The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ricky got the song I've been suggesting for Kat for weeks on the app; also posted it on her two fan threads. :ermm: Although I expected Blake to probably give Ricky "Let It Be" because he gave it to his would-be finalists a couple times in the past (Terry McDermott, Kyla Jade).

If you mean McAndrew, that's not the one he sang, it was Over the Rainbow. But someone else did sing that song his season. Also Michelle did.

Google failed me lol :ph34r: guess I should’ve looked more then a single “(insert song) the voice” search

Edited by Agenator333

So i actually downloaded tiktok just to check this :dead:

They posted individual videos of people singing to i wanna dance with somebody for Katie, Jake, and Will, and Kat, and then paired Katie with Rose, Will with Ricky, and left Kat and Jake unpaired. There aren't any videos of HS or MB :haha:

They posted individual videos of people singing to i wanna dance with somebody for Katie, Jake, and Will, and Kat, and then paired Katie with Rose, Will with Ricky, and left Kat and Jake unpaired. There aren't any videos of HS or MB :haha:

Clearly they are gonna put Marybeth and both members of Hello Sunday in a robe :bleh:

They’re going to skip Marybeth‘s duet, because America wouldn’t be able to handle the slayage twice in a two hour show.

Severely catching up after just waking up, but . . .

I'd be shocked if Jake doesn't get a PV. If he's in any danger, TPTB will give him the pimp spot tonight. But this show always manages to shock even us hardcore followers, so anything's possible.

Jake's numbers across social media have been surprisingly middling to upper-middling for a country singer. I could see him having to fight for the save if it comes to it. Though I still have to catch up with the next several pages, so I don't know his song yet, or his duet partner. The duet partner also tells the story of whom the producers do and don't want to advance.

Lol, only truth here is that his vocals will remain atrocious.

Like they have been since his Knockout. Zoe was totally robbed.

Wait Marybeth is country again? :dead:

It's probably the best move she can make right now. Go back to her roots and stop trying to be pop.

Based on these studios, out of Katie Jake and Hello Sunday, yeah one of Kelly’s artists is closing the show. Unless they let Rose close again since she’s Gwen’s only artist.

Since Rose is the sole Team Gwen survivor right now, I could see her going very late. But probably not closing since she already did that in Top 13 week.

Just on Ricky’s live he showed will and introduced him as his duet partner and Ricky said “we’re going first then I’m going after that”. I hope he didn’t mean right after

If he means first in Duet. Then we have part of the performance order:

Opener: Unknown

1st Duet: Will/Ricky

2nd Solo Performance: Ricky

If he means first in Duet. Then we have part of the performance order:

Opener: Unknown

1st Duet: Will/Ricky

2nd Solo Performance: Ricky

Has anyone ever gone right before or after their duet before? I highly doubt that that's the case. Though it certainly sounds like Ricky's going early this week.