The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

i see something in common with all of the people on this list :ermm: color me shocked.. and uncomfortable-

Not sure anyone cares about your comfort level with someone's list of potential favorites.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anythin

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Ah yes, my favorite Voice coach, Jake Hoot. 😌

Posted Images

Not sure anyone cares about your comfort level with someone's list of potential favorites.

thats not quite what i’m uncomfortable with. there’s just something a little concerning about the list, but i’ll shut up since any time anyone speaks up about this they get banned.

Edited by FutureSurvivor

After listening to most of them, my favorites so far are:

- Todd Tilghman : Gorgeous tone, I'm not sure what genre he will go in the show tho, prob country or gospel.

- Liam St. Johnson : he reminds me of Michael Lee, that's enough reason to stan him :haha:

- Isabel Dumas

------

Overall not a bad list, I like many of them.

Now I have gone over the list twice and I hope Caleb does well. I'm in the mood to stan a young male rocker/singer songwriter this season.

I still like most of the list though. :thumbs:

Edited by VoiceFan1

It's my first time going through one of these lists pre-season. I can just imagine the satisfaction of an early favorite making it far! I've only gotten through about 40-50 names but here are some of the standouts so far.

Micah Read

Zach Day

Mandi Castillo

Mandi Thomas

Nelson Cade

Samantha Howell

Isabel Dumas

Tamika J

Melanie Mitchell

Shelby Raye

Samuel Wilco

Zan Fiskum

Right now my favorite male is Nelson, and my favorite female is Zan.

Edited by FloorWax

i see something in common with all of the people on this list :ermm: color me shocked.. and uncomfortable-

i agree, but it's happened enough on here that i don't think we're surprised

Season 19 instead of dropping all the names/links we should make compilations of certain artists' Youtube covers and remove the visuals so that you can hear before you decide to stan and before leaking the names/links :haha:

Season 19 instead of dropping all the names/links we should make compilations of certain artists' Youtube covers and remove the visuals so that you can hear before you decide to stan and before leaking the names/links :haha:

lmaoo yes. idf needs its own version of the blinds :dead:

How would this work though the internet still exists.

You would have to make your own youtube video for everyone of the contestants and strip it of absolutely everything. Even then I am not sold on the results being that much different.

You would have to make your own youtube video for everyone of the contestants and strip it of absolutely everything. Even then I am not sold on the results being that much different.

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

Would be interesting to see how it would changes the pre-season faves/hype.

you'd probably have some favorites that aren't... the same kind you have now.

you'd probably have some favorites that aren't... the same kind you have now.

Maybe? But I doubt it would change all that much. The genre of music I like it's filled with similar type of people. Sure some are prettier than others but it's not like I am all of a sudden going to start stanning the big divas or whatever.

In the case of female contestants, the result would be quite similar. TPTB's screening isn't much different from IDFs preferences.

In the case of male contestants, it would be absolutely random, especially for country and rock. :haha:

Thanks for the list btw. :flowers:

Edited by echoap

Maybe? But I doubt it would change all that much. The genre of music I like it's filled with similar type of people. Sure some are prettier than others but it's not like I am all of a sudden going to start stanning the big divas or whatever.

Same. I'm listening for a tone I like and I go with that. Appearance doesn't matter to me. My fave was Ricky last season. :)

Haven't looked at many yet but what I have seen def looks promising for the indie/Americana female genre. I'm here for it!

Edit: As always, thank you Someone for the list. We appreciate you!

This season is looking really good so far, there's too much to choose from. I'm kinda overwhelmed, honestly :haha:

America is gonna end up preferring the usual wgwg types but it's gonna be really fun if an alternative contestant becomes a frontrunner. o:)

Same. I'm listening for a tone I like and I go with that. Appearance doesn't matter to me. My fave was Ricky last season. :)

Right if I hear something like this I am turning my chair 100% of the time and won't ever be disappointed.

[Youtube]e59PbUrJlxU[/Youtube]

An easier way of doing this would be getting one representative cover video for certain artists, convert it to an mp3, and make a Soundcloud playlist.

