idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

that's a really great stance! anyways, he's a lock for 3rd or higher so he'll be safe

He’s next in a long line of Team Blake runners up. 

• Haha 2

We should be getting word on the Renewal status and  coaches for next season on Monday 

1 hour ago, holinessss said:

is it confirmed they're doing songland songs?

When Joanna mentioned Songland she said that if she got to the finale she would get to work with some of her original stuff, so it sounds like someone from Songland (former contestants? mentor writers?) will be writing a song with/for The Voice finalists. It seems like a cool idea to me, the quality of most of the originals on The Voice finale usually aren't that great and I think most of the songs from Songland are better. If the songs are tailored to or partially written by the contestants all the better.

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

When Joanna mentioned Songland she said that if she got to the finale she would get to work with some of her original stuff, so it sounds like someone from Songland (former contestants? mentor writers?) will be writing a song with/for The Voice finalists. It seems like a cool idea to me, the quality of most of the originals on The Voice finale usually aren't that great and I think most of the songs from Songland are better. If the songs are tailored to or partially written by the contestants all the better.

If that's the case, I'm more on board; if it's songs that artists have done on Songland and been chosen by celebrities for production which are now being covered on Songland, then I'm out. 

Micah said on Facebook Live that he was singing a song that her really loves this week. He said Kelly changed it a lot, but in a good way. He said she's good at pushing him to use parts of his voice that he doesn't normally use.

• Like 1

Here her comment about songland Go to 5:45

She say she going to work with her original stuff. So what I'm thinking will be like songland she had a song then shane/ester/ryan help her produce it to perform in the finale.

15 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

Here her comment about songland Go to 5:45

She say she going to work with her original stuff. So what I'm thinking will be like songland she had a song then shane/ester/ryan help her produce it to perform in the finale.

voting for whoever ester works with, period!!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Micah said on Facebook Live that he was singing a song that her really loves this week. He said Kelly changed it a lot, but in a good way. He said she's good at pushing him to use parts of his voice that he doesn't normally use.

hmmmm, apparently Megan and Micah both got great songs? or did Kelly change it to bus Micah?

What's your game Kelly and TPTB?

Omg so many questions, we need the song choices and performance slot to ensure anything answered.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

hmmmm, apparently Megan and Micah both got great songs? or did Kelly change it to bus Micah?

Omg so many questions, we need the song choices and performance slot to ensure anything answered.

I still think Micah is too far ahead of Megan for that type of game playing to work. Also, I don’t think Kelly busses contestants in that way. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

personally Todd < everyone else in T9

I’m not sure I’d say that, but he’s not the best of the top 9 either. He falls  somewhere in the middle 

Edited by xfactor22

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

If you knew anything about Kelly you'd know she would never intentionally do anything to hurt anyone on her team. I really don't understand why you would think she would want him to fail, she said she sees him in the finale since his Battles performance. Kelly gives her contestants a lot of freedom to choose their own songs, so it's not a surprise if both of them both really like their songs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, holinessss said:

tstorm will be singing the anthem "be nice" by the black eyed peas

and megan will finally sing a country classic with "champagne night" by lady antebellum 

Wait is this confirmed? 

20 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Wait is this confirmed? 

No it's just in his head

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xfactor22 said:

That doesn't make sense, considering if they have done it the straight PV way, there would be only 3 public votes as opposed to four. So in actuality, the chance of each contestant making the finale by PV increases. 

Not necessarily true when we look at teams nick and blake. In particular, tstorm and Allegra are probably in the t3 of votes but now only one of them has a chance and then for team John, I don’t think zan or camm would have gotten a PV so now since they’re guaranteed one, someone else loses that opportunity. They could have still done t4 PV with an IS and still gotten rid of team quotas 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I still think Micah is too far ahead of Megan for that type of game playing to work. Also, I don’t think Kelly busses contestants in that way. 

Of course not.  She's not Adam or Blake, after all.😝

Edited by Rodney

16 hours ago, holinessss said:

is it confirmed they're doing songland songs?

what.jpg

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Of course not.  She's not Adam or Blake, after all.😝

I can’t argue with that. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

what.jpg

No see my comment above

6 minutes ago, Dany said:

No see my comment above

oh phew :lmao:disaster averted

Just thinking, they've all already recorded their performances & are probably now or shortly going to be recording the show. Sort of weird...Remember how pissed everyone got last year (hi Adam) because they had to tape on mother's day? And now they're doing it again (obviously under very different circumstances) 

48 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

If it’s a ballad then she’s coming for that PV.

If it’s uptempo? :teeheewave:

That will be very funny if she will perform "Suds in the Bucket". 🤣

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, denilm said:

https://youtu.be/j-pHsFoqDwQ

Megan saying her country-side will come out during her semi-final performance

Interesting.

The same four people getting the PV again would be too obvious, so I'm guessing they are gonna push for some kind of "shocker". Maybe Micah is the weakest link. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Interesting.

The same four people getting the PV again would be too obvious, so I'm guessing they are gonna push for some kind of "shocker". Maybe Micah is the weakest link. 

I agree. They wouldn't bring back the team quota if they didn't think it would result into the outcome they wanted.

• Like 1