Someone648

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

How is the results gonna work next week? How will the wild card work 

Top 3 votegetters overall go through.

Bottom 3 instantly eliminated.

Middle 3 sing for one last spot.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

How is the results gonna work next week? How will the wild card work 

3 contestants get the PV into the finale, Bottom 3 vote getters are instantly eliminated, and the Middle 3 get to sing like the wildcards did tonight. The person with the most votes becomes the fourth finalist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Just wanna point out the irony that the guy John screwed up massively in the battles is now his frontrunner.

good for camm - this is what i thought would happen with cedrice/joanna (spotlighted by getting constantly stolen) but team blake/kelly's frontrunners were already too solid 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Just noticed that The Voice retweeted all of of the coaches´pleas to save their artists on the Wildcarld, except for Kelly´s....

I wouldn't look into that too much. She/her sm team tweeted it late, deleted it, then tweeted it again slightly different right at the end of the voting window.

13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I still think Season 19 blinds will be on track because I’m pretty sure the restrictions will be lifted a little for them to tape blinds 

The restrictions don’t appear to apply to TV show tapings in California, so it’s up to NBC. Just don’t go jogging on the beach.  

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Just noticed that The Voice retweeted all of of the coaches´pleas to save their artists on the Wildcarld, except for Kelly´s....

Kelly's tweet came several minutes after the vote had already started and they'd already retweeted the other 3. Can't blame the intern or whoever it was for forgetting to rt her.

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The restrictions don’t appear to apply to TV show tapings in California, so it’s up to NBC. Just don’t go jogging on the beach.  

I can imagine the tapings will be slightly delayed (as in, they won't be in June), but it's incredibly likely that we won't get an audience for at least the blinds (so RIP S19 spoilers...) I believe Will said in one of his blinds that he found out in April of last year that he'd made it to the blinds, so those final producer decisions might be pretty behind.

We don't even have the coaches for fall confirmed though lol

Edited by Someone648

11 hours ago, ashwinner said:

yeah i am scared nick will do the strategy thing that the other coaches did last season (john not saving khalea, blake not saving gracee), which obviously didn’t turn out well. he might try to do that by saving michael

Just like what happened to Darious and Tayler smh 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

This season may not have started well, but we were lucky that the "worst" artists were eliminated early, and we were left with more and more good artists until we reached the top 17 which were all super solid overall, and now this top 9 that IMO is extra talented, I literally like them all. In the other seasons there were always some I didn't like, but there are none in this one.

The season was stacked with great artist so to say that the worst artist were eliminated early is kinda far off . When actually WE all know the show robs artist that deserve to be in the PO’s ...

7 minutes ago, Supreme2017 said:

The season was stacked with great artist so to say that the worst artist were eliminated early is kinda far off . When actually WE all know the show robs artist that deserve to be in the PO’s ...

Well... I was thinking about Cam, Jamal, Zach (in his battle), Chelle (also in her battle), Levi (he was mediocre for me, not super bad, but I wouldn't want him to have advanced to the top 17), Tate, Anders, Samuel (in his battle) and Sara.All of them were very pitchy at a certain point in the competition so I emphasize them as the worst (although I know they are very talented) and that now in this top 17 and 9, good decisions were made to advance with those who are now.

Edited by CufaFanvoice26
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I can imagine the tapings will be slightly delayed (as in, they won't be in June), but it's incredibly likely that we won't get an audience for at least the blinds (so RIP S19 spoilers...) I believe Will said in one of his blinds that he found out in April of last year that he'd made it to the blinds, so those final producer decisions might be pretty behind.

I'm hoping for a panel of Ava Max, Alicia Keys, @mjdolorico, and one of Dua Lipa or Mabel

This is going to be a crazy episode next week. I’ve said it before — I’m not sure this year’s winner will be any better than average as far as winners go, but this field is extremely deep. I can only point to about 3 names out of the 9 and definitively say they won’t win. There’s an argument for several to steal this thing.

Edited by RedFury

42 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

They are already doing audition calls, am I right?

8 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

I'm hoping for a panel of Ava Max, Alicia Keys, @mjdolorico, and one of Dua Lipa or Mabel

Ava Max and especially Dua Lipa isn't going to happen lol. But I'll leave you to dream.

Just now, FloorWax said:

Ava Max and especially Dua Lipa isn't going to happen lol. But I'll leave you to dream.

I know it's likely not, but it'd be cool. But tbh, Dua Lipa was an advisor during this season, so maybe she'll haver her chance in a couple seasons. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

$20 million to Dua Lipa. Make it happen. 

I love Dua but her joining The Voice would be good for us but a terrible career move. 🤣

Edited by FloorWax

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

They don’t get confirmed until the show is officially renewed which usually happens in May 11-13 so hopefully by next week we have some news