Now I'm actually really liking this idea. It would be essentially like us doing the show. And it would be interesting to see if the pretty young girls would be as hyped up preseason through this system. Hit me up Someone648 if you want to do this for S19, I'll gladly help out! o:)

Edited by mjdolorico

An easier way of doing this would be getting one representative cover video for certain artists, convert it to an mp3, and make a Soundcloud playlist.

Now I'm actually really liking this idea. It would be essentially like us doing the show. And it would be interesting to see if the pretty young girls would be as hyped up preseason through this system. Hit me up Someone648 if you want to do this for S19, I'll gladly help out! o:)

Lmao, this feels like shade to the ones who like the females more tbh.

It is but he does the same thing but with the opposite sex so I wouldn't get bothered by it.

Edited by CGlaserFan

It is but he does the same thing but with the opposite sex so I wouldn't get bothered by it.

Does seem to be a certain double standard at work here, doesn't it?

IKR? Everyone has biases but only yours is tragic. You are so not-woke. :haha::P

#OKMillennial

I don't know if we're doing likely in/out yet, but it appears:

Maybe/likely out - date of gig(s) that would seem to put them out

Amber Sweeney Jan 24th

Bryan Titus Jan 11th (in CT)

Bryton Stoll Jan 23rd

Caiden Brewer - booked all January

Charly Reynolds Jan 17 & 24th (but hasn't put them on instagram...so this might be sketch)

Cody Lohden - Jan 16th

Ethan Stedman - Jan 25th

Jackson Roltgen - Jan 22

Jared Harper - Jan 16th

Jenny Voss - Jan 10/16/23

Jeremy Green - Jan 25th

Joei Fulco - Jan 8/9/22

Kirby Ai - Jan 18th

Matt Farris - weekends in January (but these are sketch, as not on social media)

Shelby Raye - Jan 16th & 18th (also april)

Tyler Jarvis - Jan 18th

Wyatt Michael - Jan 18th

Zach Day - Jan 18th

Maybe in?

Coty Bouchard - gap from Jan 5-Jan 31

Garrett Collins - constant gigs until end of 2019, nothing booked for 2020

Harrison Steele - no gigs after Jan 4th (regular gigs before, including Jan 3/4)

Jesse Dean - regular gigs all fall, nothing for 2020

Jon Mullins - no shows listed for 2020, tons in 2019 through NYE

Kat Zel

Kevin Farris? (regular gigs all summer, but nothing this fall)

Maia Rhiannon - no personal training appts after Jan 8th

Sara Collins

Thunderstorm Artis

I went through the whole list, but had a computer malfunction around the R/S' so some stuff didn't save between there and the end, (and I didn't feel like going back and re-doing), so some people might have gigs and the info didn't get saved.

Generally anyone with a date I could find between Jan 10-25th was listed in probably out. Most artists I couldn't find public show information or the dates I could find were sporadic enough that not having dates in January didn't feel indicative. People who seemed to be consistently gigging through the fall and had nothing in 2020 or for January, I put into maybe in.

Edited by seak05

Shelby Raye lives literally across the lake from me. I've heard her play a few times and she can sing.

Yep ..this lake...

Shelby Raye lives literally across the lake from me. I've heard her play a few times and she can sing.

Yep ..this lake...

She and Charly Reynolds are my favorite country singers so far. I hope they do well!

I don't know if we're doing likely in/out yet, but it appears:

Maybe/likely out:

Amber Sweeney has a gig on Jan 24th

Bryan Titus Jan 11th (in CT)

Bryton Stoll Jan 23rd

Caiden Brewer - booked all January

Charly Reynolds Jan 17 & 24th (but hasn't put them on instagram...so this might be sketch)

Cody Lohden - Jan 16th

Ethan Stedman - Jan 25th

Shelby Raye - Jan 16th & 18th (also april, out of order cause I liked her and checked)

Maybe in?

Coty Bouchard - gap from Jan 5-Jan 31

Garrett Collins - constant gigs until end of 2019, nothing booked for 2020

Harrison Steele - no gigs after Jan 4th (regular gigs before, including Jan 3/4)

Might do more later

(made it through all the G's, everyone not listed couldn't find enough info)

Thanks for this! :thumbs:

Did you consider checking if any of them have music releases planned in January 2020? Can they release music during the taped rounds?