The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katie Kadan "She's a Screamer" by Rhino Bucket

How am I gonna get retweet now? My Voice Save Reagan Strange got me over 1k retweets!

thought id say hi, im new. been viewing IDF from the start of s17 and thought to make an acc and get validated. well, hi

Posted Images

While her team members are improving I have to disagree. Kelly’s team is lacking, it’ll be hard for her team to make it past bloodbath. I could see Macy maybe making the finale, but I feel like Jake could have the same fate as Kaleb or Rod sadly

I'm not sure what Team Kelly is lacking, but twitter seems to have an affinity towards them.

Unless somebody suddenly becomes country, Jake is the only country contestant left. And Kelly has a lot of weight in the country community. That will help him considerably, especially as contestants start leaving. And Max also has his fanbase.

From social media comments, people are pissed that Cali got through more than any other coach save, no one seems to be bothered that Gwen chose Myracle but everyone is in unison that her team is the worst, people are pissed a John for not saving Khalea but at the same time happy for Will?? And somehow Hello Sunday and Team Kelly is VERY loved and is being called the best team...

Sad!

Edited by Brangelica

From social media comments, people are pissed that Cali got through more than any other coach save, no one seems to be bothered that Gwen chose Myracle but everyone is in unison that her team is the worst, people are pissed a John for not saving Khalea but at the same time happy for Will?? And somehow Hello Sunday and Team Kelly is VERY loved and is being called the best team...

Please back up these statements with evidence

Where is the gossip thread when you need it: Cali follows every Blake team member from knockouts except Joana

Way back before her blind aired, she posted something on her story, asking people to guess something (I think it was her song?) I posted, “congrats on being on Team Blake.” Keep in mind, this is on her story. Only she can see it. She blocked me for that. :teehee: I don’t know how she’ll take criticism if she was bothered by something like that. I’d advise her to not read any comments in the coming week(s).

Way back before her blind aired, she posted something on her story, asking people to guess something (I think it was her song?) I posted, “congrats on being on Team Blake.” Keep in mind, this is on her story. Only she can see it. She blocked me for that. :teehee: I don’t know how she’ll take criticism if she was bothered by something like that. I’d advise her to not read any comments in the coming week(s).

Who is "she"? :unsure:

Well Cali is a stuck up :censored: isn't she? Hope she goes home asap now.

Unless somebody suddenly becomes country, Jake is the only country contestant left. And Kelly has a lot of weight in the country community. That will help him considerably, especially as contestants start leaving.

Ricky could probably start going country. He has a few country covers on his YouTube channel.

From what I copy + paste to each OP:

Please DO NOT directly message or harass the contestants begging for a follow or asking for spoilers. They are all on a contract and could get in serious trouble for discussing anything about the show! Additionally, annoying the contestants could lead them to locking their accounts/setting them to private, which limits our access to info for further rounds.

From what I copy + paste to each OP:

Yeah, this was after reveal day, though. And I didn’t ask for a follow (could care less about that) or ask for spoilers. She was soliciting for guesses on her song, or something along those lines.

Edited by TeamAudra

Yeah, this was after reveal day, though. And I didn’t ask for a follow (could care less) or ask for spoilers. She was soliciting for guesses on her song, or something along those lines.

True, but I'm sure she just didn't want to risk anything by having that message with her. Even if you didn't intend on it, she probably assumed you could've been one of the ones that would spoil things in the comment section of her posts/live videos or would pester her for a follow/acknowledgment.

Knowing you, I obviously know that wasn't your intention, but Cali and the rest of the contestants wouldn't know right off the bat so I'm sure she didn't really mean it maliciously.

True, but I'm sure she just didn't want to risk anything by having that message with her. Even if you didn't intend on it, she probably assumed you could've been one of the ones that would spoil things in the comment section of her posts/live videos or would pester her for a follow/acknowledgment.

Knowing you, I obviously know that wasn't your intention, but Cali and the rest of the contestants wouldn't know right off the bat so I'm sure she didn't really mean it maliciously.

i

Yeah, I don’t know. At the time, she was my pre-show favorite, so I definitely didn’t intend any harm. I just moved on.

I’m not going to link hundreds of tweets just check twitter and Instagram comments of the top 13 to see for yourself it’s literally all over

Meh. I still doubt the general consensus is that Kelly has a strong team but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

So not only did she give a terrible performance but she's sucks as a person? Nice save there Blake.

this is an extreme exaggeration. she probably doesn't follow Joana because they don't hang out and hasn't thought anything of it. she probably blocked TeamAudra because she didn't want to be associated with leaking any information because she would get some of the backlash.