idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Other semi-final plan in the press release

Next week’s theme on “The Voice” is Fan Week, and the remaining nine artists will perform songs dedicated to their biggest fans, whether it’s a family member in quarantine, a neighbor or even their hometown. Fan videos from across the country will introduce each performance remotely. The Monday show will open with a special performance of Sly and the Family Stone’s uplifting classic “Everyday People” featuring all four coaches Fans from across the country will also be incorporated into the opening performance. The coaches will continue to remote in from their home locations to provide artist feedback. 

On Monday, May 11, multiplatinum, four-time AMA winner Kane Brown returns to “The Voice” to debut his new hit “Cool Again.” 

Viral superstar Doja Cat will perform her platinum hit “Say So.”

Music icon and Season 18 Mega Mentor James Taylor and his son Henry will perform “Moon River” from his recently released new album “American Standard.”

On Tuesday, May 12,  John Legend will debut the performance video for his anthemic new single “Bigger Love,”  The video for the empowering new track is a celebration of love, resilience and hope, featuring an uplifting and heartfelt message for these current times.

On the Monday Top 9 performance show, audiences will get a closer look than ever before at the intimate coach-artist relationship in their home environments as the coaches not only guide the artists through the technical aspects of their performance but also provide personal mentorship as they navigate the pressures of the competition. They will also get a glimpse into the coaches’ lives in quarantine.

Posted (edited)

With this change of format, I´m predicting:

PV

Todd

Thunderstorm

Micah

CammWess

Instant Save

Allegra

Joanna (IS)

Megan

Toneisha

Zan

Edited by Misirlou

Change of plans then....

So PV: Todd, TStorm, Cammwess(80% likely) Megan/Micah(could see going either way tbh)

IS: Allegra or Joanna

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

With this change of format, I´m predicting:

PV

Todd

Thunderstorm

Micah

CammWess

Middle 3

Allegra

Joanna (IS)

Megan

Bottom 2:

Toneisha

Zan

There is no Middle,   Top on each team then 5 way instant save. 

ugh this sucks tho, why couldn't it be Top 4 overall?

whatever Joanna or Allegra guaranteed into the finale at least so yeah.

Hopefully Megan defeats Micah in this final round!

1 minute ago, Dany said:

There is no Middle,   Top on each team then 5 way instant save. 

Either way, Joanna´s probably gonna win, her biggest competition is Megan in this case.

Well, IDF can breathe in some way because there will at least be one girl in the finale 😂 Either way we knew Todd or Tstorm were winning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Which coach(s) was on track to miss the finale? Probably John AND Kelly. I may not even watch this garbage. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Watch us all get shook when Allegra and Joanna defeat Tstorm and Todd, along with Megan beating Micah I would cry in tears of joy lol.

• Like 1

What a joke... Enjoy your all 4 male Finale +  1 charity slot for a female. This is trash! 😒

• Haha 1

Just now, realityshownerd said:

I mean....Megan could make it over Micah, but then he would win the save.

Against Allegra or Joanna? they would need to flop HARD.

With that, the possibility of the strength of the Coach saves are out of the window. RIP to Joanna´s and Allegra´s PV. They still might make through the IS though. 

If Megan actually plays her cards right and Micah flops, I could see a slight chance that she beats him. The other teams are gonna have the same PVs as the playoffs.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Watch us all get shook when Allegra and Joanna defeat Tstorm and Todd, along with Megan beating Micah I would cry in tears of joy lol.

Would you cry if Toneisha ended all your Queens in the Instant Save?

• Haha 1

Just now, Archanium said:

Would you cry if Toneisha ended all your Queens in the Instant Save?

Yes, and throw the TV, computer, and phone out lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Joana is slightly overrated. I don’t see her as finale material, but she deserved a Top 9 spot. I want Allegra or Megan to take the final spot

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I have a feeling they will pimp Megan

I hope so! Micah is good, but something about Megan just makes her so appealing. She is such a good storyteller and has raw talent for days.

Lol imagine Toneisha murdering her IS performance and winning the 5th Spot 

• Like 1

if only it was overall...

Top 4:

TStorm/Todd/Allegra/Joanna(could be Micah or Megan too tbh)

IS: Cammwess?

but....

whatever.

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

That makes the finale guaranteed that CammWess is fifth place! Fourth would be IS winner

Yeah, the IS winner is not guaranteed 5th place on the finale since there´s team quotas. They might make to 3rd at least.

• Like 1

If they really want to do a t5, why couldn’t they just do t4 overall and then IS. I just don’t think camm deserves a PV. If it was t4 overall, it would most likely be Todd, Tstorm, Allegra, and probably Joanna/Toneisha with Micah getting the IS

• Like 1