself, hopefully they don't hand him a basic pop beat and lyrics.

Maybe they´ll buss Todd with an upbeat pop song. 😏

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Maybe they´ll buss Todd with an upbeat pop song. 😏

Highkey would stan, but I think they will more so pimp Tstorm with a heartfelt original and great cover. 

Todd will probably use the god card, but it won't be enough against Tstorm's pimpage, especially if Tstorm uses "Hallelujah" 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Hey ya´ll I´m new, been watching since the legendary season 13. Been reading IDF too but decided to make an account to share my thoughts. After this weeks massacre elimination, my only favorite going into the finale is Thunderstorm. He probably is going to get the pimp spot since they want Nick to win. My only concern for him is Todd as we all know he generally favors extraordinarily well with the main audience (Team Minivan). Thunderstorm is resonating well though and he is no where near as polarizing as Katie Kadan. I suspect a top 2 consisting of Thunderstorm and Todd, the rest are interchangeable tbh, basing them off performance. Song choice will be key next week, they probably gave Thunderstorm a better original song to increase his chances. Hopefully TPTB´s plan is well executed this time compared to season 15´s attempt alas Kennedy Holmes.

Hello, i joined in the (not so legendary) season 11!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m assuming they didn’t want to send Hoot any equipment 😂

 

Also I thought we already knew Shane was working with Micah. They’ll probably have it like they do on songland where they work 1:1. I would assume Esther and Toneisha. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your lucky that Shane is working with Micah instead of Ester.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^

11 minutes ago, holinessss said:

I'm voting for whoever works with Queen Ester

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know they say they going to announce more guest performer but is it a little bit underwhelming compare to previous season. 

 

Bon Jovi is a good guest celebrity

 

Lady Antebellum is NBC Songland self promotion

 

And the rest just the  coach and their friends,

 

 All the coach will sing.

 

The Jonas brother feat Karol G 

 

Gwen and Blake, 

 

I guess the lockdown creating problem but still. 

 

EDIT: Ok maybe we will see more of the contestant which may be good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dany said:

I know they say they going to announce more guest performer but is it a little bit underwhelming compare to previous season. 

 

Bon Jovi is a good guest celebrity

 

Lady Antebellum is NBC Songland self promotion

 

And the rest just the  coach and their friends,

 

 All the coach will sing.

 

The Jonas brother feat Karol G 

 

Gwen and Blake, 

 

I guess the lockdown creating problem but still. 

 

EDIT: Ok maybe we will see more of the contestant which may be good. 

Queen Gwen :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I´m not that big of a fan of Jake Hoot, but the fact that he has a new single out and The Voice didn´t even bother to let him perform it (especially considering the availability of these times) just speaks volumes about their I don´t give a crap attitude. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not that big of a fan of Jake Hoot, but the fact that he has a new single out and The Voice didn´t even bother to let him perform it (especially considering the availability of these times) just speaks volumes about their I don´t give a crap attitude. 


Chevel has released 3 singles, and has 5 more to release soon, and she hasn’t been back to perform either. It might be for the best, honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was back in S9 when I actually had a horse in the race for the finale, so I didn't notice that the voting window for the semis and finals were reduced to 3 hours. How long has this been a thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

It was back in S9 when I actually had a horse in the race for the finale, so I didn't notice that the voting window for the semis and finals were reduced to 3 hours. How long has this been a thing?

Who were your snowflakes that didn´t make the finale? I know Will Breman is one of them.

Edited by Misirlou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

It was back in S9 when I actually had a horse in the race for the finale, so I didn't notice that the voting window for the semis and finals were reduced to 3 hours. How long has this been a thing?

vGRy5O9.png

 

https://voice.vote.nbc.com/rules

 

:omg:

So "Overnight Voting" Mean 1 hour after the show 

 

Sorry False Alarm see my post below

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dany said:

vGRy5O9.png

:omg:

So "overnight voting" Mean 1 hours after the show 


The Team Blake Facebook powervoting crew is going to have to get all of their work done early. MJ will get some sleep. :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry False Alarm it's only for Xfinity

 

GKeRptH.png

 

Blame it on mjdolorico :haha:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dany said:

Sorry False Alarm it's only for Xfinity

 

GKeRptH.png

 

Blame it on mjdolorico

 Yup. Same overnight voting for this week and next week.

 

lTIDgKw.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who were your snowflakes that didn´t make the finale? I know Will Breman is one of them.

 

Too many to count. Will and Kameron Marlowe are the ones that hurt the most from the last seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dany said:

Sorry False Alarm it's only for Xfinity

 

GKeRptH.png

 

Blame it on mjdolorico :haha:

 yup, sorry, I read a little too ahead! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Todd will probably use the god card, but it won't be enough against Tstorm's pimpage, especially if Tstorm uses "Hallelujah" 

This is what I've been thinking.  If "Hallelujah" is done, then whoever does it out of Todd or Thunderstorm is going to win.  Plain and simple.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I REALLY THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THIS SEASONS FINALE 

....

Winner:THUNDERSTORM/TODD

1st runner up:TODD/THUNDERSTORM

2nd runner up:TONEISHA 

3rd runner up:MICAH

4th runner up:CAMMWESS

I REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN IN THIS SEASONS FINALE

...

Winner:TONEISHA

1st runner up:THUNDERSTORM

2nd runner up:MICAH

3rd runner up:CAMMWESS

4th runner up:TODD 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, Ptones2010 said:

Nah, Micah was making it into the top 4 regardless. Thunderstorm, and Todd were obviously the two locks for the finale, with MIcah right behind them. The 4th spot was a toss-up between Cammwess, or Toenisha, and the team quota helped Cammwess.

 

Are we going to end up with another all-male top 3 again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Catsy said:

 

Are we going to end up with another all-male top 3 again?

lol its a 50/50 tbh. If Toneisha has a stellar set, and Camm/Micah both have bores, then Toneisha will prob get 3rd.

But Top 2 being male is 99.99% likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Season 18: Joanna Serenko, Zan Fiskum, Allegra Miles, Joei Fulco, Cedrice Webber, Megan Danielle, Cammwess 

looking at your signature and seeing all those girls names crossed out makes me so sad :(

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

looking at your signature and seeing all those girls names crossed out makes me so sad :(

I try.... I try not to look at it too much knowing none of them survived the massacre....

sad the office GIF

Edited by QueenMae16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...