The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

48 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So I think it’s safe to say that we’re getting one of Brittney Allen, Mandi Castillo, Or Zan Fiskum since there is a slot left open for Team John in todays episode. I’m just not sure which one yet since none of them has been very vocal about appearing today.

Yeah, we'll definitely get 1-2 of them. I'm guessing Zan and Brittney tonight, with Brittney maybe being a montage/clipped contestant and Mandi for next week because Mandi's at least somewhat active on Instagram and she might've posted that she's on this week already. Zan and Brittney barely post anything period.

https://www.nbcumv.com/news/nbc-primetime-schedule-03092020-monday-march-9-2020-sunday-march-29-2020?network=33129

"THE VOICE"

"THE BATTLES PREMIERE"

ORIGINAL

03/23/2020 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday) : The “Battle Rounds” begin, and the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Jonas Brothers (Team Nick), Dua Lipa (Team Kelly), Ella Mai (Team Legend) and Bebe Rexha (Team Blake) to prepare their artists for a dueling duet. After the vocal face-off, each coach must choose which artist from their team is the strongest to move forward to the “Knockout Rounds.” Each coach has one steal and in a new twist, one save, that will enter their saved artist into a Four-Way Knockout.

Schedule update. So we know the Battles start March 23 and the last Blind is #5. We are at Blind #4 so two more blind episodes including tonight

EDIT: The last 2 Monday they were 8 successful audition each and 5 on the first Tuesday. So with 19 artist left we have montage. 

On 3/8/2020 at 6:20 AM, Someone648 said:

Promo + Mandi Thomas says:

Kelly: JULES, Mandi Thomas

Nick: Jacob Miller

John: Mike Jerel,

Blake: Jon Mullins

Unplaced: Anaya Cheyenne, Jacob Daniel Murphy

It also seems like Jared Harper will air, but he’s a no-chair

-Gigi Hess is hinting she’s Monday

-Kevin Farris and Cedrice (last blind) confirmed they won’t air until 3/16

-All 4 of John’s female contestants are yet to air so we’ll get 1-2 on Monday

-No news yet from: Anders Drerup, Brittney Allen,  Cam Spinks, Kailey Abel, Mandi Castillo, Micah Iverson, Michael Williams, Roderick Chambers, Zan Fiskum

So assuming we're getting the montage tonight, here's our *confirmed* list:

Anaya Cheyenne

Gigi Hess

Jacob Daniel Murphy

Jacob Miller

Jon Mullins

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Mike Jerel

Zan Fiskum

As Someone648 said, I have a feeling Brittney will be on tonight because Mandi C will probably be saved for next week (possible leak?) If she is, I have a feeling she'll montaged along with JDM and someone else.

Kelly: JULES, Mandi Thomas

Nick: Jacob Miller

John: Mike Jerel, Zan Fiskum

Blake: Cam Spinks, Jon Mullins

Unplaced: Anaya Cheyenne, Gigi Hess, Jacob Daniel Murphy, Michael Williams

No-chair: Jared Harper

If these are the 11 names for tonight, the lineup for the last week of blinds is:

Anders Drerup, Brittney Allen (J), Cedrice Webber(J), Kailey Abel (B), Kevin Farris(N), Mandi Castillo (J), Micah Iverson (K), Roderick Chambers

Edited by Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

So assuming we're getting the montage tonight, here's our *confirmed* list:

Anaya Cheyenne

Gigi Hess

Jacob Daniel Murphy

Jacob Miller

Jon Mullins

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Mike Jerel

Zan Fiskum

As Someone648 said, I have a feeling Brittney will be on tonight because Mandi C will probably be saved for next week (possible leak?) If she is, I have a feeling she'll montaged along with JDM and someone else.

Posted just before you but Michael and Cam appear to both be on tonight as well.

At least we know Zan avoids the montage because John only has 2 names tonight.

For montages, there was a clip of JDM cheering after his performance backstage, so I think we'll see his performance in full.

14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just wanted to confirm that a person connected to Zan Fiskum confirmed that she will be on tonight.

I get the impression that she’s not exactly going to be a firecracker on social media. LOL. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I get the impression that she’s not exactly going to be a firecracker on social media. LOL. 

Yeah, I love how she has a ton of love on here already but she hasn't posted since reveal day looool

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I kinda noticed that ever since I started following her 😅

Edit: Regarding Zan, I noticed she sings and writes gospel music, so she can pull the God card if need be. 😁

Edited by FloorWax

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Roderick is up I guess?

Maybe Cam or Gigi is wrong.

I might have read Cam wrong. The fact that he posted anything at all led me to believe he might be on. He posts about as frequently as Zan. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Team Kelly (9/10)

Anaya Cheyenne

Chelle

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson

Samantha Howell 

Sara Collins

Tayler Green

Team Nick (9/10)

Allegra Miles 

Arei Moon

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko

Michael Williams

Kevin Farris

Roderick Chambers

Samuel Wilco

Tate Brusa

Team Legend (10/10):

Brittney Allen

CammWess

Cedrice Webber

Darious Lyles

Mandi Castillo

Mike Jerel

Nelson Cade III

Thunderstorm Artis

Zach Day

Zan Fiskum

Team Blake (10/10)

Cam Spinks

Jacob Daniel Murphy

Jamal Corrie

Joei Fulco

Jon Mullins

Kailey Abel

Levi Watkins

Todd Michael Hall

Todd Tilghman

Toneisha Harris

Unplaced (2 - One goes to Nick, One goes to Kelly.)

Anders Drerup

Gigi Hess

Edited by Someone648

14 minutes ago, season1 said:

One audition episode left and I still don't have a favorite. Who else are left to audition?

Next week we have...

Andres Drerup (Kelly or Nick)

Brittney Allen (John)

Cam Spinks (Blake)

Cedrice Webber (John, last chair turn)

Gigi Hess (Kelly or Nick)

Kailey Abel (Blake)

Kevin Farris (Nick)

Mandi Castillo (John, 4 chair turn)

Micah Iverson (Kelly)

Edited by MatthewPalermo

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I’m sort of surprised jon m was a 1 chair turn, wonder where he was in the real order.

Also Mandi is obviously going to have to go very early in the episode.

Mandi's probably gonna be the first contestant aired - John has 3 left and the other coaches have 2, and Mandi's probably gonna be the last 4 chair turn

1 hour ago, thecarterfilez said:

did Mike Jerel win his knockout ? 

Not sure. John's knockout pairings are:

Zan Fiskum vs. Joanna Serenko (stolen by Blake)

Mandi Castillo vs. Thunderstorm Artis (stolen by Nick)

Any two of Nelson Cade III/Darious Lyles/Zach Day/Mike Jerel/Brittney Allen that won their battles.

With John's save also coming from that list of 5.

The other 2 from those 5 names are eliminated, unless they are Nick's battle steal although I have a theory about Nick's battle steal and they're not on that list, just waiting on some confirmation to post another spoiler

• Like 1