Jump to content

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

Just now, echoap said:

Interesting.

 

The same four people getting the PV again would be too obvious, so I'm guessing they are gonna push for some kind of "shocker". Maybe Micah is the weakest link

He's definitely the weakest of the 4 PVs in terms of overall support if I'm correct. I suspected they were gonna pimp him this week but seeing the changes idk. The fact that Megan is going country this week and Micah's song was "changed a lot" from the original does not bode well for him. Completely changing an arrangment of a song to its core is not something that really works unless you are Hunter Plake or Noah Mac.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anythin

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Ah yes, my favorite Voice coach, Jake Hoot. 😌

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He's definitely the weakest of the 4 PVs in terms of overall support if I'm correct. I suspected they were gonna pimp him this week but seeing the changes idk. The fact that Megan is going country this week and Micah's song was "changed a lot" from the original does not bode well for him. Completely changing an arrangment of a song to its core is not something that really works unless you are Hunter Plake or Noah Mac.

 

Some pre-show thoughts:

 

- Todd and Thunderstorm are locks. :yes:

 

- Zan just gave her best performance to date but Minivan didn't give any... votes. I think she's toast. :stealth:

 

- Now, Kelly never busses her contestants, she just challenge them. I think Micah is gonna get challenged tomorrow. :haha:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, echoap said:

- Now, Kelly never busses her contestants, she just challenge them. I think Micah is gonna get challenged tomorrow. :haha:

HOPEFULLY! Challenged for the better, not for the worst lol. I do think Micah has a really strong voice but have one of the weakest supports from others, but let's see!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if someone might pull the "God card" this week hmmm? Maybe Toneisha or Todd? Not sure though but it's usually used in this phase of the competition.

 

P.S. Just please not Hallelujah, I'm so sick and tired of it 🤢

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I wonder if someone might pull the "God card" this week hmmm? Maybe Toneisha or Todd? Not sure though but it's usually used in this phase of the competition.

 

P.S. Just please not Hallelujah, I'm so sick and tired of it 🤢

Toneisha mentioned in an interview saying that she was very happy and excited about her song choice this week and that she’s going back to her rooots

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, echoap said:

Interesting.

 

The same four people getting the PV again would be too obvious, so I'm guessing they are gonna push for some kind of "shocker". Maybe Micah is the weakest link. 

I don't know...last season, the finalists weren't any "shocking." But with the changes this season...who knows?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I may like this batch of contestants more than Idol's batch of contestants, but it's pretty clear they get much more freedom with their song choices. There was a guy who sang "Hey, Ma" by Bon Iver which is pretty obscure outside the indiesphere. Not to mention all of them got song choices that made sense for them.

 

*cough cough* Zan *cough cough* 

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I may like this batch of contestants more than Idol's batch of contestants, but it's pretty clear they get much more freedom with their song choices. There was a guy who sang "Hey, Ma" by Bon Iver which is pretty obscure outside the indiesphere. Not to mention all of them got song choices that made sense for them.

 

*cough cough* Zan *cough cough* 

ale******'s impact (even though it was really maddie, but idol hates her)

Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction for tomorrow’s result show based on this very moment 

 

Todd 

CammWess 

Megan 

ThunderStorm

 

Fifth Spot goes to Toneisha

 

I feel like the easiest to call here was Thunderstorm. CammWess was pretty obvious too (even tho the person running The Voice Twitter sabotaged him on us following his Twitter stats. They posted his video with Toneisha’s @ attached to it and had it up for longer than 30min.) 🥴

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got some bad news, according to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

 

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

 

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Got some bad news, according to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

 

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

 

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

Who the F* is this. Just some random dude opinions. Altho that what IDF has been predicting since we know about the quota. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Got some bad news, according to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

 

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

 

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

i don't think the result is bc of the "at-home" format - they'd still sing the same wrong song

 

though i guess they can't throw tone into space...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Got some bad news, according to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

 

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

 

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

I think Megan will beat Micah.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Got some bad news, according to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

 

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

 

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

.........it literally said "Predictions" on there.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

If Toneisha Makes the finale she will definitely get the pimp spot 

Nah, they're gonna have to pimp Thunderstorm super hard so he can even stand a CHANCE against Todd.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Is this real? all of a sudden they release votes now? not in the past seasons?

I doubt this is nbc releasing it, someone is probably hacking it lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...