idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Each person has like 50% chance of the finals, except for Team Blake. Or else they would have 12.5% bc it’s team quotas + instant save

6 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I have a feeling they will pimp Megan

Won’t work. She’s this season’s Celia. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Won’t work. She’s this season’s Celia. 

Lol except Celia was bad, and she flopped. I don’t think Megan has flopped yet, and she seems to connect to the songs, unlike Celia.

There was way too much positivity about this season´s Top 9 lol. The hammer was gonna fall down either way. We got our shock even before results night 😂

• Haha 3

I'd rather have four Gyths in the finale the usual way then this clown fest but whatever

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Lol except Celia was bad, and she flopped. I don’t think Megan has flopped yet, and she seems to connect to the songs, unlike Celia.

She had the worst view/like ratio on Facebook in the T17,  just like Celia. She’s lucky she doesn’t have to sing live. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I really think Megan can defeat Micah, she needs the perfect song, but other than that, the other girls need a miracle lmao.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

I'd rather have four Gyths in the finale the usual way then this clown fest but whatever

My eardrums are rupturing at that prospect, no thanks. To each their own but if that'd been the case this season I'd quit watching and just lurk here for updates.

From a personal taste standpoint, I don´t mind this finale tbh, I love all the guys, but I agree that this not fair whatsoever to the rest of the artists.

At least everyone gets to sing for a final chance. Zan was prob B3 in a usual bloodbath format.

• Like 3

Joanna or Allegra will miss the finale because they didn't want to exclude John and/or Kelly from the finale. We stan FAIRNESS 🥰

We should've learned by now though

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

They really don't want the EGOT to miss out the finale

Or maybe Kelly didn't want another S16. 

TPTB wanted all 4 represented in the finale because it was expected that either Kelly or John (or both) were not gonna be. They could have pretty much slept or not bother to connect through the finale week since they are at home 😂

1 minute ago, Archanium said:

They really don't want the EGOT to miss out the finale

Or maybe Kelly didn't want another S16. 

both GIF

• Haha 1

Kelly 100% has at least one artist in the final, and I wouldn't be surprised if Megan passes over Cammwess choosing a good song... It'll almost certainly be Micah, but it could happen to Megan if her performance is in a good spot and with a good song.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

In theory, there should be little incentive for TPTB to pimp/bus, other than Team Nick to protect their TCO (if he even needs it). Most of the pimping and bussing was likely a result of them trying to have a finalist for each coach. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I've found a future vision of me watching the forums having a meltdown next week.

trump lol GIF by Robert E BlackmonKenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Count me in 😂 It´ll be fun.

• Like 1

Just now, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Kelly 100% has at least one artist in the final, and I wouldn't be surprised if Megan passes over Cammwess choosing a good song... It'll almost certainly be Micah, but it could happen to Megan if her performance is in a good spot and with a good song.

She said in her live last night that she is doing a really popular song but with a twist. I think she might to a famous pop song and do it with a country twist. That could land really well with the audience so I agree! 

• Like 2

Just now, Carlos3500 said:

She said in her live last night that she is doing a really popular song but with a twist. I think she might to a famous pop song and do it with a country twist. That could land really well with the audience so I agree! 

If that's the case, it's either going to go super-well or be a total disaster; for her sake, I hope it's the former. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also from Mj´s blog

Top vote getter from each team advances to the The Voice finale. Remaining artists vie for the fifth spot

On the live Top 9 results show, the top vote-getter from each team will automatically earn a spot to compete in the finale. Then, for the first time in Voice history, the remaining artists will compete in a 5-way Instant Save for a chance to earn the fifth and final spot in the finale.

The voice´s first 5 way finale.

ALRIGHT ZAN IF THERE'S ANY TIME YOU NEED TO REDEEM YOURSELF IT'S NOW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1